Mk Ultra "glitch" Videos

Devine

Star
There are a lot of these videos and they are strange.Britney Spears interview supposedly switching alters. Second video is better quality i cannot locate the moment though if anyone gets around to it:
Eminem:
There are a ton of vids of newscasters doing it but here is the famous Al Roker one:
is holy ghost his trigger word?
Beyonce (I've seen a few of her acting weird and jay looking nervous):

tanayahenry

Rookie
The Al Rocker, Beyonce, and Britney ones are definitely interesting. Most of the ones from the compilation are, too. I watched the full Kourtney video before and there was literally someone in the background (who she was listening to) telling her to stop, they're gonna cut the interview off. If I recall correctly anyway. Now, I don't think that's a 'glitch', but it does prove she's controlled by people around her considering she went silent without (what I imagine) a second thought. Just because she was told to.

People say the Britney incident was her trying to coax herself not to burst into tears. But it was literally like a different person had taken over her.. the change in her tone of voice, her mannerisms. Everything. It was just a tad too weird to me. The emphasis Diane Sawyer put on 'spasm' prior to her reaction was.. interesting.

The Al Rocker one was weird AF. She mentioned the Holy Ghost and my guy literally zoned out. Not even one blink. Not to mention the video is longer than that, so he wasn't blinking for some time. Abnormal.

The Beyoncé one. It's not even the swaying that solely alludes to something being wrong; it's her eyes. Every time I've watched off guard footage of Beyoncé like this.. she's never looked like that. It was just strange. Even while they were talking, she just didn't look right, unlike the usual Bey that's broadcasted. She looked high.

Last edited:

williejonesjr

Veteran
There are a lot of these videos and they are strange.Britney Spears interview supposedly switching alters. Second video is better quality i cannot locate the moment though if anyone gets around to it:
Eminem:
There are a ton of vids of newscasters doing it but here is the famous Al Roker one:
is holy ghost his trigger word?
Beyonce (I've seen a few of her acting weird and jay looking nervous):
I've never thought the Britney one was a glitch. I thought she was a girl fighting back tears and trying to talk herself out of crying.

Maes17

Superstar
That Eminem one looks like he was purposely acting as awkward and weird as possible on live television to amuse himself and at least one of the guys interviewing him.. The Beyonce one could just be the result of her not being interested in sports at all and being stuck/bored at a long game
Eminem looked nervous. I'll take his word, he admitted it.

Beyonce looked ridiculously high. She was in another dimension lol.
Really weird how she looked

Vixy

Star
The Al Rocker, Beyonce, and Britney ones are definitely interesting. Most of the ones from the compilation are, too. I watched the full Kourtney video before and there was literally someone in the background (who she was listening to) telling her to stop, they're gonna cut the interview off. If I recall correctly anyway. Now, I don't think that's a 'glitch', but it does prove she's controlled by people around her considering she went silent without (what I imagine) a second thought. Just because she was told to.

People say the Britney incident was her trying to coax herself not to burst into tears. But it was literally like a different person had taken over her.. the change in her tone of voice, her mannerisms. Everything. It was just a tad too weird to me. The emphasis Diane Sawyer put on 'spasm' prior to her reaction was.. interesting.

The Al Rocker one was weird AF. She mentioned the Holy Ghost and my guy literally zoned out. Not even one blink. Not to mention the video is longer than that, so he wasn't blinking for some time. Abnormal.

The Beyoncé one. It's not even the swaying that solely alludes to something being wrong; it's her eyes. Every time I've watched off guard footage of Beyoncé like this.. she's never looked like that. It was just strange. Even while they were talking, she just didn't look right, unlike the usual Bey that's broadcasted. She looked high.
Yeah. About Beyonce you're describing dissociation. It looks like the eyes goes empty. "Noone's home".