Mk Ultra "glitch" Videos

Antipapirus

Established
something about they way she gestures to them just reminded me of like an mk ultra thing...

They are both satanist who allow demons to possess them during shows

Beyonce paid over one million $ to create a special birth room, the room was heavily guarded and no one got a real peak

I think the whole birth was some dark ritual to summon some dark spirit to enter this girls body

I pity them, they sold their soul for a 10-30 year deal

It's like you selling your self to a lifetime of slavery for playing a 2-day virtual reality game in which you have everything you ever dreamed off

UnspokenSoliloquy

Established
Because Blue Ivy is a child, I know that there is some innocence there despite what her parents are. But a few months ago social media went crazy over Blue Ivy's free style on Jay z's song 4:44. The song is evil btw.

The lyrics doesn't really make much sense, but still pretty good for a 5 year old.

Here are the lyrics, the bold stood out to me:

"Everything everything this my only single thing
Everything I hear is my answer
And if you think I say, then innocent if I say?
I never hear that, I be in the posse
Never seen a ceiling in my whole life
Everything I seen, everything is rotten
Never sit in silence, innocent is Carter
Innocent we seek them
I and say we see them

Everything I feed, everything I read
Boom shakalaka, boom shakalaka
Everything in shaka, everything in faka
Everything in shaka, everything in faka"

This is a five year old speaking off the top of her head.

Devine

Star
They are both satanist who allow demons to possess them during shows

Beyonce paid over one million $ to create a special birth room, the room was heavily guarded and no one got a real peak

I think the whole birth was some dark ritual to summon some dark spirit to enter this girls body

I pity them, they sold their soul for a 10-30 year deal

It's like you selling your self to a lifetime of slavery for playing a 2-day virtual reality game in which you have everything you ever dreamed off
creepy about the birth room for sure

Devine

Star
Because Blue Ivy is a child, I know that there is some innocence there despite what her parents are. But a few months ago social media went crazy over Blue Ivy's free style on Jay z's song 4:44. The song is evil btw.

The lyrics doesn't really make much sense, but still pretty good for a 5 year old.

Here are the lyrics, the bold stood out to me:

"Everything everything this my only single thing
Everything I hear is my answer
And if you think I say, then innocent if I say?
I never hear that, I be in the posse
Never seen a ceiling in my whole life
Everything I seen, everything is rotten
Never sit in silence, innocent is Carter
Innocent we seek them
I and say we see them

Everything I feed, everything I read
Everything in shaka, everything in faka
Everything in shaka, everything in faka"

This is a five year old speaking off the top of her head.
weird just weird

rainerann

Star
I don't know what reminded me of this, but I was thinking about this movie from the 80's called Splash. I remember seeing it when I was younger and it always rubbed me the wrong way even though I can't put my finger on why because if you go back before YouTube was a thing, there is no real evidence of MK glitches or MK ultra the way we see happening now.

The movie is about a mermaid who is triggered by salt water that causes her to change from having feet to having a tail. People figure this out at some point and there are numerous scenes in the movie where she is in what resembles a sensory deprivation tank where her tail can be studied because it needs salt water to be seen. A key component of sensory deprivation tanks is salt water.

"An isolation tank, usually called a sensory deprivation tank is a lightless, soundproof tank filled with salt water at skin temperature, in which individuals float. They were first used in 1954 to test the effects of sensory deprivation." link

It is one of those things that becomes like those optical illusion pictures. Like is it a vase or a face. It could be innocent or it could be something that never received enough investigation.

Darryl Hannah's performances have always struck me as somewhat forced and as though there was something very sad about her aura somehow, but she was before the dawn of independent journalism and you will not find anything about her to suggest any connection to this sort of thing even though she remains a potential candidate for the same phenomenon because of her age.

Helen Slater who played Superwoman and The Legend of Billy Jean. That movie The Legend of Billy Jean gave me the creeps too. They are both blonds, and the media was very quiet about them then. I believe celebrities should have their privacy, but something just rubs me the wrong way about it that I can't explain.

It just makes me wonder what the 80's would look like if we had had YouTube and cell phones.

