Mixed Race Marriages in the South

Etagloc

Superstar
You are genetically inferior....
That's not cool to say someone. To accept the basic reality that different genetics are different genetics is not the same as claiming certain races are inferior.

African-Americans dominate the NBA and the music charts. That's not Aryan "master race" theorizing... that's just fact which pretty much everyone knows about. African-Americans have been through a lot. Let them have their accomplishments.

Some of you California people need to spend some time outside of California. They need to get outside of that liberal bubble they seem to be living in and get in touch with basic, everyday reality. Reality does not conform to PC ideology.

justjess

Superstar
Cross cultural marriages have been common for hundreds of years, Europeans marrying other types of Europeans, Africans other types of Africans, asians other types of Asians etc.. no one is bothered by this, no one seems worried that it will send some culture to extinction.

What’s the difference? If a German marries a Scot their cultures are very different, so you have the same base issue seemingly, yet no one is concerned about this even though it’s the much more common occurrence. But if an African marries an Irish person it’s somehow worse? Different?

Please explain.

Etagloc

Superstar
Cross cultural marriages have been common for hundreds of years, Europeans marrying other types of Europeans, Africans other types of Africans, asians other types of Asians etc.. no one is bothered by this, no one seems worried that it will send some culture to extinction.

What’s the difference? If a German marries a Scot their cultures are very different, so you have the same base issue seemingly, yet no one is concerned about this even though it’s the much more common occurrence. But if an African marries an Irish person it’s somehow worse? Different?

Please explain.
The problem is elite promotion of race-mixing. If it happens naturally, fine. But the elites are promoting race-mixing as an agenda.

justjess

Superstar
How? Media reflects what is happening culturally, the increase in mixed race couples in media is because there’s an increase in real life.

People aren’t falling in love with who they are Falling in love with because the tv told them too. Areas are becoming less segregated, there’s more daily mixing between groups and as a result there’s a corresponding increase in mixed race Couples.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Every Caucasian player you can name I can name a black player that was more athletic. You can’t name a white player more athletic than Michael Jordan. A point you have been deflecting from

I said there were black players that were more athletic than him. Again, a point you have been deflecting from

Black people in general do not participate in those sports to the numbers that white people compete in basketball. Terrible comparison without mentioning that I never said white can’t be elite at basketball or athletic. The rest of your post is the usual deflection and false projection
Your entire argument has been based on deflection throughout the thread. I suppose it almost has to be when you are trying to simultaneously push that you are genetically inferior, yet somehow culturally superior..... never mind the fact that Europeans were living in their own excrement when they invaded the "New World"(tm)....... Guardee-Loo!

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
That's not cool to say someone. To accept the basic reality that different genetics are different genetics is not the same as claiming certain races are inferior.

African-Americans dominate the NBA and the music charts. That's not Aryan "master race" theorizing... that's just fact which pretty much everyone knows about. African-Americans have been through a lot. Let them have their accomplishments.

Some of you California people need to spend some time outside of California. They need to get outside of that liberal bubble they seem to be living in and get in touch with basic, everyday reality. Reality does not conform to PC ideology.
Im not from California for starters and secondly, I have been clearly stating that I dont feel whites are genetically inferior to blacks. This poster and a few of his supporters have been arguing that they are, in fact, genetically inferior. I stated that I reject his notion as a blanket statement for the Caucasians of America but that I accept his contention that he himself is genetically inferior.

You usually pay more attention to the dialog in threads than your last post here would suggest........

Your entire argument has been based on deflection throughout the thread.
No I'd say my argument has been consistent. I said there are genetic differences between races and used athleticism as an example of ONE difference. I even named other differences that could exist such as susceptibility to disease (does exist), increased chance for alcoholism/addiction, and intelligence (could or could not exist). There are many aspects to genetics beyond athleticism, thats just the one I chose because thats what we on a forum, can measure since we can look to professional sports as a measuring stick.

So if you want to say that my position is that in general white people are genetically less athletic than black people then yes that is my position. And I think its supported when you have been deflecting from the fact that you cant find one white NBA player that is as athletic as the most athletic players of all time such as MJ, or Shaq, or Lebron James. If you want to deflect and say that that means Im saying white people are inferior genetically or that every black person is more athletic than every white person then no. Thats not anything Ive said plus theres more to genetics than athleticism.

never mind the fact that Europeans were living in their own excrement when they invaded the "New World"(tm)....... Guardee-Loo!
Yea thats a story for another day. Please dont jump to conclusions off of nothing. I've spoke on that (in a way) on this forum by bringing up how black Moors used to rule over Europe...

How? Media reflects what is happening culturally, the increase in mixed race couples in media is because there’s an increase in real life.

