Mkultra glitches

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Hey.. I thought about making a thread exposing monarch mind control glitches that we spot on celebs.

I know this one isn't the best one to start with, but the way Niki talks here really seems programmed:

rz12

This is a reach. Nicki is featured on the new Creed II soundtrack. This is just part of the promotion.

TheTruthIsOutThere

Established
Hey.. I thought about making a thread exposing monarch mind control glitches that we spot on celebs.

I know this one isn't the best one to start with, but the way Niki talks here really seems programmed:
I truly believe that the real Nicki MInaj (yes I know it's ironic to say that considering that she was mostly all plastic) was killed off and replaced with a transgender clone, look at the face and the build, it's not the same person from 5 years ago.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I truly believe that the real Nicki MInaj (yes I know it's ironic to say that considering that she was mostly all plastic) was killed off and replaced with a transgender clone, look at the face and the build, it's not the same person from 5 years ago.
I can see why you would think so..... Imo it seems more likely that she has so drastically transformed her physical appearance through surgical and pseudo-scientific means in order to keep pace with the altering of her mind and emotions. Shes becoming more plastic by the day, inside and out..... and its ALL part of an agenda.......