MK Programming and Voodoo

Sibi

Star
The symbols of voodoo, freemasonry, and MK programming are all connected.
Freemasonry Symbols

For example, the queen of hearts from Alice in Wonderland. The queen of diamonds was used in the Manchurian Candidate as a trigger.

Voodoo Ritual Clothing

The hat the Mad Hatter in Alice in Wonderland wears is like the top hat wearing spirits of the dead in Voodoo.
One spirit has broken glasses with only one frame - one eye. There is also a horned deity like satan.

The checkerboard pattern is also used in Voodoo.

Sibi

Star
This is a disturbing music video that is clearly about MK programming

Pink - Just Like Fire
Pink's Alice in Wonderland themed music video. It ends with Pink being forced into a straight jacket and her husband signing her away.

Cannibalism - Tom Petty - Don't Come Around Here No More

Artwork

Sibi

Star
This movie is all about Voodoo or as they say "Hoodoo"
Basically this slave couple used voodoo to switch souls with two rich white children, but their bodies age and they need new hosts.

Keys in MK imagery are always these old fashioned ornate ones

VC has an article about this MK artist - Nicoletta Ceccoli

This was a random find. Association of Concierges for hotels. Besides the keys they have rams horns then a lady holding a globe. Are they saying hotel concierges rule the world? :D

Shuna

Star
This movie is all about Voodoo or as they say "Hoodoo"
Basically this slave couple used voodoo to switch souls with two rich white children, but their bodies age and they need new hosts.

Keys in MK imagery are always these old fashioned ornate ones

VC has an article about this MK artist - Nicoletta Ceccoli

This was a random find. Association of Concierges for hotels. Besides the keys they have rams horns then a lady holding a globe. Are they saying hotel concierges rule the world? :D
I don't know if it was a book or something, or a story; or I may have thought so, but I had heard a theory like that.

Otherwise, I understand why they say that African rites are superior. And to say, that the ceremonial outfits are found among the Amerindians. Thinking, the outfits that covers, some peoples, is also used to protect themselves during the harvest serves to protect during the harvest, etc.

Shuna

Star
daughter of the most high just posted, on some MK-Ultra techniques:

Sibi

Star
Masonic top hats. Apparently only a master mason can wear a top hat.

Hey look its Shaq

Voodoo hat

Masonic T-Shirt with a voodoo style skull with hat

A top hat is also a magicians hat

An old story from 2015 involving fake masons, top hats, and Kamala Harris

Top hats and gold cuffs: the curious case of California's fake masonic police force -
A trio has been charged with impersonating police officers – among them an aide to state attorney general and Democratic rising star Kamala Harris. David Henry, reverend Tonette Hayes and Brandon Kiel claimed to be members of the Masonic Fraternal Police Department (MFPD).
Aminister, an aide to the attorney general of California and a purported Emmy winner could face up to a year in county jail, after they were arrested in late April for posing as members of a fictional police department supposedly tied to the Knights Templar.

Reverend Tonette Hayes, 56, Brandon Kiel, 36, and 46-year-old David Henry, Kiel’s father-in-law, claimed to be members of the Masonic Fraternal Police Department (MFPD). On its website, the group says it has existed for more than 3,000 years and has legal jurisdiction in 33 states and Mexico. Authorities disagree.

Police charged Kiel with six misdemeanor counts of impersonating a police officer and misuse of government identification. Henry was booked for perjury under oath and impersonating an officer, and Hayes was charged with four counts of impersonating an officer. Reached by phone, Hayes declined to comment.

While none had legitimate law enforcement credentials, all three of those charged did apparently have strong ties to secretive societies with Masonic appearances. According to a 2014 story in the L A Watts Times, Henry and Kiel were members of Sir Brileys Knights of Luxor Knights Templars Grand Lodge AASR. In their letter to police chiefs, the trio claimed 5,686 lodges were affiliated with their organization.

Henry, who was known as the Supreme Sovereign Grand Master David Henry X°, appeared in photos on the group’s Facebook page in flamboyant Masonic gear including a top hat, burgundy and gold cuffs and a traditional Masonic apron covered in symbols.

David Henry

Supreme Sovereign Grand Master David Henry X° Photograph: via Henry X's Google+ Page
Kiel, who served as the RW Grand High Priest for the Lodge, also appeared in full regalia in a YouTube video of a Lodge event – in which Henry introduces Kiel by saying he will run for the US Senate in 2016.

Hayes is described as a member of both the Lady Jewel of the Nile Grand Chapter and the Order of the Eastern Stars, the latter a women’s group associated with Masons. Both of the two branches of Eastern Stars operating in California – the Grand Chapter and the Golden State Chapter – said Hayes was not a member.

Shirley Broadnax, grand secretary of the Golden State Eastern Stars, was skeptical that the Lady Jewel was a legitimate group. “I know just about everything from coast to coast, and I ain’t never heard of that,” she said.

Both the Masons of California, the umbrella group for 60,000 masons in the state, and the Prince Hall Grand Lodge Masons, an offshoot organization of predominately African American men’s group headquartered in Los Angeles, said that Henry and his group were unrelated to their organizations.

“Where they came from and where they are going, we have no idea,” said Prince Hall grand secretary Billy Harrington. “There is no such [police] order anywhere in the Prince Hall family.” UCLA professor Margaret Jacob, an expert on Freemasonry, said by email that she had never heard of either Sir Brileys Knights or Lady Jewel of the Nile and “doubt[ed] very much they are part of established and recognized freemasonry”. She added: “There have been these sorts of hoax groups, or rogue forms of freemasonry, in many places and times.”

She gave the example of the Propaganda Due, commonly called P2, scandal in Italy in the 1970s, when a pseudo-Masonic lodge with well-connected members was accused of crimes and political corruption. While the lore surrounding Freemasonry is deep and full of conspiracy theories, experts say that there have never been any rumors of a police force existing within it.

“I can’t imagine there is anything of the sort,” said Steve Bolluck, a professor of history at Worcester Polytechnic Institute in Massachusetts and the author of Revolutionary Brotherhood, a history of early Freemasons in America. “It’s really bizarre.”

‘Badges, ID cards, weapons, uniforms…’
Prior to their arrests, none of the three had had run-ins with the law in Los Angeles, other than a drunk driving conviction for Kiel in 2007. In late January, the trio began sending letters to heads of local law enforcement agencies in southern California, announcing that Henry had been elected as chief of the MFPD.

According to Kamala Harris’s press secretary, Kiel didn’t interact with the state attorney on a regular basis. Photograph: Gary Cameron/Reuters
Soon after, Kiel began follow-up calls to those agencies, identifying himself as “chief deputy director” of the department and requesting meetings to offer information on how the agencies could potentially work together. One of those meetings, with Captain Roosevelt Johnson of the Santa Clarita Valley sheriff’s station, raised red flags for real law enforcement. Henry and his cohorts were unable to answer “basic questions about MFPD’s jurisdiction and overall department mission”, according to a release from the sheriff’s department. Kiel used his department of justice business card at the meeting.

Multiple law enforcement agencies began investigating, eventually raiding two houses associated with the group in Santa Clarita. According to the sheriff’s department, they found “badges, identification cards, weapons, uniforms, police type vehicles and other law enforcement equipment”.

Kiel has served as a deputy director of community affairs at the California department of justice since July 2013, working as a low-level liaison for Kamala Harris, who is currently running for US Senate. He has been placed on administrative leave.

A YouTube video posted by Henry purportedly shows him winning a local Emmy award in 2002 for producing a broadcast news story for Fox11 in Los Angeles. During that video, he thanks Geraldo Rivera and Ice-T for being “behind my career”. Other sources identify Henry as a private investigator and a security guard. Hayes founded and ran the Political and Clergy Council Organization (PCC), dedicated to “holding ministers and politicians accountable for their actions”, according to her Twitter site.

“The church, politicians and the lawmakers have let the people down, the communities feel they are not being heard, so I consider this organization as an order from God given only to me,” Hayes told the Los Angeles Sentinel in 2013.

“God has taken away any fear, given me the necessary tools, opened doors that are shut to others and given me the authority and power to move forward … Until He says it is over, it is not over. Amen!” She also claims to serve as a minister at the Israel Missionary Baptist Church in Los Angeles. Church staff did not recognize the name.

Shuna

Star
Masonic top hats. Apparently only a master mason can wear a top hat.

Hey look its Shaq

Voodoo hat

Masonic T-Shirt with a voodoo style skull with hat

A top hat is also a magicians hat

An old story from 2015 involving fake masons, top hats, and Kamala Harris

Top hats and gold cuffs: the curious case of California's fake masonic police force -
A trio has been charged with impersonating police officers – among them an aide to state attorney general and Democratic rising star Kamala Harris. David Henry, reverend Tonette Hayes and Brandon Kiel claimed to be members of the Masonic Fraternal Police Department (MFPD).
Aminister, an aide to the attorney general of California and a purported Emmy winner could face up to a year in county jail, after they were arrested in late April for posing as members of a fictional police department supposedly tied to the Knights Templar.

Reverend Tonette Hayes, 56, Brandon Kiel, 36, and 46-year-old David Henry, Kiel’s father-in-law, claimed to be members of the Masonic Fraternal Police Department (MFPD). On its website, the group says it has existed for more than 3,000 years and has legal jurisdiction in 33 states and Mexico. Authorities disagree.

Police charged Kiel with six misdemeanor counts of impersonating a police officer and misuse of government identification. Henry was booked for perjury under oath and impersonating an officer, and Hayes was charged with four counts of impersonating an officer. Reached by phone, Hayes declined to comment.

While none had legitimate law enforcement credentials, all three of those charged did apparently have strong ties to secretive societies with Masonic appearances. According to a 2014 story in the L A Watts Times, Henry and Kiel were members of Sir Brileys Knights of Luxor Knights Templars Grand Lodge AASR. In their letter to police chiefs, the trio claimed 5,686 lodges were affiliated with their organization.

Henry, who was known as the Supreme Sovereign Grand Master David Henry X°, appeared in photos on the group’s Facebook page in flamboyant Masonic gear including a top hat, burgundy and gold cuffs and a traditional Masonic apron covered in symbols.

David Henry

Supreme Sovereign Grand Master David Henry X° Photograph: via Henry X's Google+ Page
Kiel, who served as the RW Grand High Priest for the Lodge, also appeared in full regalia in a YouTube video of a Lodge event – in which Henry introduces Kiel by saying he will run for the US Senate in 2016.

Hayes is described as a member of both the Lady Jewel of the Nile Grand Chapter and the Order of the Eastern Stars, the latter a women’s group associated with Masons. Both of the two branches of Eastern Stars operating in California – the Grand Chapter and the Golden State Chapter – said Hayes was not a member.

Shirley Broadnax, grand secretary of the Golden State Eastern Stars, was skeptical that the Lady Jewel was a legitimate group. “I know just about everything from coast to coast, and I ain’t never heard of that,” she said.

Both the Masons of California, the umbrella group for 60,000 masons in the state, and the Prince Hall Grand Lodge Masons, an offshoot organization of predominately African American men’s group headquartered in Los Angeles, said that Henry and his group were unrelated to their organizations.

“Where they came from and where they are going, we have no idea,” said Prince Hall grand secretary Billy Harrington. “There is no such [police] order anywhere in the Prince Hall family.” UCLA professor Margaret Jacob, an expert on Freemasonry, said by email that she had never heard of either Sir Brileys Knights or Lady Jewel of the Nile and “doubt[ed] very much they are part of established and recognized freemasonry”. She added: “There have been these sorts of hoax groups, or rogue forms of freemasonry, in many places and times.”

She gave the example of the Propaganda Due, commonly called P2, scandal in Italy in the 1970s, when a pseudo-Masonic lodge with well-connected members was accused of crimes and political corruption. While the lore surrounding Freemasonry is deep and full of conspiracy theories, experts say that there have never been any rumors of a police force existing within it.

“I can’t imagine there is anything of the sort,” said Steve Bolluck, a professor of history at Worcester Polytechnic Institute in Massachusetts and the author of Revolutionary Brotherhood, a history of early Freemasons in America. “It’s really bizarre.”

‘Badges, ID cards, weapons, uniforms…’
Prior to their arrests, none of the three had had run-ins with the law in Los Angeles, other than a drunk driving conviction for Kiel in 2007. In late January, the trio began sending letters to heads of local law enforcement agencies in southern California, announcing that Henry had been elected as chief of the MFPD.

