Mixed Race Marriages in the South

polymoog

Superstar
I have seen some of this material before. Much of it is quite compromised so Im not sure if you want to utilize those sources for proof of your contentions. However we can start with this claim "the breakdown of the percentages of mixed race couples is totally improbable and does not reflect the general population."
Please elaborate on what you mean by that and I will try to reply with a relevant response.
what is meant is that the overinflated numbers are there to highlight the growing false bandwagon, that "everybodys doing it! why dont you (unless youre racist)?
its the same method with the transgender figures when they try to say that there are so many trans/nonbinary/etc people out there who are underrepresented. they (the left progressives) state the inflated numbers to try and make their case more weighty.

Excellent post. Im glad that you brought up anarchy because its not this current, modern interpretation that has generally been accepted. It doesn't mean "no governance" to my understanding, it basically means "society governs itself". Big difference there.
More or less, yeah. I tend to see it as something along the lines of "there is no authority but your own" mixed with "be excellent to each other".

Mr.Grieves

Veteran
sounds like you state that i am not being a "white supremacist" but think it anyway, despite lack of claims.
I said that you weren't portraying white people as superior for the purposes of this ugly discussion.
how about blacks wanting to marry only into their race? still gross? what about muslims wanting to only marry within their group? also "gross", or is it only white people?
Wanting too is fine. I've got no issue with wanting too. Telling other people they should- or worse have to under threat- is gross, yeah, regardless of your color/creed. There's not a remotely respectable reason I can think of to claim two people loving each-other is a bad thing if their skin is a different color.
I don't care about Hillary... what's the point of your reply?
The word that you used is on Hillary's bus, proving his point that mixed marriages are an insidious plot to corrupt white racial purity. Somehow. Knockout punch..!
If state control was being ramped up across the world and a fascist nwo dictatorship was being created, all people would have to work together to fight against that dictatorship. They wouldn't be able to succeed if they were already fighting against each other over race, religion and nationalism... if they hated each other more than they hate tyranny.
Precisely. I don't see this assessment as hypothetical, it sums up our current situation quite well.

irrationalNinja

Veteran
I don't care about Hillary... what's the point of your reply?
Obviously, your posts parrot Hillary Clinton’s whole platform and game plan (even if you say they don’t). I am sure you will say, “I’m not...” but reading your posts tells a different story...

Leftists must understand, voicing their impotent rage against Trump (as deranged as people can be) appears much better than getting compared with Hillary Clinton. Considering how the left continues to regress, I guess we shouldn’t expect subtlety or ratiocination. Stick with hating on Trump, you sound much smarter.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Its really simple. The most athletic players of all time is one of Michael Jordan, Wilt Chamberlain, Shaquille O'neal, or Lebron James. Name one player that you could even put in the same category (when it comes to athleticism) as these guys and your point will have been made.

What made Bird, Nash, and Nowitzki all time greats were their fundamentals. They couldnt jump high or run fast when compared to their peers but they could outshoot any of them and thats (along with passing/dribbling when it comes to Bird/Nash) what made them great. You cant be so PC that you start deny what your eyes are seeing in the name of "equality".

I dont think, even disregarding "them", it was designed for differing cultures to work within one society. Different cultures are going to place values on different things and to accomodate everyone, eventually you're going to have to allow everything. Which leads to chaos/conflict.
"Name one player that you could even put in the same category (when it comes to athleticism) as these guys and your point will have been made."
Hes called Pistol Pete. He was described, by a black man, as if one had put all of the moves of all of the Harlem Globetrotters into 1 man.... and he was white.

"What made Bird, Nash, and Nowitzki all time greats were their fundamentals. They couldnt jump high or run fast when compared to their peers but they could outshoot any of them"
You should look at what those players shooting percentages were and then compare them w/ the top black shooters of their times. You would probably be surprised. As far as them not being able to jump high enough that ridiculous and its especially laughable when you take into consideration the fact that I just called your bluff on Nash. He was one of the quickest, fastest and most agile/nimble players of his era. His physical gifts were on display everytime he touched the courts.

mecca

Superstar
Obviously, your posts parrot Hillary Clinton’s whole platform and game plan (even if you say they don’t). I am sure you will say, “I’m not...” but reading your posts tells a different story...

Leftists must understand, voicing their impotent rage against Trump (as deranged as people can be) appears much better than getting compared with Hillary Clinton. Considering how the left continues to regress, I guess we shouldn’t expect subtlety or ratiocination. Stick with hating on Trump, you sound much smarter.
Lol. Man you're out of your mind... you don't know me, and nothing I said has anything to do with Hillary or Trump. Stop trying to attribute your weird straw men to me. I wasn't even talking to you.

