Moe Othman

I'm backk with another post of our lovely and mysterious one eyed guy:

Tweets he deleted not too long after posting:
(Some things were censored for my own safety) Date depends on Timezone

Screenshot (93)_LI.jpg (Monday, 6th of August 2018)
Screenshot (94)_LI.jpg (Tuesday 7th of August 2018)
Screenshot (99)_LI.jpg (Tuesday 14th of August)
Screenshot (104)_LI.jpg (Thursday 23th of August)
Screenshot (106)_LI.jpg (Thursday 23th of August)
Screenshot (107)_LI.jpg (Thursday 23th of August)
Screenshot (108)_LI.jpg (Sunday 26th of August) I couldn't see the video so idk what this might be.
Screenshot (110)_LI.jpg (Sunday 26th of August) Let's see if something big happens... ) It's already the 31th as I post this and I haven't heard anything.

I follow him too. Just watch what he might have say. He may say the truth but he does not explicit the most important thing.
"Don't be afraid. God is with you. He will protect you no matter what."

Because for me, he delivers the messages that we are all hopeless and helpless. I remember when he was asked about the one eye necklace or ring he always wear and those things protect you, He said they don't. Because they are just things, and if you pray for protection, you gotta ask for the Entity who creates those things, and you and the Illuminati. More importantly, pray to Him to save your souls when all of these end.

I follow him too. Just watch what he might have say. He may say the truth but he does not explicit the most important thing.

Because for me, he delivers the messages that we are all hopeless and helpless. I remember when he was asked about the one eye necklace or ring he always wear and those things protect you, He said they don't. Because they are just things, and if you pray for protection, you gotta ask for the Entity who creates those things, and you and the Illuminati. More importantly, pray to Him to save your souls when all of these end.

God is with us? Moe said that? When?