Mixed Race Marriages in the South

polymoog

Superstar
this is part of the NWO agenda. blur all races together so it becomes meaningless and only devotion to the state is left.

for kicks, type in "white woman and white children". see what images show up. its the same images of mixed race families that one is bombarded with on television.

i am in favor of love based relationships, and i dont mind if mixed couples marry at all. however, the children have no culture or racial identity anymore either way-- theyre not really black and they are not really white. what it means culturally and historically to be black or white and the ancestry that goes along with that is diluted and lost. and as ive said before, like the extinction of animal species, humans lose their racial and cultural distinctiveness which is so important to the fascination and beauty of the human race.

yes, ive posted this, but ill do it again: let 'the greatest' explain (he got it back then):

Last edited:

Bacsi

Star
this is part of the NWO agenda. blur all races together so it becomes meaningless and only devotion to the state is left.

for kicks, type in "white woman and white children". see what images show up. its the same images of mixed race families that one is bombarded with on television.

i am in favor of love based relationships, and i dont mind if mixed couples marry at all. however, the children have no culture or racial identity anymore either way-- theyre not really black and they are not really white. what it means culturally and historically to be black or white and the ancestry that goes along with that is diluted and lost. and as ive said before, like the extinction of animal species, humans lose their racial and cultural distinctiveness which is so important to the fascination and beauty of the human race.

yes, ive posted this, but ill do it again: let 'the greatest' explain (he got it back then):

If diversité is removed by mixing, then humans lose the millennia old valuable information* that's been preserved within their ethnicities. It'll destroy the chances of great development in the future. No more unique and exceptional in something. All will be just mediocre in everyrhing.

*I beleive in the "information field", if applied to human populations, then it means that millennia old experiences, knowledge and ideologies are kept within population groups. Mixing destroys them

rainerann

Star
I can understand the value of different cultures historically. However, we do not really belong to different cultures at some point in America. We are American, and so people getting together is not really the same thing as someone from Uganda blending their culture with someone from Norway because the two people have the same culture even though they come from different cultures throughout history. They are both American.

Therefore, I think something like this reflects some semblance of health within our society that a large enough population exists and they see other people as belonging to the same culture and so they are forming relationships, which I am grateful to see. I just don't think we have different cultures anymore. We have one culture already even if people come from different cultural backgrounds. So I support this because this seems organic to me. I just don't think that you can retain these cultural differences if you are all living in the same country together.

I also don't see it as a loss if culture evolves as long as it doesn't evolve in the loss of freedoms that created the opportunity for the nations to comingle the way that we have over the last couple hundred years.

Karlysymon

Superstar
The late Southafrican jazz musician, Hugh Masekela, said that kids are slowly forgetting their native tongues.

And when a culture loses its language, it dies. Similar stories are coming out of India and China because the global marketplace demands english. If you want to stop it, you have to stop globalization or selling the idea that all things western are the best there are and that other cultures are savage/primitive (obviously, never going to happen). European culture was directly tied to Christianity but now that it is post-Christian, there is a loss of identity/ culture and the ensuing grappling about.

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
We all started out as one race. I don't see a problem with everyone making one big swirl. Seems to me it would solve a lot of problems, actually.

My marriage is mixed race, so I am doing my part for peace. :)
i am sure you were married before there was an agenda promoting mixed race marriages. i would imagine you were not socially brainwashed to do so and married your wife out of love.

polymoog

Superstar
Humans are all the same race, there is no way to mix races because all human beings are the same species. If we were made up of different races then we would not be able to procreate.

People can have different cultures and ethnicities though.
no. a race is a group WITHIN a species.
(but feel free to tell BLM that they arent a race! lol)

mecca

Superstar
no. a race is a group WITHIN a species.
(but feel free to tell BLM that they arent a race! lol)
The human race is one race. That's a fact. Just because people have different phenotypes, doesn't meant that they can be arbitrarily separated into different races. Race is a constructed concept that is used to divide, control, and subjugate people.

Instead of perpetuating racism, people should be working together to address and take down the systems of control that everyone is being manipulated by (racism being one of them).

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
mecca: The human race is one race. That's a fact.

no. its not a fact.

Just because people have different phenotypes, doesn't meant that they can be arbitrarily separated into different races.

no again. phenotypes ARE what constitutes races within species.

Race is a constructed concept that is used to divide, control, and subjugate people.

ok, we can agree that it is used to divide and control people. but its NOT constructed.

lets clear this up: (from: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/race)

Definition of race
1 : a breeding stock of animals
2 a : a family, tribe, people, or nation belonging to the same stock
b : a class or kind of people unified by shared interests, habits, or characteristics
3 a : an actually or potentially interbreeding group within a species; also : a taxonomic category (such as a subspecies) representing such a group
b : breed
c : a category of humankind that shares certain distinctive physical traits

Instead of perpetuating racism, people should be working together to address and take down the systems of control that everyone is being manipulated by (racism being one of them).

i wholeheartedly agree, but am bewildered why you support the progressive agenda with this viewpoint. the progressives divide and divide people until they are completely atomized into separate categories which are given different rights and privileges. for example, a qualified white male will not be hired by a company in CA because the company wishes to be more "multicultural". the company would rather hire another person who is less qualified but fills the multicultural desire of the company.
breaking down the racial divisions and treating everyone equally by ignoring race destroys the system of control. stop focusing on race.

mecca

Superstar
no. its not a fact.
Yes it is... humans are the same species/race, homo sapiens... and everyone has the same genetics. There are no separate types of humans. No groups is genetically different enough to be classified separately. Genetically and biologically race does not exist, anthropologists and scientists no longer operate with the ideas of separating humans into distinct racial categories because they simply cannot be. There is no consistent genetic pattern that could differentiate different races in humans. There is more genetic variation within one "race" compared to variation between different races which shows that the idea of separating humans based on these races has no bearing in reality.
but its NOT constructed
It was literally constructed... it's a colonialist concept invented in the 18th century by people who wanted to control and subjugate other groups. It's not something that should be continually propagated especially since we know it is morally wrong and factually incorrect.

There are no real genetic or biological boundaries between what we consider different races, that makes race a socially constructed idea. Some groups that are now considered "white" like the Italians or Irish were never considered white in the past and their phenotypes have never changed... what we determine as different races changes based on society. If the ruling elite hated a certain group, they simply label them as a different and inferior race (even though they are not genetically different) and they now have a "justification" for subjugating that group.

Race is an arbitrarily applied construct that is used to make certain groups seem superior to others, it's a tool that rulers use to control and oppress people, they use it to claim that they have a right to rule over people.
phenotypes ARE what constitutes races within species.
There is no biological basis for the separation of people into races based on phenotype. Humans don't have separations within our species that can be called races... like some animals might. More genetic variation is found within a population rather than between populations. Phenotypes can differ greatly between related people and be very similar between people who are far less genetically close. There can be more physical difference within one "race" than between different races. Two groups who are genetically close and look the same can consider themselves separate races as well. Phenotypes consistently overlap between the groups we consider to be separate races.

Think about the "one drop rule" in America, people who looked white and were primarily white were not considered white because they had a small amount of black ancestry and they were subjected to slavery... in other countries those people would be seen as white. Race is an arbitrary classification and it depends on society... usually what powerful members of society want.

Race is not a useful concept scientifically because it is not based on any biological facts.

Last edited:

mecca

Superstar
i wholeheartedly agree, but am bewildered why you support the progressive agenda... a qualified white male will not be hired by a company in CA because the company wishes to be more "multicultural"
I don't support any "progressive agenda" or any agendas at all. I just want society to be a good place, which requires the resolution of the harmful effects of racism, and also the removal of racism and other forms of prejudice. People have to try to fix the problems that racism has caused. America has a long history of racism. The effects of that racism continue today. Non-white people are disadvantaged so giving them a leg up would be putting them at around the same level as white people. Hiring someone just to be multicultural is stupid and it's more like having a token minority to make your company look good... but hiring more minorities because minority groups are more disadvantaged and need more opportunities would be a good thing because you are helping those groups.
treating everyone equally by ignoring race...stop focusing on race
Ignoring race would mean you have to ignore racism and how it is affecting people today, racism still exists and needs to be resolved before race no longer has to play a factor. Ignoring it won't fix it. You can't suddenly stop focusing on race altogether without actually addressing and resolving racism and the problems it caused and still causes. Race won't have to matter once racism and the legacy of racism is removed from our systems or the systems themselves are taken down. Racism should go away but the only way people can do that is by addressing the problem and working together to solve it.

Thunderian

Superstar
i am sure you were married before there was an agenda promoting mixed race marriages. i would imagine you were not socially brainwashed to do so and married your wife out of love.
Are there really a lot of people marrying someone of a different race as a political move? I know that there are people who do it, but aren't they usually politicians or movie stars?

polymoog

Superstar
Are there really a lot of people marrying someone of a different race as a political move? I know that there are people who do it, but aren't they usually politicians or movie stars?
raineranns clip is from the NYT. they say its on the increase, and i think its because we are bombarded with these messages. i think it is NWO propaganda. check out my earlier post and come to your own conclusion.

Last edited:

Mr.Grieves

Veteran
however, the children have no culture or racial identity anymore either way-- theyre not really black and they are not really white. what it means culturally and historically to be black or white and the ancestry that goes along with that is diluted and lost. and as ive said before, like the extinction of animal species, humans lose their racial and cultural distinctiveness which is so important to the fascination and beauty of the human race.
This is such bullshit.

People choose to maintain or abandon their cultural identities regardless of who they're with. Sometimes families stop going to church, or stop dressing up their kids in lederhosen, or forget their cultural dances, and it has nothing to do with anything other than motivation. Some people are inclined to cherish their traditions, some people are indifferent to tradition, and even these people can easily co-exist, let alone people from different traditions.

You lose nothing from having an interracial family except for that which you choose to lose. A life can be enriched by having different traditions to draw from; from going to dads family events to see one way of life, going to moms family events to see something entirely different... to appreciate and learn from both.

Interracial families can form new connections, tie families together across continents, give people worlds away from each-other a reason to think about, care about, learn about and love each-other.

It'll destroy the chances of great development in the future. No more unique and exceptional in something. All will be just mediocre in everyrhing.
All evidence and understanding suggests otherwise.

*I beleive in the "information field", if applied to human populations, then it means that millennia old experiences, knowledge and ideologies are kept within population groups. Mixing destroys them
That's a silly thing to believe. Millennia old experiences, knowledge and ideologies are kept within traditions and records. Forgetting them destroys them. Nothing about the mixing of races obliges one to forget ones traditions, and if your traditions oblige you to inbreed your people into oblivion, they're not worth remembering.

weskrongden

Veteran
This is such bullshit.

People choose to maintain or abandon their cultural identities regardless of who they're with. Sometimes families stop going to church, or stop dressing up their kids in lederhosen, or forget their cultural dances, and it has nothing to do with anything other than motivation. Some people are inclined to cherish their traditions, some people are indifferent to tradition, and even these people can easily co-exist, let alone people from different traditions.

You lose nothing from having an interracial family except for that which you choose to lose. A life can be enriched by having different traditions to draw from; from going to dads family events to see one way of life, going to moms family events to see something entirely different... to appreciate and learn from both.

Interracial families can form new connections, tie families together across continents, give people worlds away from each-other a reason to think about, care about, learn about and love each-other.

All evidence and understanding suggests otherwise.

That's a silly thing to believe. Millennia old experiences, knowledge and ideologies are kept within traditions and records. Forgetting them destroys them. Nothing about the mixing of races obliges one to forget ones traditions, and if your traditions oblige you to inbreed your people into oblivion, they're not worth remembering.
Having kids within your own race is inbreeding your people into oblivion? WTF are you talking about? One of the stupidest things I've ever heard and that's not hyperbole.

Mr.Grieves

Veteran
Having kids within your own race is inbreeding your people into oblivion?
Nope, and that's not what I said.
One of the stupidest things I've ever heard and that's not hyperbole.
You said it, not me.
WTF are you talking about?
Genetic variety vs. gene-pool stagnation. The more 'pure-blooded' a population becomes, the more they compound the genetic disorders they have in common. The more similar the genes of the parents, the more likely the parents are to both have the same 'bad genes', and the more likely they are to pass those genes onto their offspring. Disorders like Tay-Sachs, cystic fibrosis, sickle cell anemia, lactose intolerance, and thalassemia are all examples. A strict rule of 'No Outsiders' in any population, be it a family, a few families, a town or even a nation will eventually result in such genetic disorders, which will grow more and more common with each new generation that rejects any new blood. When both parents come from very different gene-pools, they each are almost guaranteed to lack the other's 'bad genes', and thus the chance of these 'bad genes' being passed down to their offspring are slim to none.
I'm by no means suggesting it's somehow bad to have kids within your own race. I'm just pointing out the folly of thinking 'racial purity' in a community is advantageous as a rule, given it's objectively the opposite where health is concerned, and eventually downright self-destructive.

Leviathan

Established
I am the product of a mixed race marriage myself and I feel sort of like I am a bridge that brings two different groups of people together. I feel it has helped me to be more accepting of all different cultures. To me people with different skin colors coexisting has never been strange or an anomaly, but just a normal part of everyday life.

I don't care if someone is black, white, Chinese, Arabic, Hispanic, or anything else because I believe we should love people as they are, despite any differences we may have. I have tried to live by that philosophy and have had friends of all colors and from all different countries (online and in real life). There is nothing wrong with people of two different backgrounds coming together if they choose to do so.

The way I see it, I think it is for the individual to decide if an interracial relationship is right for them. If you don't believe in interracial relationships and think they're wrong, don't have one. If you do believe in them and want one, then by all means, do so. In the end, your life is your own business. I think many problems in this world would cease to exist if everyone stopped trying to live everyone else's life for them and instead lived their own.