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
QUOTE="Mr.Grieves

The word that you used is on Hillary's bus, proving his point that mixed marriages are an insidious plot to corrupt white racial purity. Somehow.

hillary was the politically correct darling of the NWO; the main vehicle promoting all of their progressive agendas. her slogan is exactly the propaganda that we are supposed to lap up, singing kumbayah, as racial mixing is promoted under the header of "inclusivity", along with a host of others. saying otherwise is deemed "racist" and "hateful". [its the usual tactic from tptb, similar to "you think the US did 9-11? you must hate america!"]

who would benefit from a 100% mixed race population? do you think tptb would be promoting this for the sake of humanity and goodness? do you think that the controllers would want to bring humanity together so that they can be more easily defeated? they have ulterior motives, and ive stated them clearly.

main point:
we do not need to have mixed race marriages to understand one another, nor do we need the media/state sending us clear messages urging us to marry outside our race in order to "save america".

Maes17

Superstar
Wanting to marry out of your own race is ok. But not necessarily normal.
People in general marry for love, or at least that's the goal.

The other component is mating for healthy offspring.
It's just nature, and it's subconsciously ingrained in the majority of us. Hence why we marry our own.

I do think there are taboos/labels/judgement when mixed couples are together. Especially when they have kids. Muhammed Ali touched up on it well imo.

Trenton

Veteran
100% reasonable logic, and i agree with almost everything you said. we are americans first and foremost, then whatever other adjectives one wishes to add on to it, but they should always come afterward. it was the leftists/cultural marxism that started putting the adjectives beforehand with the early subversive agenda to atomize the masses (which has metastasized into what we have today).

BUT.... how would you explain blacks opposing race mixing? i dont think they are being black supremacist, and im sure youll agree with that.

the propaganda is always white + black or rarer, white + asian. very rarely do you see the black + asian propaganda. so the targeting is only to white people.

theres a strong force pushing this agenda, which is blatantly obvious. just a few...

https://studybreaks.com/culture/racist-dating-preferences/

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/03/opinion/sunday/how-interracial-love-is-saving-america.html

White nuclear family’ perpetuates racism, CUNY prof argues
https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=10069
If a black person said mixing with white people or Asians for that matter was against their core beliefs I would absolutely consider them racist. Just saying

mecca

Superstar
If a black person said mixing with white people or Asians for that matter was against their core beliefs I would absolutely consider them racist. Just saying
Yeah because that is racist. You’re disregarding whole groups of people because of their skin color.

"Name one player that you could even put in the same category (when it comes to athleticism) as these guys and your point will have been made."
Hes called Pistol Pete. He was described, by a black man, as if one had put all of the moves of all of the Harlem Globetrotters into 1 man.... and he was white.
By "moves" they meant shooting/dribbling/passing. To say Pistol Pete was as athletic as someone as Michael Jordan shows that you're either trying to be overly PC or you dont know what you're talking about...

"What made Bird, Nash, and Nowitzki all time greats were their fundamentals. They couldnt jump high or run fast when compared to their peers but they could outshoot any of them"
You should look at what those players shooting percentages were and then compare them w/ the top black shooters of their times.
Looking at the "top black shooters" wouldnt change my opinion on those three being up with the best of them when it comes to shooting.

You would probably be surprised. As far as them not being able to jump high enough that ridiculous and its especially laughable when you take into consideration the fact that I just called your bluff on Nash. He was one of the quickest, fastest and most agile/nimble players of his era. His physical gifts were on display everytime he touched the courts.
You didnt call my bluff. Nash was quick, fast, and agile/nimble when it comes to the general population. So if you think my argument is that white people cant be or arent athletic or that he specifically wasnt, thats not it. But compared to his peers, no. He guarded the worst offensive player (as did Nowitzki) because he was slow of foot compared to who he was up against. Athelticism in the NBA is Derrick Rose or Russell Westbrook, not Nash. Go look up the highlights and see the difference or go to an NBA forum and tell them that one of the most athletic players of all time were Bird, Nash, or Nowitizki and see how you'll be laughed off and dismissed. This obviously isnt the forum for that but theres a clear difference in athleticism just as there is a clear difference in so called "races" but that will be shown as time goes on and the world returns to the "balance" it once had before the current power structure came on the scene..

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
By "moves" they meant shooting/dribbling/passing. To say Pistol Pete was as athletic as someone as Michael Jordan shows that you're either trying to be overly PC or you dont know what you're talking about...

Looking at the "top black shooters" wouldnt change my opinion on those three being up with the best of them when it comes to shooting.

You didnt call my bluff. Nash was quick, fast, and agile/nimble when it comes to the general population. So if you think my argument is that white people cant be or arent athletic or that he specifically wasnt, thats not it. But compared to his peers, no. He guarded the worst offensive player (as did Nowitzki) because he was slow of foot compared to who he was up against. Athelticism in the NBA is Derrick Rose or Russell Westbrook, not Nash. Go look up the highlights and see the difference or go to an NBA forum and tell them that one of the most athletic players of all time were Bird, Nash, or Nowitizki and see how you'll be laughed off and dismissed. This obviously isnt the forum for that but theres a clear difference in athleticism just as there is a clear difference in so called "races" but that will be shown as time goes on and the world returns to the "balance" it once had before the current power structure came on the scene..
Pistol Pete was the coldest offensive player (points, assists, some limited rebounding etc.) in a professional sport which prizes athletic ability over technical skill in a way most other sports do not..... All during the era of the games greatest scorers. So either you want to believe white people are somehow genetically inferior in the physicality department because it serves a pity-party agenda.... or its you who does not properly comprehend physical culture and sporting endeavors.

I think you missed my second point but what I was trying to convey is that there were black shooters who outperformed the Caucasian players you listed in both shooting percentage and points scored. Meaning there are black athletes who get by on hustle, heart and a technically superior game just as there are white athletes who get by on natural athletic ability and acumen.

Nash and Bird were multiple season NBA MVPs & All-Stars and are certainly Top 10 and possibly Top 5 Players at their position. Nowitzki was a stud on O and D and could gallop the court with the best of the games big men, and better than most. He was a physical presence & team leader during the Mavs glory runs and played with fire. Hes pretty much proves my point so Im not sure why you brought him up. Either way, these 3 guys couldn't have existed in their elite air, let alone enjoy the performance results they did, without being apex athletes, bottom line.

Mr.Grieves

Veteran
her slogan is exactly the propaganda that we are supposed to lap up, singing kumbayah, as racial mixing is promoted under the header of "inclusivity", along with a host of others. saying otherwise is deemed "racist" and "hateful".
Was her slogan about racial bloody mixing? I sure as fuck don't think it was, man. No one in their right minds, not even Donald J. Trump, was protesting or promoting interracial relationships during the presidential campaign, because everyone was acting on the baseline assumption that interracial relationships stopped being an issue several decades ago. Hillary's nonsense had nothing to do with personal relationships. If you look at that bus and think 'GrrRrrr, Black people and white people fucking...!!' that's YOUR weird hang-up, not hers.

who would benefit from a 100% mixed race population?
Anyone who would otherwise have to deal with racism, off the top of my head.
do you think tptb would be promoting this for the sake of humanity and goodness?
I don't think you've at all demonstrated the powers that be are actively promoting this. I mean, there's a clear trend, but that seems to me the more likely result of the ascendancy of black popular culture, and black popular culture- while being effectively harnessed and co-opted by the powers that be in recent years now that it's achieved such prominence, can hardly be said to be a creation of the powers that be. I don't think anyone believes Sir Mix-A-Lot was an Illuminati pawn, and yet he did more to promote interracial marriages than any politician.

do you think that the controllers would want to bring humanity together so that they can be more easily defeated?
Why in the world are we more easily defeated when brought together? I simply don't understand this line of thinking. The powers that be ARE defeating us RIGHT NOW, and they're doing so by cynically exploiting our divisions. The whole media and political sphere seems hellbent on turning us all against each-other as ravenously as possible, and as we all scrap and bite and howl over our petty little differences, terrible changes and deeds slip under our radar, and all nations move closer and closer to police-states with our leaders shrugging and saying 'Well, it's your own fault...!' as they turn our police-forces into militaries and arm them with weapons that can microwave us through walls.

That's what I mean here man; you're dreading some goofy and distant dystopian future where we're all semi-brown people marching like dull-eyed cows into slaughter-houses because we're all too semi-brown to resist. I'm dreading the dystopia taking shape NOW, right fucking NOW, which is forming thanks to our inability to stop raging over our own individual issues long enough to recognize and face our real enemy. That enemy isn't some Underground board-room of mole-people, rubbing their hands together, waiting for the day we're all semi-brown people to rise up and conquer the world. That enemy is in power now, is gaining power every day, and doesn't give a damn what color we are.

we do not need to have mixed race marriages to understand one another, nor do we need the media/state sending us clear messages urging us to marry outside our race in order to "save america".
But what the fuck does 'need' have to do with anything, man?

Hubert

Established
Again, since no one making your argument addressed this, why is the NBA so highly dominated by black people if there are no differences between races besides culture?
Because of culture. Many black Americans see athletics as a primary path to college, and future success. White Americans, while seeing athletics as a viable path, are more likely to peruse other avenues for advancement. Also a very large portion of black children grow up playing basket ball, where as white children are more likely to participate in other sports, especially since basketball is sometimes seen as a black sport.

weskrongden

Veteran
People in this thread honestly believe that difference in race representation for the NBA is due to cultural differences. The PC/leftist crowd will never cease to amaze me.

Also, having everyone be the same race would make it easier to rule over them in a one world government. You will eliminate all cultural differences. Look at Hungary and Eastern Europe, they push back against the EU and their NWO/no borders agenda because they want to maintain their culture. Japan does the same.

LOL at ripping on nationalism. Nationalism is taking pride in one's country and looking out for your own country's interests rather than pursuing a global agenda. Next you'll say you don't believe in borders and sovereignty.