According to Kamala Harris’s press secretary, Kiel didn’t interact with the state attorney on a regular basis. Photograph: Gary Cameron/Reuters
Soon after, Kiel began follow-up calls to those agencies, identifying himself as “chief deputy director” of the department and requesting meetings to offer information on how the agencies could potentially work together. One of those meetings, with Captain Roosevelt Johnson of the Santa Clarita Valley sheriff’s station, raised red flags for real law enforcement. Henry and his cohorts were unable to answer “basic questions about MFPD’s jurisdiction and overall department mission”, according to a release from the sheriff’s department. Kiel used his department of justice business card at the meeting.

Multiple law enforcement agencies began investigating, eventually raiding two houses associated with the group in Santa Clarita. According to the sheriff’s department, they found “badges, identification cards, weapons, uniforms, police type vehicles and other law enforcement equipment”.

Kiel has served as a deputy director of community affairs at the California department of justice since July 2013, working as a low-level liaison for Kamala Harris, who is currently running for US Senate. He has been placed on administrative leave.

A YouTube video posted by Henry purportedly shows him winning a local Emmy award in 2002 for producing a broadcast news story for Fox11 in Los Angeles. During that video, he thanks Geraldo Rivera and Ice-T for being “behind my career”. Other sources identify Henry as a private investigator and a security guard. Hayes founded and ran the Political and Clergy Council Organization (PCC), dedicated to “holding ministers and politicians accountable for their actions”, according to her Twitter site.

“The church, politicians and the lawmakers have let the people down, the communities feel they are not being heard, so I consider this organization as an order from God given only to me,” Hayes told the Los Angeles Sentinel in 2013.

“God has taken away any fear, given me the necessary tools, opened doors that are shut to others and given me the authority and power to move forward … Until He says it is over, it is not over. Amen!” She also claims to serve as a minister at the Israel Missionary Baptist Church in Los Angeles. Church staff did not recognize the name.
I will add the sentence of my cousin, for the last two sentences, who said that he was working for the true God... But obviously, he was completely brainwashed... I did not recognize him, after having surely been, in a Freemason temple. Another moment he told me he was dead...

Sibi

Star
I will add the sentence of my cousin, for the last two sentences, who said that he was working for the true God... But obviously, he was completely brainwashed... I did not recognize him, after having surely been, in a Freemason temple. Another moment he told me he was dead...
Freemasons have their burial ritual where the candidate is locked in a coffin. I suppose once the evil deeds begin the human "dies" and a demon takes their place.

Possession - white or black eyes

Voodoo - Eyes roll back in the head when they are possessesd

Satanic Sex Ritual Stabbing - Nov 2011

Two young Milwaukee women were arrested this week after an 18-year-old Arizona man--who traveled to Wisconsin by bus after meeting one of the suspects online--told cops that he was held captive in the duo’s apartment for two days and slashed and stabbed more than 300 times as part of an apparent satanic sex ritual.

Shuna

Star
The first god of fire, sun and light is married to the goddess of water and death. While the Goddess of the earth is married to the God of wind and rain (of death and reproduction). This second God is the reaper God and the one who gives life to the earth. But, I've often seen it linked to the fisherman, and I didn't know why. Yet guardians of the gates of hell. Outside the fishing cana is used to catch fish. In the fishtail represents the vagina. But the fish is also representative of the body, in any case, I associated it with that, and what is interesting is that if it sins in hell, then it sins on bodies. I had already made a connection with voodoo. But now I think that's it. The dead body or only the broken spirit gives its body to voodoo. He becomes a puppet, held by a string.

Shuna

Star
It makes me think of other representations, of the tree with a swing, where the victim sits. I think it's the same thing, that the body is suspended, it is transformed into a puppet. That's probably why he also has performances of plays, apart from all the other performances that the stage represents. It also happens that she is depicted next to the house, which unlike the tree which is tied to the end of the cycle. The house is linked to the beginning of the cycle. The house = the mother, protects. The mother is the bearer of her son, while the opposite, the son (the tree), feeds on his mother/daughter (the water), his wife (the earth).

Shuna

Star
Catholic or Voodoo?