People aren’t falling in love with who they are Falling in love with because the tv told them too. Areas are becoming less segregated, there’s more daily mixing between groups and as a result there’s a corresponding increase in mixed race Couples.
The media has a hand in what is happening culturally though.. Back in the day, they promoted cigarette smoking, and thats what became in. In the 60s/70s they promoted LSD with rock music, and thats what became in. Today or in recent times in hip hop, they promoted lean/promethazine and thats what became in.. While desegregation definitely plays a part (and the US is still segregated to an extent but thats another story) the media promoting things does too.

Race is nothing more than a social construct. There is no biological definition of "race", it is a purely cultural distinction.
I was reading through this thread and wanted to reply to this because nobody did (on the next page that is)

Race is a biological reality with social implications, given that it is passed on genetically
If you are looking for a social construct, look towards human rights. Human rights are a social construct. They have no biological cross cultural reality. If you are looking to deconstruct social constructs feel free to start there.

Also the inherent connotation that social constructs are bad is a silly yet popular trick and a deception to try to bring people away from their cultures and roots, to devalue and undermine societies and promote globalism.

Also the inherent connotation that social constructs are bad is a silly yet popular trick and a deception to try to bring people away from their cultures and roots, to devalue and undermine societies and promote globalism.
There is also the connotation that "culture and roots" are inherently good and not to be questioned. We should be more careful not to cling onto the old aspects of social control for the sake of tradition, and remember that it's the unimaginative among us who have the strongest reliance on tradition.

There is also the connotation that "culture and roots" are inherently good and not to be questioned. We should be more careful not to cling onto the old aspects of social control for the sake of tradition, and remember that it's the unimaginative among us who have the strongest reliance on tradition.
Cultures changing naturally is normal. Cultures being undermined and destroyed is not. A culture last for centuries because it has values that align it with the natural world and unite people in a healthy way. To do away with those because of a personal or intellectual whim can be foolish. Perhaps if a culture has lasted it is nessessary to ask why. Also, the values inherent in a society are often invisible but are important. People need the value of Hope to live. Life without Hope would be impossible. What does a culture direct a persons inherent value of Hope towards? God? Family? Tradition? A people or nation? Individualism? Wealth? Self? The same can be said for many other values - what are people grateful for? What and why do people trust? These are important questions and a culture gives people a foundation to say - here, this worked for us and our ancestors. Try it, it made us happy.

Not negating what you said but this is certainly the other side to that equation

ishigo

Established
Black americans are often said to not have a culture but that's bc they've been forced into immigrating in another continent. And there are barely any aboriginal american left.
But what is white culture though? What did they inherit from their ancestors? Racism and white supremacy? Genocide? It woud be interesting to read a study on what centuries of being opressors has done to their psyche.

Last edited:

ishigo

Established
Perhaps if a culture has lasted it is nessessary to ask why
Sometimes through violent oppression and destroying other cultures

Last edited:
Reactions: has

Wigi

Veteran
What is white culture though?
I don't think there is a white culture but I think there is a western culture that originates from ancient Greece/Rome and Christianity.

What did they inherit from their ancestors
Western nations, science, medicine, arts, literature, astronomy, sports and human rights to name a few.

Sometimes through violent oppression and destroying other cultures
Sure that's why memorials exist but if you look closely you would see that it had nothing to do with white people being oppressive because "hey you're not us" but it had everything to do with oligarchs/tyrants/aristocrats feeling they were untouchable because of their wealth/authority/popularity.
The average white 'citizen' was as much despised by them and considered only worthy to die in endless wars.

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
But what is white culture though? What did they inherit from their ancestors? Racism and white supremacy? Genocide? It woud be interesting to read a study on what centuries of being opressors has done to their psyche.
i think of taking one blue pill you went and downed the entire bottle.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
If we look at the bigger picture the satanists that run the world want us to be ONE. One godless, genderless, raceless entity, with no rights under God.

That's Communism a.k.a. NWO.

Last edited:

ishigo

Established
I don't think there is a white culture but I think there is a western culture that originates from ancient Greece/Rome and Christianity.

Western nations, science, medicine, arts, literature, astronomy, sports and human rights to name a few.

Sure that's why memorials exist but if you look closely you would see that it had nothing to do with white people being oppressive because "hey you're not us" but it had everything to do with oligarchs/tyrants/aristocrats feeling they were untouchable because of their wealth/authority/popularity.
The average white 'citizen' was as much despised by them and considered only worthy to die in endless wars.
Right, let's whitewash history when it's convenient and then not see color when it's time to acknowledge the racism inherent to white culture.

How very white male of you.

Last edited: