MK Ultra in Latin/Reggaeton Industry

Conejomalo

Figured I’d start a thread on this since it’s getting more and more obvious these days.

Bad Bunny with the all seeing eye, dresses, ig posts with pyramid saying he sold/buys souls, kissing the guy at VMA’s, etc

Balvin, Ryan Castro, Karol G, Anuel, Maluma, Rosalia, list goes one and on.

I’m also curious where you think the source is. Is it other handlers (I.e. right after Maluma’s Rolling Stone cover with Madonna he’s got blonde hair) Rosalia after spending the beginning of the pandemic with the Kardashians, etc… or could it be the record label (UMG Universal Music Group has a deep history with the cabal)

Karol G worked with Balvin who likely brought her in, her first megahit was Tusa a reference to Tusi the pink powder, then she dated Anuel, and now he’s got a song literally called Illuminati. Then she dies her hair green, starts dating Feid, and now he’s constantly wearing green. In Fritz’s How the Illuminati create an undetectable mind controlled slave he mentions that Green is a huge satanic color, and with MK Ultra Monarch/Artichoke victims green symbolizes a drug mule or drug business.

Given that we know the CIA is heavily involved in drug trafficking (especially in Colombia-from Iran Contra/Escobar until now through Uribe) it doesn’t seem like too much of a stretch. These artists all fly on private jets-perfect for trafficking drugs, and they all do private parties for cartels.

thoughts?

Conejomalo

Karol G (green hair) previous bf was Anuel (Illuminati videos) current one is Feid with all the green. Note pics are either in Medellin or Guadelarara (both huge drug trafficking cities)

E57D7A89-FA97-4B8C-9585-4EBED404FD63.png17BA0846-6347-4BCC-BC86-E387839533A0.pngAEEE84F4-4C1F-4B7B-BA7B-26D98342A81D.png

Conejomalo

So Bad Bunny got one Venezuelan investor who gave him 2 million when he started. Could it have come with the the stipulation that he’s goes through MK? Fist crossover hit was with Cardi B and Nicki Minaj who are known kittens.
1EA8D9B3-2C76-4161-9A1C-8DA7CEBA7975.jpeg

This seems about right. Sounds like they are controlled like so many other celebs. How sad that this is happening so much in our world? Why does it even need to be a thing? It's great if people are aware of this. It is becoming more blatant.

Sibi

Star
I’m also curious where you think the source is. Is it other handlers (I.e. right after Maluma’s Rolling Stone cover with Madonna he’s got blonde hair) Rosalia after spending the beginning of the pandemic with the Kardashians, etc… or could it be the record label (UMG Universal Music Group has a deep history with the cabal)
I think it is when they sign with the record label whose sole purpose is to find people that will sell their soul for fame/money/sex. Of course they could also be part of satanic families. This stuff is everywhere!

minnie82

Superstar
Latin Americans culture is fully into the occult and stuff like that , not surprised..

L3M4

Star
I mean because they usually practice santeria or vodoo and stuff like that
Non-sense. You are wrong, latin americans doesn’t practice occultism any more than new orlean ppl or USA overall or any other country. In fact latin america has the highest participation in catholicism and cristhianity, the latin american culture is fully into healthy good samaritan jesus religions, most musical artists too, its just the industry label changes everything during post production which is always/mostly of these latin music videos filmed in miami or Hollywood so stop the prejudice, racism and biased assumptions based on nothing from the actual real world

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
Non-sense. You are wrong, latin americans doesn’t practice occultism any more than new orlean ppl or USA overall or any other country. In fact latin america has the highest participation in catholicism and cristhianity, the latin american culture is fully into healthy good samaritan jesus religions, most musical artists too, its just the industry label changes everything during post production which is always/mostly of these latin music videos filmed in miami or Hollywood so stop the prejudice, racism and biased assumptions based on nothing from the actual real world
I wasn't mean to be racist ..i delete the comment anyway

KpopInsignio

Rookie
Completely agree, but i think its been there since the 2000 reggaeton times. And even Marc Anthony (Salsa singer) from the 90's has some one-eye pics, unfortunately.

But, i am just making my 2 articles about Rosalía.

First one is her photos, the other will be in her music, namel, La FamInFrame_1664636917787.jpg

Having pictures taken of oneself as an aspiring musical artist is no rarity in the age of Instagram and other social media. Still, there are certain photographs which advertise not only an artist, but a certain "culture". In this case, there are obvious symbols perminating this singers' loyalty and familiarity to the occult elite and its' symbols.

In various photoshoots - namely GQ, thumbnail for the American Brut or on her Instagram, this artist keeps promoting the all-familiar Illuminati friendly and Mk Ultra symbolism. I made a mosaic demonstrating the worst of the worst imagery out of the albums.

First one on the top left is a photoshoot for GQ advertising p***philia and entrapment of innocence as a teddy bear - a symbol of childhood is wrapped around in a suffocating plastic bag. Second on the top right, there are people(dancers on the tour with her) wearing a biker helmet adorned with glowing horns and some spiking her "motomamí" symbol. Another one is a top right one which demonstrates an eye trapped in a broken glass reminiscing the Mk Ultra symbolism. Middle row - cat ears, one eye. We have on the bottom row - Butterfly teeth and nail adorns, monarch butterfly dress, strawberry over one eye and rainbow candy representing going over the rainbow while dissociating coming out of Rosalía's mouth.

-KpopInsignio