Mixed Race Marriages in the South

Stephania

Star
'Race' is a darwinist concept, one that has been used in very racist ways in history. God created 12 tribes of people. They have always intermarried. To base people on their skin color and not hearts is racist. Not God centered. Look at Jacob vs. Esau. The Bible addresses souls in tribes, not 'race'. Not everyone is the same because of their pigments.. and I find it very disturbing to see ppl talk about keeping racial blood 'pure'. Yeah, that's what all darwinist supremacist fascists said in time including hitler. This fight has nothing to do with skin. It has to do with hearts. And for non white ppl to pick up the same language is frankly disturbing to me. Everyone in every culture knows that there is bad and good in their own cultures and that they are not all the same because.. race.

polymoog

Superstar
and I find it very disturbing to see ppl talk about keeping racial blood 'pure'. Yeah, that's what all darwinist supremacist fascists said in time including hitler. This fight has nothing to do with skin. It has to do with hearts. And for non white ppl to pick up the same language is frankly disturbing to me. Everyone in every culture knows that there is bad and good in their own cultures and that they are not all the same because.. race.
this thread is not about whether one culture or race is superior to another. only the people in favor of blending cultures together take that empty straw man argument.
i am as much in favor of seeing asians or middle eastern cultures hold onto their traditions and culture as any other group. this is true human diversity and distinctiveness, despite what the left parrots from the NWO agenda.

in the jammu and kashmiri region of india, there is a distinct group of indian muslims who have been protected by the indian government. since 1947, no people were permitted to immigrate there in order to preserve their unique identity. recently, the new PM of india has removed this restriction and has allowed indians to move in and settle this region.
the media has reported that this has sparked fears of an 'ethnic cleansing'. the NYT has said that this "will alter the demographics and eventually destroy the character."
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/05/world/asia/india-pakistan-kashmir-jammu.html

"Srinagar: National Conference (NC) president Farooq Abdullah on Sunday said the party would not allow any changes in the demography of Jammu and Kashmir and any attempt to dilute the "unique identity" of the state would be resisted."
https://www.news18.com/news/politics/will-resist-any-attempt-to-dilute-unique-identity-of-jk-says-farooq-abdullah-2249329.html

tell me, are these muslims racist or indian- supremacists for wanting to retain their cultural distinctiveness?

for once, i am in agreement with MSM media. but if the tables are turned and its a white race that is in danger of losing its culture and identity in the US or in europe, the media says that its a good thing. do you see the unbearable hypocrisy?

I’ve been to that region of Kashmir, it is very beautiful and indeed a uniquely unified culture. Many people live on houseboats on a huge lake, and 5 times a day throughout the city the call to prayer is blared in huge speakers all around the city. Everyone runs to the mosque to pray. I have distinct memories of waking up at 5 in the morning to the sunrise, all life (birds etc) waking up and the call to prayer sounding. Very amazing and no doubt this would be destroyed by making it a multi cultural society.

A multi cultural society is just a bunch of weak groups living together, with a few things in common but not many. Maybe language although certain parts of Canada and usa you don’t even have that

I don’t know of any benefits to multi culturalism and in fact I don’t think there is anything better about a multi cultural society than a unified one. What people always give as a strength is the variety of restaurants. Well I don’t think that’s worth giving away your culture for.

Last edited:

Stephania

Star
this thread is not about whether one culture or race is superior to another. only the people in favor of blending cultures together take that empty straw man argument.
i am as much in favor of seeing asians or middle eastern cultures hold onto their traditions and culture as any other group. this is true human diversity and distinctiveness, despite what the left parrots from the NWO agenda.

in the jammu and kashmiri region of india, there is a distinct group of indian muslims who have been protected by the indian government. since 1947, no people were permitted to immigrate there in order to preserve their unique identity. recently, the new PM of india has removed this restriction and has allowed indians to move in and settle this region.
the media has reported that this has sparked fears of an 'ethnic cleansing'. the NYT has said that this "will alter the demographics and eventually destroy the character."
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/05/world/asia/india-pakistan-kashmir-jammu.html

"Srinagar: National Conference (NC) president Farooq Abdullah on Sunday said the party would not allow any changes in the demography of Jammu and Kashmir and any attempt to dilute the "unique identity" of the state would be resisted."
https://www.news18.com/news/politics/will-resist-any-attempt-to-dilute-unique-identity-of-jk-says-farooq-abdullah-2249329.html

tell me, are these muslims racist or indian- supremacists for wanting to retain their cultural distinctiveness?

