Moe Othman

Niya

Rookie
Hello,
I made this thread to talk about the YouTuber Moe Othman.
He first made comedy videos but then started to expose the illuminati, the government and more.
On this thread you can freely discuss his videos, tweets and theories you have regarding his content and personality.
Or just post anything you think is weird or suspicious
Please be friendly to each other and don't fight.

Links:

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/MrMoeOthman

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MrMoeOthman

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mrmoeothman/

Discord: https://discordapp.com/channels/432387948424724482/432387948961464322 (it's closed)

(99% sure he'll see this ;D)

Last edited:

Niya

Rookie
So, you are him?
No

It's just that Moe said in his discord that he has remote viewing.
In his videos he is also talking about how he just knows certain things without giving an explanation.
That's why I suspect him to see discussions with him as the topic.
He just seems like someone who can sense stuff like this. (sounds weird ik)

Last edited:

Vytas

Star
He's a member here already. @Valerian I think.
Oh wow we are lucky to have such important person among as...It's good that he don't let us forget about it too . Those comments...

Most of you know by now that I only show up and comment when it's needed.

I stated before, I only say things on the forums that I feel need to be stated

I'm a youtuber, im at every private vip event.

My email is just filled with people/brands contacting me.

Niya

Rookie
Oh wow we are lucky to have such important person among as...It's good that he don't let us forget about it too . Those comments...

Most of you know by now that I only show up and comment when it's needed.

I stated before, I only say things on the forums that I feel need to be stated

I'm a youtuber, im at every private vip event.

My email is just filled with people/brands contacting me.
So it is him. Did take me a while to look into it. :D

Mind if I ask what is meant by that?

Niya

Rookie
Moe just released a new video:

Here are some odd things I noticed.

- The intro is back ayee
- He looks tired and drained
- 0:43 "my channel is being heavily monitored right now."
- His voice and face when he said "zoom in and look carefully..." 1:20
- At 6:05 he made a jumpcut right after he continued his sentence
- 6:45 fist he said devise people and then devide people (could be accidental but who knows)
- 10:05 when he talked about one eye symbolism he covered his own right eye with the pictures.
Screenshot (6).png
- 10:34 "sometime things aren't really best to be said for security and safety reasons."
- When he talked about his complicated position and how symbolism rules, there was a butterfly in the fire. (MK-Ultra?) 10:55
Screenshot (8).png

Bonus:
Screenshot (14).png
Screenshot (15).png
Screenshot (16).png
Screenshot (17).png
Screenshot (18).png
Screenshot (19).png

Last edited:

Niya

Rookie
Moe uploaded again so I'll just post whatever I noticed or think about this:

- the creepy-a$$ intro whoooo
- he is seems jittery and lifts his eyebrows very often
- at 1:16 he did a jumpcut but added this szene for a brief second in between
Screenshot (23).png
- 1:55 talking about demon eyes

- 3:25 "they can lift objects and place them in certain areas." he looks down as he says it
Screenshot (21).png
-
3:52 talking about the ouija board he covered the intire screen with a picture of it
-
4:18 when he jokes about sacrificing a chiken, he did the "head off" hand motion
-
6:01 a loud deep noise came and he looked to the left. (the noise went from the left to the right ear on my headphones (addet in?))
Moe (2).jpg
(the last one lowkey looks like devilhorns)​
- 6:58 while talking about demonic posession he covered the entire screen again
-
7:01 "government a-archives" looks to the right
-
7:17 "i actually have the documents for them" "to lazy to get all of them and the video would be too long"
-
7:22 "i have actually read the documents myself"
- in the end he coveres his screen with the upper side of his hand showing his eye ring
Screenshot (31).png
- he left 5 second of black screen with his background music

A thing I noticed all over the video were the small noises in the background as if wind is blowing on the microphone. He seems to notice these sounds when talking and look away when this happens. When he is making a joke these sounds aren't there.
Because I have no life, I wrote down every word he said in the video when the sounds where in the background:

and how have have talk they do not notion that 600 long time you guys need to understand their world long to them shapeshift limitation they have for example just like me except type reptilian maybe from google have is humans no idea how or big humans have built ancient times these rocks to interact with absolutely forbidden because the only demons that are actually to come don't law which not allowed absolutely no your intentions and it where what this is that really hates you and they are like doll do you bring into attached that's by a by a everyone suddenly mean seeing people say the door in my house iphone 3 seconds ill documented people seeing backwards to put this video satan who he evil so to good what explaining why evil

Attachments

Niya

Rookie

Moe asked people to write him questions on twitter that he will answer in a video and here it is!!
I'll take a good look at the words he is choosing...

- he is doing the oath of silence in the the thumbnail like he does in most of his iIIum!nat! videos
- 0:14 "I'll be answering them as honest as possible"
- 0:18 he talks about if we can trust him and says that personally he doesn't have an agenda to spread misinformation. That doesn't exclude someone else from using him for that same purpose or a different agenda
- 2:25 looks like a wink
- 2:46 I have connections and ties to them before my channel was even created
- 7:16 he's mumbling something
- he does subtle horn signs and 666 sings
- 9:52 his gaze into the camera and a thunder like sound going from left to right ear
- 10:15 "and I guess that I love you guys"

This video is perfect to discredit any theories against him ... just saying

Niya

Rookie
New video:

In the video itself I didn't notice weird things in his behaviour. He is pretty calm, no weird noises, no weird handsymbols, no sudden jumpcuts, no eye covering, no symbols hidden (I think), no pictures blended in and no weird a$$ jumpscare sounds that give me a heart attack. Thanks for that mothman. ;3;

Buuut... It's not his usual setting to film a video. There is still a screen behind him but it doesn't have the typical fireplace but a person in a meditation position (seen on the thumbnail). Also there is a symbol on the left corner of his screen I can't identify and a statue on the right.
Screenshot (49).png (proud of this screenshot)
It could have links to this twitter post from 3rd of july where he said that his phone and computer screen just broke, probably why he can't use his two fireplace screens and had to find an alternative.
Screenshot (51)_LI.jpg (I censored the date for my own safety)

-

He also stated that his video got removed and is going to reupload it.
Screenshot (52)_LI.jpg
His first video is 7:26 minutes long and it got cut mid sentence. Uploaded --:03
InkedScreenshot_2018-07-11-23-03-22_LI.jpg
He reuploaded it and now it's 8:56 minutes long and he could continue his sentence. Uploaded anhourlater:36
InkedScreenshot_2018-07-11-23-37-44_LI.jpg The titel changed in the notification
No intro but in the end he had that Hunger Games bird logo thing again.

-

One thing I noticed doing these analysis' is that when I try to edit a screenshot I took of him or something else that has to do with him, my phone and computer does weird, things like not being able to edit a picture or a screenshot not showing up etc.
Sounds like a reach but something more suspicious happened, I don't want to talk about. Fear tactic worked I guess. ¯\_(uwu)_/¯

Reactions: uwu

elsbet

Superstar
I don't think he really looks like a woman, but those are things that might lend to him looking more feminine.
Now that you mention it, I do agree.. I was looking at facial structure and mannerisms-- very animated and girlish.

Regardless the whole thing is contrived imo. Hi, guyz.. let's out the Loominaughty! *straightens eye o' Horus necklace* :rolleyes: