Moe Othman

Niya

Rookie
I'm backk with another post of our lovely and mysterious one eyed guy:

Tweets he deleted not too long after posting:
(Some things were censored for my own safety) Date depends on Timezone

Screenshot (93)_LI.jpg (Monday, 6th of August 2018)
Screenshot (94)_LI.jpg (Tuesday 7th of August 2018)
Screenshot (99)_LI.jpg (Tuesday 14th of August)
Screenshot (104)_LI.jpg (Thursday 23th of August)
Screenshot (106)_LI.jpg (Thursday 23th of August)
Screenshot (107)_LI.jpg (Thursday 23th of August)
Screenshot (108)_LI.jpg (Sunday 26th of August) I couldn't see the video so idk what this might be.
Screenshot (110)_LI.jpg (Sunday 26th of August) Let's see if something big happens... ) It's already the 31th as I post this and I haven't heard anything.

neptunejoo

Established
I follow him too. Just watch what he might have say. He may say the truth but he does not explicit the most important thing.
"Don't be afraid. God is with you. He will protect you no matter what."

Because for me, he delivers the messages that we are all hopeless and helpless. I remember when he was asked about the one eye necklace or ring he always wear and those things protect you, He said they don't. Because they are just things, and if you pray for protection, you gotta ask for the Entity who creates those things, and you and the Illuminati. More importantly, pray to Him to save your souls when all of these end.

I follow him too. Just watch what he might have say. He may say the truth but he does not explicit the most important thing.

Because for me, he delivers the messages that we are all hopeless and helpless. I remember when he was asked about the one eye necklace or ring he always wear and those things protect you, He said they don't. Because they are just things, and if you pray for protection, you gotta ask for the Entity who creates those things, and you and the Illuminati. More importantly, pray to Him to save your souls when all of these end.

God is with us? Moe said that? When?

Alalalalaal

No

It's just that Moe said in his discord that he has remote viewing.
In his videos he is also talking about how he just knows certain things without giving an explanation.
That's why I suspect him to see discussions with him as the topic.
He just seems like someone who can sense stuff like this. (sounds weird ik)
Hey idk if you still use this site, I've been doing a lot of digging on Moe and he can remote view. Every time he uses it his eyesore gets worse. He can also do other things I cant talk about. Moe was raped as a child and kicked out of his home, he was extremely poor and it's sad.

wakethefakeup

Established
I was in his discord group and also followed him but after time and seeing his ig and YT tumbnails
throwing one 1, and twitter constantly expressing fear, predictive programming
Im 100% he work with them or under some type of control

wakethefakeup

Established
I think we All need to agree on one thing at this point that the FBI has their eyes on him he said that himself
maybe this is part of the show again to instill fear and make us think that people who skeap the truth will face them
like if you expose them why you post 1 eyed pictures I cant trust him

Stephania

Star
I have never heard of the guy until this thread.. but if he can really remote view he is channeling demons to do it. That's probably why he never mentions God. He may even not even be aware of it.. but you can't deal with evil things by using their methodologies or ways. That just opens you up to their evil and possession.

wakethefakeup

Established
I have never heard of the guy until this thread.. but if he can really remote view he is channeling demons to do it. That's probably why he never mentions God. He may even not even be aware of it.. but you can't deal with evil things by using their methodologies or ways. That just opens you up to their evil and possession.
wait so to remote view you need to channel demons?

TC1968

Established
Oh wow we are lucky to have such important person among as...It's good that he don't let us forget about it too . Those comments...

Most of you know by now that I only show up and comment when it's needed.

I stated before, I only say things on the forums that I feel need to be stated

I'm a youtuber, im at every private vip event.

My email is just filled with people/brands contacting me.
So in other words he is a typical YouTube douchebag

I also follow moe bcz I know he deliver something true in the future..not because he is genius but because he works for them
he also deliver message of hopelessness and I don't take everything from him..he also spread some misnfo some time

nearlydear

Oh come on, you’re going to hide my post like you hide everyone’s posts on Twitter? You can’t handle when people confront you? I took you for maaaany things, but a coward wasn’t one of them. Seriously, you made a comment alleging that you were RAPED. Address this, thank you.
28AF3DB9-DE29-4DAD-961E-00FF7AB1ABAD.jpeg74EED8F9-CA11-4E2E-BCAB-CA05D149CE08.jpeg