MK Ultra in Latin/Reggaeton Industry

KpopInsignio

Rookie
Also, guys,
Please check out my article about Rosalía s La Fama I made on Vigilant links, i broke my back making it - if youre interested.
I would also like to ask some of you if you noticed some Illuminati signs already on her first album? I did but nothing too story-driven. More like only clothes and symbols? And the fact that a lot of very known celebrities already loved her i think even lady gaga and billie eilish and the weeknd now worships her. Its all quite sus, honestly.

Here is the link to pseudo-article.
If you want to critique or add some comments and insights, i would appreciate it
-

KpopInsignio

Rookie
Does someone known how to upload photos here. All i upload arennot loaded bc it says the file is too large?

free2018

Star
Figured I’d start a thread on this since it’s getting more and more obvious these days.

Bad Bunny with the all seeing eye, dresses, ig posts with pyramid saying he sold/buys souls, kissing the guy at VMA’s, etc

Balvin, Ryan Castro, Karol G, Anuel, Maluma, Rosalia, list goes one and on.

I’m also curious where you think the source is. Is it other handlers (I.e. right after Maluma’s Rolling Stone cover with Madonna he’s got blonde hair) Rosalia after spending the beginning of the pandemic with the Kardashians, etc… or could it be the record label (UMG Universal Music Group has a deep history with the cabal)

Karol G worked with Balvin who likely brought her in, her first megahit was Tusa a reference to Tusi the pink powder, then she dated Anuel, and now he’s got a song literally called Illuminati. Then she dies her hair green, starts dating Feid, and now he’s constantly wearing green. In Fritz’s How the Illuminati create an undetectable mind controlled slave he mentions that Green is a huge satanic color, and with MK Ultra Monarch/Artichoke victims green symbolizes a drug mule or drug business.

Given that we know the CIA is heavily involved in drug trafficking (especially in Colombia-from Iran Contra/Escobar until now through Uribe) it doesn’t seem like too much of a stretch. These artists all fly on private jets-perfect for trafficking drugs, and they all do private parties for cartels.

thoughts?
The people that run everything run the music business. The Masonic brothers with their favorite Kabbalah passages run the power base of what we see.

L3M4

Star
Dont Latin Americans practice Santería?
Just like new Orleans folks or any other country. Most of these "latin" artists are not even latin, they are european spanish speaking artists from Spain.

Latin americans doesn’t practice occultism any more than new orlean ppl or USA overall or any other country. In fact latin america has the highest participation in catholicism and cristhianity, the latin american culture is fully into healthy good samaritan jesus religions, most musical artists too, its just the industry label changes everything during post production which is always/mostly of these latin music videos filmed in miami or Hollywood so stop the prejudice, racism and biased assumptions based on nothing from the actual real world. The music record label are always the same branch from USA, they have the same agents and team of Americans English (non-latin american) creative writers ready to prop stuff in magazine photoshoots or MV, the artists is the least in charge of any of it, yet they all have to claim they are in order to please their masters (law/blood contracts) & their fans.

KpopInsignio

Rookie
I study Spanish(mayor) in college, this is actually not true.
While listening to carribean music, you can clearly see the Joroba(or however its called) religion as its lyrical, but also rythmical influence(salsa rythm). Legends such as Joe Arroyo, Celia Cruz, Hector LaVoe - all proudly capitalize on the African roots of their culture. In reality, there are also historical texts that prove that to this day, ever since the colonial times, Latin America has been highly sincretic. I am surprised you, as Latin Am. yourself, are not aware of this. And not only because of the African influence, but also of the cordial relationship between the Church and indiginous peoples(Mayans, Astecs, and all the lesser tribes)

KpopInsignio

Rookie
Just like new Orleans folks or any other country. Most of these "latin" artists are not even latin, they are european spanish speaking artists from Spain.

Latin americans doesn’t practice occultism any more than new orlean ppl or USA overall or any other country. In fact latin america has the highest participation in catholicism and cristhianity, the latin american culture is fully into healthy good samaritan jesus religions, most musical artists too, its just the industry label changes everything during post production which is always/mostly of these latin music videos filmed in miami or Hollywood so stop the prejudice, racism and biased assumptions based on nothing from the actual real world. The music record label are always the same branch from USA, they have the same agents and team of Americans English (non-latin american) creative writers ready to prop stuff in magazine photoshoots or MV, the artists is the least in charge of any of it, yet they all have to claim they are in order to please their masters (law/blood contracts) & their fans.
And I would really be interested as to how theyre all european-speaking Spanish people. Rosalía, yes. But - J Balvin, Residente, Bad Bunny, Karol G, Becky G, Cazzu, Ozuna, Natti Natasha, Piña Records production - AKA the BIGGEST names in the industry - have no relation to Spain and are prominent Larit American Spanish speakers

KpopInsignio

Rookie
You can say its predjudice, i call it education. You are attacking me and inso doing trying to take down my arguments, which are based on facts. Please, stop doing this to people in discusion. Because I really dont have anything to gain nor lose from defending my position of TRUTH. These ARE HISTORICAL FACTS, wether you like it or not! And attacking others for making a sensible assertion is very unwise, ro say the least. If you dont believe in sincretistic cristianity of Lat Am, i can cite some sources from which you can start your education

L3M4

Star
I study Spanish(mayor) in college, what you are saying is actually true.
While listening to carribean music, you can clearly see the Joroba(or however its called) religion as its lyrical, but also rythmical influence(salsa rythm). Legends such as Joe Arroyo, Celia Cruz, Hector LaVoe - all proudly capitalize on the African roots of their culture. In reality, there are also historical texts that prove that to this day, ever since the colonial times, Latin America has been highly sincretic. I am surprised you, as Latin Am. yourself, are not aware of this. And not only because of the African influence, but also of the cordial relationship between the Church and indiginous peoples(Mayans, Astecs, and all the lesser tribes)
You study Spanish? great. I HAVE LIVED IN A SPANISH COUNTRY MY WHOLE LIFE. PLUS I HAD A SISTER WHO WORKED IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY, HER FIRST MUSIC VIDEOS WERE PRODUCED AND FILMED IN NYC BECAUSE INTERSCOPE RECORDS TEAM WANTED IT THAT WAY AND FLEW HER BAND TO THE STATES JUST FOR THE MV'S. I WENT TO COLLEGE AS WELL, AND MOST SHIT THEY PUSH DOWN UR THROAT IN COLLEGE IS ALSO NOT ALL ACCURATE. IS EMBARRASSING TO CLAIM YOU KNOW MORE OF A SUBJECT SIMPLY BECAUSE U WENT (OR CLAIM) TO GO TO COLLEGE. EMBARRASSING. MOST AUTHORS ARE BIASED AND HAVE AGENDAS. EXAMPLE HAVE U SEEN WHO CREATED THE SCIENCE STUDIES TO "PROOF" TRANSGENDERISM? FALSE AND MANIPULATED STUDIES. THAT'S JUST THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG. ANYWAY WHEN I SAY MOST, I MEAN LITERALLY ALL ARTISTS. YOU SOUND NAIVE. WHAT YOU CALL "carribean music" IS ACTUALLY AFRICAN INFLUENCES THAT ALMOST NOBODY EVEN LIKES OR LISTEN IN LATIN AMERICA. AND YES WE ALL FUCKING KNOW THAT SINCE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL, DON'T SIT THERE TYPING I WASN'T AWARE OF IT YOU ENTITLED FOOL. NOT ONLY LATIN MUSIC BUT FRENCH AND AMERICAN MUSIC AS WELL AS MANY OTHER GENRES. AND GUESS WHAT? I CAN TELL YOU NOT EVEN THE ARTISTS LISTEN TO THAT PHONY MUSIC THEY SING, EXAMPLE MY SISTER WAS IN THE HECTOR LAVOE GENRE YET SHE ENJOYED MORE IN PRIVATE ROCK AND ROLL, JAZZ, BALLADS. THAT'S WHAT MOST LATIN AMERICANS LISTEN IN PRIVATE, NORMAL MUSIC. ONLY SOME OLD RADIO STATIONS PLAY WHAT YOU CALL LATIN AMERICA MUSIC SHT CUZ AMERICAN LABEL PUSH IT WORLDWIDE, BECAUSE PPL LIKE U ACTUALLY BELIEVE IT'S OUR THING & HAVE A THING FOR IT. HOLLYWOOD AS WELL PORTRAY LATIN AMERICANS IN SERIES AND MOVIES WITH THE SAME TASTE IN MUSIC AS WELL. EVEN DISNEY, NOT ACCURATE. THE SANTERIA BS IS AN AESTHETIC IMAGE AS WELL AS THE DRUG STORIES. AND WHO PUSHES THAT? THE AMERICAN INDUSTRY LABEL, THE ENGLISH TEAM OF WRITERS WHO ARE NOT EVEN LATIN AMERICANS BUT HAVE AN AGENDA OF WHAT SELLS AND WHAT THE LATIN AMERICAN "MUSIC" / IMAGE SHOULD BE ABOUT. THE "MAIN" ARTISTS YOU MENTIONED, THE TOP ONES, ARE ONLY BIASED RADIO GARBAGE THAT AMERICAN INDUSTRY PAYS LOADS TO PUSH AS THE MAINSTREAM STANDARD FOR LATIN MUSIC, AND NO, LATIN AMERICANS DON'T EVEN LIKE THAT NOR THOSE ARTISTS DEFINE LATIN MUSIC. THEY'RE JUST AN IMAGE FOR WHAT THE INDUSTRY WANTS TO ESTABLISH. IF YOU ACTUALLY SIT DOWN AND LISTEN TO ANY INTERVIEW OF THESE SO CALLED OCCULT ARTISTS THEY ALL HAVE ADMITTED TO WORSHIPPING JESUS OR PRACTICING CATHOLICISM NOT SANTERIA. EVEN THE NEW LATIN URBAN REGGAETON ARTISTS, WHO SING THE MOST DISHONORABLE VULGAR LYRICS, AND HAVE ACHIEVED BILLIONS IN SUCCESS, THEY HAVE QUITTED THE INDUSTRY AND EXPOSED IT, QUICKLY IN A MATTER OF YEARS. GO SEARCH FOR BIG NAMES SUCH AS "ALMIGHTY" OR "LARRY OVER" WHO ARE NOW PREACHING IN CHRISTIAN CHURCHES. FARRUKO IS ANOTHER LATIN REGGAETON SINGER WHO HAS BEEN PREACHING CHRISTIANITY RECENTLY IN HIS CONCERTS. THE SANTERIA BS IS ANOTHER MANUFACTURED IMAGE PUSHED BY PROPAGANDA.

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
You study Spanish? great. I HAVE LIVED IN A SPANISH COUNTRY MY WHOLE LIFE. PLUS I HAD A SISTER WHO WORKED IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY, HER FIRST MUSIC VIDEOS WERE PRODUCED AND FILMED IN NYC BECAUSE INTERSCOPE RECORDS TEAM WANTED IT THAT WAY AND FLEW HER BAND TO THE STATES JUST FOR THE MV'S. I WENT TO COLLEGE AS WELL, AND MOST SHIT THEY PUSH DOWN UR THROAT IN COLLEGE IS ALSO NOT ALL ACCURATE. MOST AUTHORS ARE BIASED AND HAVE AGENDAS. EXAMPLE HAVE U SEEM WHO CREATED THE SCIENCE STUDIES TO "PROOF" TRANSGENDERISM? FALSE AND MANIPULATED STUDIES. THAT'S JUST THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG. ANYWAY WHEN I SAY MOST, I MEAN LITERALLY ALL ARTISTS. YOU SOUND NAIVE. WHAT YOU CALL "carribean music" IS ACTUALLY AFRICAN INFLUENCES THAT ALMOST NOBODY EVEN LIKES OR LISTEN IN LATIN AMERICA. AND YES WE ALL FUCKING KNOW THAT SINCE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL, DON'T SIT THERE TYPING I WASN'T AWARE OF IT YOU ENTITLED FOOL. NOT ONLY LATIN MUSIC BUT FRENCH AND AMERICAN MUSIC AS WELL AS MANY OTHER GENRES. AND GUESS WHAT? I CAN TELL YOU NOT EVEN THE ARTISTS LISTEN TO THAT PHONY MUSIC THEY SING, EXAMPLE MY SISTER WAS IN THE HECTOR LAVOE GENRE YET SHE ENJOYED MORE IN PRIVATE ROCK AND ROLL, JAZZ, BALLADS. THAT'S WHAT MOST LATIN AMERICANS LISTEN IN PRIVATE, NORMAL MUSIC. ONLY SOME OLD RADIO STATIONS PLAY WHAT YOU CALL LATIN AMERICA MUSIC SHT CUZ AMERICAN LABEL PUSH IT WORLDWIDE, BECAUSE PPL LIKE U ACTUALLY BELIEVE IT'S OUR THING & HAVE A THING FOR IT. HOLLYWOOD AS WELL PORTRAY LATIN AMERICANS IN SERIES AND MOVIES WITH THE SAME TASTE IN MUSIC AS WELL. EVEN DISNEY, NOT ACCURATE. THE SANTERIA BS IS AN AESTHETIC IMAGE AS WELL AS THE DRUG STORIES. AND WHO PUSHES THAT? THE AMERICAN INDUSTRY LABEL, THE ENGLISH TEAM OF WRITERS WHO ARE NOT EVEN LATIN AMERICANS BUT HAVE AN AGENDA OF WHAT SELLS AND WHAT THE LATIN AMERICAN "MUSIC" / IMAGE SHOULD BE ABOUT. THE "MAIN" ARTISTS YOU MENTIONED, THE TOP ONES, ARE ONLY BIASED RADIO GARBAGE THAT AMERICAN INDUSTRY PAYS LOADS TO PUSH AS THE MAINSTREAM STANDARD FOR LATIN MUSIC, AND NO, LATIN AMERICANS DON'T EVEN LIKE THAT NOR THOSE ARTISTS DEFINE LATIN MUSIC. THEY'RE JUST AN IMAGE FOR WHAT THE INDUSTRY WANTS TO ESTABLISH. IF YOU ACTUALLY SIT DOWN AND LISTEN TO ANY INTERVIEW OF THESE SO CALLED OCCULT ARTISTS THEY ALL HAVE ADMITTED TO WORSHIPPING JESUS OR PRACTICING CATHOLICISM NOT SANTERIA. EVEN THE NEW LATIN URBAN REGGAETON ARTISTS, WHO SING THE MOST DISHONORABLE VULGAR LYRICS, AND HAVE ACHIEVED BILLIONS IN SUCCESS, THEY HAVE QUITTED THE INDUSTRY AND EXPOSED IT, QUICKLY IN A MATTER OF YEARS. GO SEARCH FOR BIG NAMES SUCH AS "ALMIGHTY" OR "LARRY OVER" WHO ARE NOW PREACHING IN CHRISTIAN CHURCHES. FARRUKO IS ANOTHER LATIN REGGAETON SINGER WHO HAS BEEN PREACHING CHRISTIANITY RECENTLY IN HIS CONCERTS. THE SANTERIA BS IS ANOTHER MANUFACTURED IMAGE PUSHED BY PROPAGANDA. THEY ARE SO YOU ARE ANOTHER BRAINWASHED FOOL REPEATING WHAT U READ SOMEWHERE WITHOUT ACTUALLY HAVING STEP A FOOT IN LATIN AMERICA. GO CONSUME AND VOMIT PROPAGANDA SOMEWHERE ELSE U 12 YEAR OLD CHILD
you need to calm down

L3M4

Star
yoU neEd to caLm doWn
Oh I am calm, very calm hun. even if I wasn't, I have all the right not to be, especially with so much blatant ignorance and deliberate racism. You are a troll trying to derail this thread into something else a.k.a character slandering. Typical. Troll.

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
Oh I am calm, very calm hun. even if I wasn't, I have all the right not to be, especially with so much blatant ignorance and deliberate racism. You are a troll trying to derail this thread into something else a.k.a character slandering. Typical. Troll.

You study Spanish? great. I HAVE LIVED IN A SPANISH COUNTRY MY WHOLE LIFE. PLUS I HAD A SISTER WHO WORKED IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY, HER FIRST MUSIC VIDEOS WERE PRODUCED AND FILMED IN NYC BECAUSE INTERSCOPE RECORDS TEAM WANTED IT THAT WAY AND FLEW HER BAND TO THE STATES JUST FOR THE MV'S. I WENT TO COLLEGE AS WELL, AND MOST SHIT THEY PUSH DOWN UR THROAT IN COLLEGE IS ALSO NOT ALL ACCURATE. IS EMBARRASSING TO CLAIM YOU KNOW MORE OF A SUBJECT SIMPLY BECAUSE U WENT (OR CLAIM) TO GO TO COLLEGE. EMBARRASSING. MOST AUTHORS ARE BIASED AND HAVE AGENDAS. EXAMPLE HAVE U SEEN WHO CREATED THE SCIENCE STUDIES TO "PROOF" TRANSGENDERISM? FALSE AND MANIPULATED STUDIES. THAT'S JUST THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG. ANYWAY WHEN I SAY MOST, I MEAN LITERALLY ALL ARTISTS. YOU SOUND NAIVE. WHAT YOU CALL "carribean music" IS ACTUALLY AFRICAN INFLUENCES THAT ALMOST NOBODY EVEN LIKES OR LISTEN IN LATIN AMERICA. AND YES WE ALL FUCKING KNOW THAT SINCE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL, DON'T SIT THERE TYPING I WASN'T AWARE OF IT YOU ENTITLED FOOL. NOT ONLY LATIN MUSIC BUT FRENCH AND AMERICAN MUSIC AS WELL AS MANY OTHER GENRES. AND GUESS WHAT? I CAN TELL YOU NOT EVEN THE ARTISTS LISTEN TO THAT PHONY MUSIC THEY SING, EXAMPLE MY SISTER WAS IN THE HECTOR LAVOE GENRE YET SHE ENJOYED MORE IN PRIVATE ROCK AND ROLL, JAZZ, BALLADS. THAT'S WHAT MOST LATIN AMERICANS LISTEN IN PRIVATE, NORMAL MUSIC. ONLY SOME OLD RADIO STATIONS PLAY WHAT YOU CALL LATIN AMERICA MUSIC SHT CUZ AMERICAN LABEL PUSH IT WORLDWIDE, BECAUSE PPL LIKE U ACTUALLY BELIEVE IT'S OUR THING & HAVE A THING FOR IT. HOLLYWOOD AS WELL PORTRAY LATIN AMERICANS IN SERIES AND MOVIES WITH THE SAME TASTE IN MUSIC AS WELL. EVEN DISNEY, NOT ACCURATE. THE SANTERIA BS IS AN AESTHETIC IMAGE AS WELL AS THE DRUG STORIES. AND WHO PUSHES THAT? THE AMERICAN INDUSTRY LABEL, THE ENGLISH TEAM OF WRITERS WHO ARE NOT EVEN LATIN AMERICANS BUT HAVE AN AGENDA OF WHAT SELLS AND WHAT THE LATIN AMERICAN "MUSIC" / IMAGE SHOULD BE ABOUT. THE "MAIN" ARTISTS YOU MENTIONED, THE TOP ONES, ARE ONLY BIASED RADIO GARBAGE THAT AMERICAN INDUSTRY PAYS LOADS TO PUSH AS THE MAINSTREAM STANDARD FOR LATIN MUSIC, AND NO, LATIN AMERICANS DON'T EVEN LIKE THAT NOR THOSE ARTISTS DEFINE LATIN MUSIC. THEY'RE JUST AN IMAGE FOR WHAT THE INDUSTRY WANTS TO ESTABLISH. IF YOU ACTUALLY SIT DOWN AND LISTEN TO ANY INTERVIEW OF THESE SO CALLED OCCULT ARTISTS THEY ALL HAVE ADMITTED TO WORSHIPPING JESUS OR PRACTICING CATHOLICISM NOT SANTERIA. EVEN THE NEW LATIN URBAN REGGAETON ARTISTS, WHO SING THE MOST DISHONORABLE VULGAR LYRICS, AND HAVE ACHIEVED BILLIONS IN SUCCESS, THEY HAVE QUITTED THE INDUSTRY AND EXPOSED IT, QUICKLY IN A MATTER OF YEARS. GO SEARCH FOR BIG NAMES SUCH AS "ALMIGHTY" OR "LARRY OVER" WHO ARE NOW PREACHING IN CHRISTIAN CHURCHES. FARRUKO IS ANOTHER LATIN REGGAETON SINGER WHO HAS BEEN PREACHING CHRISTIANITY RECENTLY IN HIS CONCERTS. THE SANTERIA BS IS ANOTHER MANUFACTURED IMAGE PUSHED BY PROPAGANDA. IF YOU CLAIM SANTERIA IS WHAT THEY DO, THEN U ARE OBVIOUSLY ANOTHER BRAINWASHED FOOL OR A SHILL REPEATING WHAT U READ SOMEWHERE WITHOUT ACTUALLY HAVING STEP A FOOT IN LATIN AMERICA. GO CONSUME AND VOMIT PROPAGANDA SOMEWHERE ELSE U 12 YEAR OLD CHILD
i think you are the troll not me

