Mk Ultra "glitch" Videos

Antipapirus

Established
Eh, not really, it's not real.
The music industry has pefected the control over its viewers through technology and chanelling.
You might have noticed there was a great push to insert High Quality Led tv"s to every house , i know people that dont have money to buy clothes and eat but they got a smart Led Tv in their living room.
The videos music video clips are satanic and ocult subliminal messages inserted into your brain by people that have perfected this method and now they have the technology deployed in each home, the super high quality tv"s like HD and 4K are the one that allow this subliminal messages to enter your sub concsious.
When a "star" is possesed on stage or video , the demon possesing him is extracting energy from the one admiring him or worshiping him - having posters of a rapper like JZ on your wall and you raise you hands in a diamnond shape toward him on concerts or in your home that demon inside him connects to you and steals your energy. On the quantum level everything is conected in real time no matter the distance and these demons dont live in liniar time so it doesnt matter if the video is not live...it can still connect to you.
It doesn matter if you believe it or not , if you feel it or not
A whole generation of teens are vorshiping Beyounce, Rihana, Katy Pery and all those other poor men and women who sold their souls like gods , if you are a parent you need to wake up and start doing something.
These guys are creating moral decay and darkness since The Beatles and Elvis but today they have the technology to close the deal.
Stop watching music videos made after 2010 and stop giving these parasites the fuel they need to thrive - your attention......

mecca

Superstar
the super high quality tv"s like HD and 4K are the one that allow this subliminal messages to enter your sub concsious.
Actually, they simply make the image more clear because there are more pixels. I do agree that constantly looking at symbolism can be negative and images can manipulate and influence your subconscious but the image quality has nothing to do with it.

mecca

Superstar
cause they are satanists! :) i think they try to deal with dark forces, but im not convinced that any dark forces have any real power :)
Oh ok, but are you sure that all the artists themselves are actually satanists? I thought they were victims and they don't really want to be controlled especially not by demons.

DesertRose

Superstar
i guess i believe they try to be possessed but don't believe they succeed
I saw a wedding video from a region outside north America and it is the norm in that region for some of the dancers to get possessed while dancing. These are not celebrities btw and that video is similar to the one antipap posted for beyonce. Perhaps for those looking for it they oblige.

lamb

Established
Oh ok, but are you sure that all the artists themselves are actually satanists? I thought they were victims and they don't really want to be controlled especially not by demons.
hi i'm just here to respectfully chime in ahaha i'm just really intrigued w these kinds of stuff

i think some are satanists and some are victims- not all are but artists like the weeknd and jay z i think embrace it

then i think where mk ultra victims come in is artists like kesha

there are definitely satanists in the industry but yeah i don't think they all are- i think it's just a way for them to further their career

mecca

Superstar
i think some are satanists and some are victims- not all are but artists like the weeknd and jay z i think embrace it
How do we even know that it was the weeknd's own idea to flash satan like that?

mecca

Superstar
i guess we don't but he at least complied with making this video
Almost all pop artist's music videos are full of symbolism now. If they're mind controlled, couldn't they be used to make any music video and maybe they wouldn't even have a say... because they don't direct their own videos or come up with the ideas for them.

lamb

Established
Almost all pop artist's music videos are full of symbolism now. If they're mind controlled, couldn't they be used to make any music video and maybe they wouldn't even have a say... because they don't direct their own videos or come up with the ideas for them.
i think they mk really young when they're kids, after a certain point i think your brain is mature and less susceptible to the altering
not even pointing fingers at any artist, but there are definitely satanists in the industry. there are plenty of satanists that aren't in the industry or famous. artists who would willingly worship satan regardless of mk is not a reach i think

Devine

Star
that's the big question, no way to know. but these days im leaning a bit more towards the satanic ritual abuse aspect more than mk ultra, similair effects. that mk business though man it sounds time consuming! that's a whole lotta trouble to go through...

SmilingLlama

Rookie
not to mention that song itself :)
Exactly, I'm not familiar at all with Jay-Z's work, and didn't even know about this song, but the lyrics are... enlightening :p
(why does this make me think of thid feud between Jay-Z and Lil Uzi Vert? (yep the deeper I go into the rabbit hole, the more I learn, and damn, it is UGLY and so blatantly obvious...))

that's the big question, no way to know. but these days im leaning a bit more towards the satanic ritual abuse aspect more than mk ultra, similair effects. that mk business though man it sounds time consuming! that's a whole lotta trouble to go through...
sra/mk are inseparable. The majority of children abducted for these programs are chosen because they te le pat hic. The rest are all family- these are very secretive, paranoid, generational cultist families, so even the programmers themselves are controlled, and it is even used in their training. very very few of the few top patriarchs and direct lifelong apprentices are not. All of this info has been made available thanks to survivors who have spoken out over the years. The problem is there is a whole lot more information that is actually disinfo, distraction, clever subterfuge known as "limited hangout"- basically dragging the whole thing right out into the public light by manufacturing a controlled scandal, but only dangling bits of truth that can be swept under the rug with all of the lies when it all comes to a head. (franklin scandal for instance)