MK Ultra in Latin/Reggaeton Industry

minnie82

Superstar
not his brother
that is fan that had cancer
he became "friends" around last year even tho the press claim they met in 2021
he started to call him "little brother" for the press
noticed the pattern of celebrities be friending terminally ill fans seen it with other artists too
then when they pass away they flood social media with pity me selfies parties with the deceased
OK thanks, it was written it was his brother

moodychick

Established
He is a famous actor, so he doesn't need to be in that milking fans scheme.

Music in Spanish used to be diverse; nowadays, nearly everything is reggaeton. Even veteran singers have been, let's say, forced to release at least, a song in reggaeton genre.
Indeed. He's the most talented actor out of the six. Too bad he sold his soul to Netflix. Or maybe he already did for joining RBD.

I can't stand Latin music now. It's plain auto-tune. The 2000s was the last good decade.

moodychick

Established
He always had something different from the others, there are stories from back in the days of him always fighting with the other band members behind set but I don't follow his stuff after the netflix explicit same sex series he did, he is a sell out puppet who didn't need to do that if he claims he's not about that life either so sad I can't believe families allow that type of show to be seen by their kids too

that is why i stopped listening to radio decades ago, best decision, that genre has the ability to change the mood in 3 seconds; I've spoken with a few local psychologist and they confirm that type of music makes people feel like they are invincible and need to fight idk how can ppl wake up, with that music and then do normal daily routine stuff listening to that you can see their terrible mood and frowning truly the twilight zone
Really? I never heard of those rumors before. No wonder he always looked so grumpy! He was probably elated when the group broke up. He and the redhead dated in real life, but on the show, he and blondie were the couple.

A few years ago, he played as a priest in some FOX drama which featured supernatural elements. It sucks Mexican actors think they will have better career if they sell out to Hollywood.

L3M4

Star
Daddy Yankee quit the industry for a christian life :

Screenshot 2023-12-09 at 5.06.19 PM.jpg

scroll down

moodychick

Established
Shakira became mainstream in Latin America as a reminiscent of Alanis Morisstte, pop-rock tunes about love and break-ups. The music video for "Pies Descalzos, Suenos Blancos" (Bare Feet, White Dreams) is full of Elite symbols (A party with people wearing masks.)

moodychick

Established
More on Shakira: https://pseudoccultmedia.blogspot.com/2009/10/shakira-freedom-is-lie.html

The older fans of hers saw her as a sell-out when she became blonde, wearing skimpy outfits and sang in English. They liked Shakira before as the rocker chick who sang angry break-up songs and had long brown or red hair. Apparently, she has a high IQ.

Before

After

And the sad thing is, she was still wearing leopard print in the third last pic, too. But I know what you mean, once she turned blonde, things went completely south. She became such a sex object, it's absolutely horrifying. Why can't they stay the hair colour they are born with?

L3M4

Star
More on Shakira: https://pseudoccultmedia.blogspot.com/2009/10/shakira-freedom-is-lie.html

The older fans of hers saw her as a sell-out when she became blonde, wearing skimpy outfits and sang in English. They liked Shakira before as the rocker chick who sang angry break-up songs and had long brown or red hair. Apparently, she has a high IQ.

Before

After

All these changes are part of the music industry American producers engineering an image for Shakira & the American audience…

Major music labels have a team for the artist, producers, cowriters, make up & wardrobe directors in charge of the singer image

i grew up in Puerto Rico
Shakira was in tv and radio 24/7
But she was younger black hair with cool purple highlights
And i was just in early elementary school lol
We were all kinda obsessed at that time with her Spanish songs because of the smart poetic & intellectual themes in her lyrics and mixing good vibe reggae with country instrumental arrangements she became an icon and the best superior creative artist at that time

But then something changed almost a decade later right after the 911 attacks
She became a whole different person…
Her music changed and her image changed… drastically
It all took a darker and very sexualized tone… the songs got darker too and they were no more in Spanish… and all of sudden for the first time she was in American tv shows and USA mainstream english Radio
Her fun positive good vibe instrumental arrangements was dead and replaced with generic manufactured mainstream rock

Currently shes with reggaeton and have extremely dumbed down her lyrics
Her new album almost all tracks have collabs with younger nobodies these were all old random singles that she joined together to create an album, which seems like a rushed forced way to throw out there a music album, plus she’s trying too hard to be cool like its not her its her label is forcing her
The real shakira seems to not be coming back

L3M4

Star
talking about Shakira, anyone heard about this ..

Yet her newer trash songs have blatant emasculation lyrics there is always a contradiction with this big celebrities what they sing about and how they truly live their life behind closed doors I do feel she is being sincere with her views even tho her current forced music label force her to act and sing differently on camera

moodychick

Established
And the sad thing is, she was still wearing leopard print in the third last pic, too. But I know what you mean, once she turned blonde, things went completely south. She became such a sex object, it's absolutely horrifying. Why can't they stay the hair colour they are born with?
Indeed. The producers in the U.S. must've hated ethnic looks in the early 2000s. Blondes dominated that era. She looked better with darker hair.

Indeed. The producers in the U.S. must've hated ethnic looks in the early 2000s. Blondes dominated that era. She looked better with darker hair.
She definitely did. And it's sad how I still see to this day women dying their hair blonde constantly. They have been conditioned into thinking this is the norm and they have to do it to feel good about themselves.