L3M4

Star
i think you are the troll not me
Again you are derailing the thread. Why? if u have issues with someone PM them instead of being so desperate to discuss your "perception" of someone in a thread that has nothing to do with that. I've stated nothing but facts and my clear opposition to the elite agendas. You need to learn to read or acquire some basic comprehension skills, or you can sit here and keep trying to character slander me desperately derailing the thread into discussing ur biased out of touch opinions of me. That alone speaks volumes of who the troll is hun. Now calm down. kay? just calm.

Last edited:

PeninsulaDweller

Established
One thing I can tell you is Reggaeton reached Spain when I was a kid. Prior to that, mainstream music was mainly US pop music, Spanish rock/pop, but not Latin American reggaeton. Reggaeton didn't reach mainstream status in Spain until some 10 years ago and now it's almost the only genre you'll hear today no matter where you are. I, and lots of other people, strongly dislike it because it's primitive bass line and shitty lyrics which half the time I can't be bothered to understand because it's mostly made by illiterates who speak in a very different accent. Bad Bunny is #1 worldwide in terms of streaming, and he is a sellout who has posed in women's clothes several times, pushing the gender blurring agenda. His music appeals to mankind's most basic instincts: I am glad you left me because this whore is better at fellating my penis and stuff like that.

L3M4

Star
appeals to mankind's most basic instincts. mhm anyway I am glad you left me because this whore is better at fellating my penis and stuff like that.
Well that's weird, because I thought Spain had more diverse genres play in radio.

L3M4

Star
One thing I can tell you is Reggaeton reached Spain when I was a kid. Prior to that, mainstream music was mainly US pop music, Spanish rock/pop, but not Latin American reggaeton. Reggaeton didn't reach mainstream status in Spain until some 10 years ago and now it's almost the only genre you'll hear today no matter where you are. I, and lots of other people, strongly dislike it because it's primitive bass line and shitty lyrics which half the time I can't be bothered to understand because it's mostly made by illiterates who speak in a very different accent. Bad Bunny is #1 worldwide in terms of streaming, and he is a sellout who has posed in women's clothes several times, pushing the gender blurring agenda. His music appeals to mankind's most basic instincts: I am glad you left me because this whore is better at fellating my penis and stuff like that.
It's def an agenda, the influence is starting to reach the mainland as well, imagine if every radio station in the world only played regueton that's what they want

L3M4

Star
I thought Spain ppl would oppose the regueton movement, it's funny the accent thing because in Puerto Rico ppl find the Spain accent to be cute