MK Ultra in Latin/Reggaeton Industry

moodychick

Established
One of the best rivals of reggaeton <3

Laura Pausini's older music was better. It was classical, romantic and powerful. Her song "Vivir" was iconic.

Too bad almost every mainstream Latin singer must do reggaeton or generic pop later on.

L3M4

Star
Laura Pausini's older music was better. It was classical, romantic and powerful. Her song "Vivir" was iconic.

Too bad almost every mainstream Latin singer must do reggaeton or generic pop later on.
Exactly, music like that in Spanish isn't made anymore or latin radio's here don't play it anymore like before, or I personally just can't find it. Laura Pausini had her era as well as Alejandro Sanz and many others, but the industry is forcing them to now change their style

PeninsulaDweller

Established
In order to get with the times, any star from the 90s or 00s must now do reggaeton if they want relevance. And that's because the industry knows it's even more animalistic and filthy than hip-hop.

It is a sad state of affairs, when a corpus of beautiful songs is ditched for something new that just doesn't cut it in terms of quality but it is pushed so hard. Even teachers play it for little kids.

Can you believe they were playing a song that says "A mí me gustan mayores, de los que llaman señores, que te abren la puerta y te regalan flores... A mí me gustan más grandes, que no me quepa en la boca" (Translation: I like them older, those they call "mister", the ones who open doors for you and give you flowers... I like them bigger so it doesn't fit in my mouth)... They played this to KIDS! And somehow with the latin American gangs running narco apartments in our cities, killing people with machetes and with this SHITTY MUSIC, the left in Spain doesn't want to admit we shouldn't be giving those people the nationality so easily just because they had a Spanish ancestor 500 years ago. They are not us, and they should keep their crappy music that has led them to being a bunch of shithole countries where nobody is safe.

Last edited:

moodychick

Established
Julieta Venegas used to be folk pop who also played the accordion. Then she did a duet with Bad Bunny. . .

PeninsulaDweller

Established
I mean, we went from the music in Spanish we had in the sixties, seventies, eighties, even up to 15 years ago... to what we have now, I know this is some very old kind of complaining, whining, moaning... about the good old days compared to the putrid present, but there's never been anything as explicit in music that was marketed to preteens more than anyone.

With the internet being ubiquitous and parents today giving their kids a phone while they drink at the bar it's only a matter of time until they get on YouTube without logging in and watch the video clip of one of the songs that are popping and pooping in their kiddy brains. Vamos, que yo sé que tú lo disfrutas,
Ven aquí no me lo discutas,
Que yo sé que tú eres bien pu, que tú eres bien puuuuuuta that kind of shit is what kids my age listened to in 2014 in my last year of high school and it has gotten much worse! How is it even possible? The degeneracy has accelerated so much. I am not one to jump to conclusions without some evidence I find, well, conclusive, but this whole hadron collider shit going on in Switzerland or some AI shit seems to me to be the most plausible explanation to this sick twisted shit.

moodychick

Established
Mana is the most successful rock band in all Spanish speaking countries. They reached global success in other countries too including the U.S. They performed on The Kelly Clarkson show and Jimmy Kimmel. Also, the band have their own Hollywood Walk of Fame star. Their songs usually contain the words "maripoza" (butterfly), luz (light), luna (moon) and sol (sun). The signs are obvious.

Red lights are used during performances.

BananaLaser

Veteran
This is an older song in the Latin music industry but I still think that it would be important to discuss this one. This song was quite popular in that region back in the day, and was even on the Wii game "Just Dance 4". The song that I'm referring to is called "The Ketchup Song (Aserejé)" by the musical group "Las Ketchup". Back when the song was at it's peak, it garnered controversy for it's allegedly demonic messages. It was even banned by the Dominican television station.

The word "Aserejé" can be broken down into the Spanish phrase "a ser hereje", which means "lets be heretical".

The phrase "Y donde más no cabe un alma" translates to in English as "Where there isn't room for a soul", which would mean hell.

The phrase "Y el DJ que lo conoce toca el himno de las 12" translates to in English as "The DJ who knows him plays the midnight anthem", which could refer to satanic rituals that occur at midnight.

I personally don't think any of this can be a coincidence.

minnie82

Superstar
This is an older song in the Latin music industry but I still think that it would be important to discuss this one. This song was quite popular in that region back in the day, and was even on the Wii game "Just Dance 4". The song that I'm referring to is called "The Ketchup Song (Aserejé)" by the musical group "Las Ketchup". Back when the song was at it's peak, it garnered controversy for it's allegedly demonic messages. It was even banned by the Dominican television station.

The word "Aserejé" can be broken down into the Spanish phrase "a ser hereje", which means "lets be heretical".

The phrase "Y donde más no cabe un alma" translates to in English as "Where there isn't room for a soul", which would mean hell.

The phrase "Y el DJ que lo conoce toca el himno de las 12" translates to in English as "The DJ who knows him plays the midnight anthem", which could refer to satanic rituals that occur at midnight.

I personally don't think any of this can be a coincidence.
Yes i know that the song talking About the devil

L3M4

Star
Julieta Venegas used to be folk pop who also played the accordion. Then she did a duet with Bad Bunny. . .

we had real talent across latin America during the 1930' 40' 50' 60' 70' 80' 90' until a few years before 2006?
it was glorious pure talent during the 70's & early 80' but things started to go downhill from late the 80's
initially starting their career Shakira, Julieta Venegas & Carlos Vives (and a few others) were talented but then the lyrics and genre became too generic & manufactured

sandonthebeach

Established
and they're missing one key important band member!
He is a famous actor, so he doesn't need to be in that milking fans scheme.

In order to get with the times, any star from the 90s or 00s must now do reggaeton if they want relevance
Music in Spanish used to be diverse; nowadays, nearly everything is reggaeton. Even veteran singers have been, let's say, forced to release at least, a song in reggaeton genre.

L3M4

Star
He is a famous actor, so he doesn't need to be in that milking fans scheme.
He always had something different from the others, there are stories from back in the days of him always fighting with the other band members behind set but I don't follow his stuff after the netflix explicit same sex series he did, he is a sell out puppet who didn't need to do that if he claims he's not about that life either so sad I can't believe families allow that type of show to be seen by their kids too

Music in Spanish used to be diverse; nowadays, nearly everything is reggaeton. Even veteran singers have been, let's say, forced to release at least, a song in reggaeton genre.
that is why i stopped listening to radio decades ago, best decision, that genre has the ability to change the mood in 3 seconds; I've spoken with a few local psychologist and they confirm that type of music makes people feel like they are invincible and need to fight idk how can ppl wake up, with that music and then do normal daily routine stuff listening to that you can see their terrible mood and frowning truly the twilight zone

Last edited:

L3M4

Star
not his brother
that is fan that had cancer
he became "friends" around last year even tho the press claim they met in 2021
he started to call him "little brother" for the press
noticed the pattern of celebrities be friending terminally ill fans seen it with other artists too
then when they pass away they flood social media with pity me selfies parties with the deceased