for once, i am in agreement with MSM media. but if the tables are turned and its a white race that is in danger of losing its culture and identity in the US or in europe, the media says that its a good thing. do you see the unbearable hypocrisy?
Uh... What? Kashmiris have not been protected by the Indian govt.. they have been oppressed by them since 1948 and it just got worse last month.

ishigo

Established
The problem with multiculturalism is when groups are assimilated instead of "integrated".
Integration is creating equal opportunities regardless of race, it's a developement of a culture that draws on diverse traditions. As opposed to assimilation which is merely bringing a minority into a majority culture, where the minority becomes indistiguishable within the dominant culture.

polymoog

Superstar
Uh... What? Kashmiris have not been protected by the Indian govt.. they have been oppressed by them since 1948 and it just got worse last month.
article 35a of the indian constitution stated that outsiders could not permanently settle there. the intent of the article was to preserve that unique muslim culture. the new hindu PM has recently revoked this, creating this controversy.

Stephania

Star
article 35a of the indian constitution stated that outsiders could not permanently settle there. the intent of the article was to preserve that unique muslim culture. the new hindu PM has recently revoked this, creating this controversy.
Yes that is right.. but they have been being oppressed by India since 48. That's all I have been hearing and seeing for years from my interfaith and justice work from Kashmiris and Kashmir news.

polymoog

Superstar
Yes that is right.. but they have been being oppressed by India since 48. That's all I have been hearing and seeing for years from my interfaith and justice work from Kashmiris and Kashmir news.
theres always conflict between the muslims and hindus there, but thats not the point. the point is that the region is now opened up and their unique culture is now vulnerable.

Stephania

Star
theres always conflict between the muslims and hindus there, but thats not the point. the point is that the region is now opened up and their unique culture is now vulnerable.
I agree with @ishigo on the difference between integration and assimilation. This being said, India never protected Kashmir, they wanted to assimilate them. And now, that is just what they are doing.
I also do not think that it is a coincidence that everything has been amped up after Modi and Netanyahu became BFF's.
Also, it's interesting to note that Modi is associated with the same political organization (the RSS) who assassinated Gandhi for his intigrative multicultural views for India, including Muslims.

polymoog

Superstar
The problem with multiculturalism is when groups are assimilated instead of "integrated".
Integration is creating equal opportunities regardless of race, it's a developement of a culture that draws on diverse traditions. As opposed to assimilation which is merely bringing a minority into a majority culture, where the minority becomes indistiguishable within the dominant culture.

we are getting off topic and getting into immigration, but anyway...

your argument is upside down, and equal opportunities has nothing to do with this topic.

an individual coming into a country should assimilate to their host culture and mores.
integration leads to native culture loss and dilution. there is no "drawing on diverse traditions". expecting to fractionalize hundreds of different distinct cultures and having them equally expressed is an impossibility. it is inescapable to lose almost all of any distinct individual culture when only a tiny fraction is represented.

"here, this dish represents all of the cultures on the planet! its great!"
"oh, wheres the indian in it?"
"i threw some curry powder on the borscht sushi."

polymoog

Superstar
as do i.
and i would like to see that extended to any other state, whether the inhabitants are asian, middle eastern, african, or white.
when one visits egypt, one should want to see egyptian culture: traditional dress, food, architecture, language, etc. same goes for thailand. same for anywhere. if i flew into cairo and saw burger kings, joey D's pizzarias and sushi bars everywhere with western music blaring, i think we could agree that egypt was no longer egypt, and the world would be worse off for this loss.
preservation of culture works by keeping it distinct and pure, not by adding in others to give it a musical remix.

ishigo

Established
we are getting off topic and getting into immigration, but anyway...
I was responding to a post above saying multiculturalism is just a bunch of weak groups stuck together.

your argument is upside down, and equal opportunities has nothing to do with this topic.
LOL I didn't made up this definition. Equal opportunities as in no discrimination on the basis of race or ethnicity should be the bare minimum.

an individual coming into a country should assimilate to their host culture and mores.
You whites came to america and stole the lands of the aborginal american while decimating their nation. So, yall are not exactly the ones to talk about how ppl "should assimilate to heir host cultures and mores".

expecting to fractionalize hundreds of different distinct cultures and having them equally expressed is an impossibility
I mean, in a racist country that's impossible.

polymoog

Superstar
LOL I didn't made up this definition. Equal opportunities as in no discrimination on the basis of race or ethnicity should be the bare minimum.
no one here disputed that different racial or ethnic groups (or genders) should not have equality under the law. equal opportunities should extend based on merit only, and should have absolutely no bearing on what a persons culture, skin color, race, sex, or creed is, right?

You whites came to america and stole the lands of the aborginal american while decimating their nation. So, yall are not exactly the ones to talk about how ppl "should assimilate to heir host cultures and mores".
because whites in the past (before my relatives arrived in the states in 1907) mishandled the plains indian situation (i agree with you on that) in the late 1880s, i should not be allowed an opinion because i am white?
by the way, the american indians were scalping, torturing, and burning other indians alive well before the whites (and spanish) arrived in north america. the history is not so cut and dry as it is told today.

I mean, in a racist country that's impossible.
let me ask you, what country is not racist?

Stephania

Star
as do i.
and i would like to see that extended to any other state, whether the inhabitants are asian, middle eastern, african, or white.
when one visits egypt, one should want to see egyptian culture: traditional dress, food, architecture, language, etc. same goes for thailand. same for anywhere. if i flew into cairo and saw burger kings, joey D's pizzarias and sushi bars everywhere with western music blaring, i think we could agree that egypt was no longer egypt, and the world would be worse off for this loss.
preservation of culture works by keeping it distinct and pure, not by adding in others to give it a musical remix.
As do I. But I find the whole blood purity convo on this thread too darwinistic and racist. If people of 2 different cultures fall in love, so what? Btw.. a lot of African Americans and Natives even got married and had children when they were both under US subjugation.. before uncle sam found a way to find to divide them.

polymoog

Superstar
As do I. But I find the whole blood purity convo on this thread too darwinistic. If people of 2 different cultures fall in love, so what?
if you read the entire thread, you would recall that everyone who was arguing my side of the issue stated unequivocally that two people of different races falling in love was OK. i dont particularly think its a good thing (i stated my case for this earlier in the thread), but i would never prevent anyone from doing so. this is not unlike how many religious people hope that their children marry others of the same religion so that those traditions and values are kept alive.
like i suggested earlier, state sanctioned (NWO) propaganda persuading the races to mix in an effort to weaken familial ties, religions, and cultures is a problem.

as do i.
So in other words, you are for diversity. This word has been co-opted to somehow mean "no distinction between peoples, race mixing, globalism". That is not what diversity means. Diversity means a diverse array of distinct groups, not a melding of everything into an unrecognizable whole. Not that it matters but it is funny how this double-think is used.

This problem is at the root of globalism which seems to be what we're talking about right now. If I live in Romania and I have 1000+ years of ancestors in the soil around me, and so do all my neighbors, why would I be obliged to let alien cultures come and change my country? Why would I want to mix my culture with theirs? How does that not simply weaken, diminish, dilute, and ultimately destroy my culture? Especially when it is being done by the neo-liberal/neo-conservative establishment to push a globalist one world government agenda where I feel no ties to my people or nation, would not die for them, cannot recognize what we are

'Race' is a darwinist concept, one that has been used in very racist ways in history. God created 12 tribes of people. They have always intermarried. To base people on their skin color and not hearts is racist. Not God centered. Look at Jacob vs. Esau. The Bible addresses souls in tribes, not 'race'. Not everyone is the same because of their pigments.. and I find it very disturbing to see ppl talk about keeping racial blood 'pure'. Yeah, that's what all darwinist supremacist fascists said in time including hitler. This fight has nothing to do with skin. It has to do with hearts. And for non white ppl to pick up the same language is frankly disturbing to me. Everyone in every culture knows that there is bad and good in their own cultures and that they are not all the same because.. race.
Technically the 12 tribes was one family and they were allowed to intermarry within that family. But with outsiders they were prohibited against doing so.

I think its more about culture than "skin color". In Africa you'll have people of the same color refusing to intermarry because of differing cultures. And that shouldnt be a problem because they're trying to maintain their cultural values.

shankara

Star
My girlfriend is of a different race and from a different continent to me. We probably both assimilate a little bit of the other's culture to some extent but I certainly don't feel like either of us are losing our identity.