Mk Ultra "glitch" Videos

mecca

Superstar
The Al Roker moment is legit weird.

Lohan just lies about her remark even though she was caught on tape, hmm who else do we know who does that all the time? Celebrities and presidents are used to getting away with shit so that's their normal mode.

Many of the others like Beyonce, Smith, and Willis are just likely drunk or stoned (now one could argue that the habitual use of mind altering substances when being interviewed or in the public eye is the result of some trauma).

Williams and Bush just seem overtired, maybe in Williams' case during Wimbledon heat addled.

I'm much more interested in intentional messaging through symbolism than cherry picking the odd aphasic moment from people who likely have thousands of hours of footage available, and who have to perform almost every moment of their waking lives. These are not the droids you are looking for.
True

Last edited:

Devine

Star
Many of these videos demonstrate tenuous connections to "glitches", and are either doing a disservice to the MK-ULTRA celebrity theory or are disinfo. Devin as disinfo agent makes a lot of sense if you think about it, she acts sort of naif and posts indiscriminately, flooding the forums with videos that perhaps dilute the quality work of people like VC. The Al Roker moment is legit weird. Lohan just lies about her remark even though she was caught on tape, hmm who else do we know who does that all the time? Celebrities and presidents are used to getting away with shit so that's their normal mode. Many of the others like Beyonce, Smith, and Willis are just likely drunk or stoned (now one could argue that the habitual use of mind altering substances when being interviewed or in the public eye is the result of some trauma). Williams and Bush just seem overtired, maybe in Williams' case during Wimbledon heat addled. I'm much more interested in intentional messaging through symbolism than cherry picking the odd aphasic moment from people who likely have thousands of hours of footage available, and who have to perform almost every moment of their waking lives. These are not the droids you are looking for.
gee well if you don't like this thread i guess DON'T READ IT THEN. post your own sometime. i kinda like the idea of me as a dis info agent though too bad i don't get paid.

Devine

Star
Many of these videos demonstrate tenuous connections to "glitches", and are either doing a disservice to the MK-ULTRA celebrity theory or are disinfo. Devin as disinfo agent makes a lot of sense if you think about it, she acts sort of naif and posts indiscriminately, flooding the forums with videos that perhaps dilute the quality work of people like VC. The Al Roker moment is legit weird. Lohan just lies about her remark even though she was caught on tape, hmm who else do we know who does that all the time? Celebrities and presidents are used to getting away with shit so that's their normal mode. Many of the others like Beyonce, Smith, and Willis are just likely drunk or stoned (now one could argue that the habitual use of mind altering substances when being interviewed or in the public eye is the result of some trauma). Williams and Bush just seem overtired, maybe in Williams' case during Wimbledon heat addled. I'm much more interested in intentional messaging through symbolism than cherry picking the odd aphasic moment from people who likely have thousands of hours of footage available, and who have to perform almost every moment of their waking lives. These are not the droids you are looking for.
you know, this thread was just kinda for fun. i don't take this shit super seriously as it affects my real life like zero. but do you really think im discrediting the whole movement by posting them? thats so harsh and mean of you to say :(

~JC~

Veteran
this you tube guy The Black Child makes the BEST videos if you wanna go down a rabbit hole for awhile...
That is was fkng EPIC....gave me some serious willies o_Oo_Oo_O

And YES..that dude has some killer videos!

Lisa

Superstar

Wow, that actually worked the first time, I’ve successfully shared a video! :cool:

Anyway, found this the other day...it has some stuff in it that’s been posted, but also has a few other things as well. I don’t know that anyone has posted it before, I just kind of glanced through the thread, so forgive me if its been shown before....

~JC~

Veteran
Lots I haven’t seen there. Thank you for sharing! Definitely never saw that Gaga footage. I really want to believe that it’s some performance art sht she’s doing. Hoping :(

Lonk

Established
Man so many of these a creepy. I'm a pretty skeptic person (as if that wasn't obvious already lol) so of course I'm not going to immediately say it's mind control. It could very well be though. I do think mind control exists in Hollywood. But, a lot of the behavior mimics that of drug users/addicts, especially with the swaying and out-of-it looks. Also a thing people with heavy dissociation, but not DID, do...Someone I know does that often because of her trauma-induced severe dissociation. It breaks my heart to see, and she can't control it. :(

Al Roker though...I think he's a mind control victim. Had no problems during the Olympics but I couldn't stand seeing him on the screen because he looked so empty in his eyes. Super creepy. Even superstars like Miley and Beyonce look more "There" in their eyes than him. Guess it makes sense...he's way older, and probably been a victim of it for way longer. I think "Holy Ghost" is his trigger word. Interesting that his co-hosts weren't aware of it. Maybe because they're victims as well? Or they just really had no clue...I know I sure don't.

something about they way she gestures to them just reminded me of like an mk ultra thing...
I'm sorry, I have to disagree. Not on Jay-Z or Beyonce being victims of it, but on the hand motions...That's just a kid being a kid. Although...her parents or whoever might do that to her often, so she's mimicking it. Her parents don't seem to have that hand motion as a trigger, because they just acted normally after--didn't show signs of switching or anything else mind-controlly. (Besides, who tf makes a little kid a handler? ....Don't answer that please)