I don't know what reminded me of this, but I was thinking about this movie from the 80's called Splash. I remember seeing it when I was younger and it always rubbed me the wrong way even though I can't put my finger on why because if you go back before YouTube was a thing, there is no real evidence of MK glitches or MK ultra the way we see happening now.

The movie is about a mermaid who is triggered by salt water that causes her to change from having feet to having a tail. People figure this out at some point and there are numerous scenes in the movie where she is in what resembles a sensory deprivation tank where her tail can be studied because it needs salt water to be seen. A key component of sensory deprivation tanks is salt water.

"An isolation tank, usually called a sensory deprivation tank is a lightless, soundproof tank filled with salt water at skin temperature, in which individuals float. They were first used in 1954 to test the effects of sensory deprivation." link

It is one of those things that becomes like those optical illusion pictures. Like is it a vase or a face. It could be innocent or it could be something that never received enough investigation.

Darryl Hannah's performances have always struck me as somewhat forced and as though there was something very sad about her aura somehow, but she was before the dawn of independent journalism and you will not find anything about her to suggest any connection to this sort of thing even though she remains a potential candidate for the same phenomenon because of her age.

Helen Slater who played Superwoman and The Legend of Billy Jean. That movie The Legend of Billy Jean gave me the creeps too. They are both blonds, and the media was very quiet about them then. I believe celebrities should have their privacy, but something just rubs me the wrong way about it that I can't explain.

It just makes me wonder what the 80's would look like if we had had YouTube and cell phones.
Interesting about Splash - I never picked up on the creepy vibe...but Darryl Hannah was linked to JFK Jr. (she dated him for a while) and rumor is Jackie Kennedy didn't think Darryl was erudite enough, so to speak, to date her son. Anyway, he ended up marrying that other blonde, and well...the rest happened...

Also, of course Tom Hanks is in Splash...and Tom Hanks is lately suspected of having uh, strange connections...

Also Darryl was very popular in the 80s. She was in a weird 70's sci-fi movie "The Fury" (for like a second) about a boy with Telekenisis powers who the gov't is trying to "weaponize" him. <--I actually like this movie.

The 70's had many good/strange sci-fi/horror films.

Vixy

Star

Ooooh , Splash!

1. Combining man with animal is a perversion Satan loves.
2. Darryl Hannah is a transgender with autism and Tom Hanks a known p***phile within the deep layers, being relatives with the inner circle. Darryl's also a climate change activist, thus pushing the climate change agenda leading to Agenda 21.

As you can see they dont age well. Neither has Darryl which interstingly can be both a womans and a mans name, usually a mans..

Hon33

Veteran
No glitch but the lady in the back triggers Lindsay to take back her comment about Paris. One of the most obvious Mk videos. It's sad.

She was in an ongoing feud with Paris Hilton. She was off her head and she said something she should not have said and then realised it and tried to deny it.

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
Ooooh , Splash!

1. Combining man with animal is a perversion Satan loves.
2. Darryl Hannah is a transgender with autism and Tom Hanks a known p***phile within the deep layers, being relatives with the inner circle. Darryl's also a climate change activist, thus pushing the climate change agenda leading to Agenda 21.

As you can see they dont age well. Neither has Darryl which interstingly can be both a womans and a mans name, usually a mans..
This looks soooo freaking scary!!!!

Yeah I’m not buying the “trans” theory that some are putting out all over. They’re cherry picking a bunch of photos and making silly claims that a woman’s body can’t have broad shoulders or chins or whatever nonsense and that men’s bodies can’t have an indented waist ever, etc.

I mean if you look at old videos from the 30s or 40s you’ll see MANY women that these trans”vestigation” types would throw into the “it’s a man baby!” camp because they don’t meet their uh, feminine ideal.

Unfortunately I won’t be able to convince anyone because the tranvestigation folks see what they want to see. They’re of the same ilk as those who see “reptilians” in all celebrities.

Now, I’m not saying Hollywood isn’t a strange and perverted place, because of course it is.

But I personally know many women with broad shoulders, or square bodies, or shorter dudes with rounded hips or small chins - what? Because the human body comes in a variety of shapes and sizes and that’s a good thing! Variety is the spice of life!