Catholic relics and a Voodoo altar

Catholic Sedlec Ossuary and a Voodoo altar

Catholic Saint and Voodoo market

Catholic Candles and Voodoo Candles

Catholic Doll and a Voodoo Doll
I just came across this video, talking about voodoo:
It's interesting about animal sacrifice, when she says she prefers to say that he asks permission, when they're like even going to kill the animal. And then, possession is like a priest doing an exorcism, asking the spirits to leave, but it's the spirit that chooses if it wants to leave. Some are just ghosts, stuck in limbo (stuck on earth), and happy to leave, others prefer to stay. And if not, there are the egregores, the spirits born from the human spirit.

Sibi

Star
Speaking of puppets.... VC has an article about Pinocchio here. His take is from a gnostic / freemason point of view.

Here is my take on Pinocchio

Gepetto wishes his Pinocchio puppet could be real and the blue fairy (genie / djinn) comes down and gives the inanimate puppet life. The blue fairy's miracles come with a cost.

Pinocchio is walking to school and he is stopped by this fox and convinced to join Stromboli's show.
Show business promises. Forbidden fruit. Upside down book.

Pinocchio is confused what he should be doing in the show. The female puppets bump into him. At the end of the show he is beat up by a gang of male guard puppets and is humiliated on stage.

Stromboli threatens to kill Pinocchio and locks him in a birdcage. Pinocchio is left alone and cries. He tries to hide from the blue fairy by bending over. The blue fairy sets him free.

The fox and his partner see Pinocchio again. The fox gets him an intrusive look over. The fox treats his partner like garbage.

Pinocchio goes with other boys to "Pleasure Island" with all carnal pleasures and encourages sin. A model home is set up for the boys to destroy. Pinocchio joins in. He drinks beer and smokes a cigar. He feels sick.

The boys start to turn into donkeys. They are treated like cattle. Pinocchio's friend transforms and he begins too. He runs away and goes home. No one is there.

Pinocchio's friend is transforming to Pinocchio's horror. There is a scene of both of them in shadow - their souls?

Geppetto went to look for Pinocchio and was swallowed by a whale. One eye imagery.

Pinocchio goes after him. The underwater theme is popular in MK programming.

Pinocchio and Gepetto are reunited and need to escape the whale. They set a fire and the whale coughs them out.

They wash up on shore and Pinocchio is DEAD! Face down in the water. Geppetto prays for him and now he is a "real boy".

This movie has it all. A blur between what is "real" and not real. Alters. Promises of sex and drugs. Slavery. Half human / half animal creatures. Cages. Checkerboard. Broken dolls. In the end the original Pinocchio is dead and there is only the "real boy" Pinocchio. Integration.

The blue fairy appears to be kind and helpful but really she is evil. Her wishes come with a cost. Geppetto's puppet was possessed! The blue fairy in fact causes Geppetto much grief and he is almost killed.

An MK art theme is fish out of water, fishbowls, especially goldfish, and seahorses.

Sibi

Star
A poppet, voodoo doll, fetish (statuette) is made for casting spells, trapping souls, and bringing down spirits. As these dolls and sculptures were used for magic perhaps this MK art is used for magic on that person represented or even the person looking at it!

Types of Puppets and Dolls used in magic - Poppets Voodoo Dolls Corn Dolly

Egypt -
#1 Paddle dolls are considered the earliest dolls made. These happen to have a checkerboard pattern. They are flat, schematic representations of naked, legless female figures on which jewelry, belts, and other details have been painted or drawn. Made as fertility figures, they were dedicated to goddesses by women or couples hoping to have children. Some are adorned with strings of mud pellets, apparently imitating hair. Many also have painted images— possibly representing tattoos—of deities such as Bes and Taweret or of human couples in sexual embrace.​
Minoan Snake Goddess​
#2 The ushabti (also called shabti or shawabti, with a number of variant spellings) was a funerary figurine used in ancient Egyptian funerary practices.​

Greece
Kolossoi - used to restrain a ghost or even a dangerous deity, or to bind two lovers together. In Idyll 2, The Witch (Pharmakeutria), written about 200 b.c.e., the tragedian Theocritus refers to melting and burning wax dolls.​

Haiti

Bound fetishes