Mixed Race Marriages in the South

Trenton

Veteran
looks like your family tradition was lost before you were born. sorry to hear about it. maybe you ought to try and learn more about your heritage so you can appreciate where your ancestors have come from and what they had endured so they could land you in america with a BBQ.

by the way, i didnt seem to catch the "supremacy" part of this discussion. please point that out to me. its always a knee jerk reaction when discussing race mixing... unless you are black. then its OK to discuss it. (must be my white NON-privilege to not be able to talk about it.)
My great great great grandfather came to America to found the US Lutheran Church. So I know how I got here. He didn't like being in Austria.

Im fine being an American, it is my culture and a good one imo.

Native Americans don't have trouble holding onto their heritage. They fight like hell to hang onto it.

African Americans don't often know their culture, they're just plain old Americans like I am, and the original post included white women's marrying black men's and apparently that's some conspiracy to steer us into the jaws of a one world govt and I'm just not understand what two cultures are being lost in that scenario?

Whites and blacks are so totally different from each other? Both Americans in American culture,what's being forgotten?

That's why I leaned on the side of this sounds like "it isn't white enough"

mecca

Superstar
White genocide isn't a thing. When two people of different races have a child, both of their genetics are passed down to that child. If a black person and a white person have a child, that child is half black and half white... the white part of them has not disappeared and it has not been genocided. Also being mixed race doesn't make you lose your culture, you could actually be gaining two cultures instead of just one. And there's no way that being mixed race can make you more devoted to the state... Skin color doesn't play a factor in whether you accept the new world order. Being mixed race won't make someone want to worship the state. You won't accept tyranny and do whatever the government says just because you might have a black mom and a white dad.

Mr.Grieves

Veteran
by the way, i didnt seem to catch the "supremacy" part of this discussion. please point that out to me. its always a knee jerk reaction when discussing race mixing... unless you are black. then its OK to discuss it. (must be my white NON-privilege to not be able to talk about it.)
You're right in that you're not portraying white people as superior, but instead as some fragile minority enduring genocide by the nefarious powers that be, who are cynically manipulating our poor, mentally defenseless white women into diluting their racial purity and historical context with the morally corrupting blood of those athletically superior black folk.

It's fucking gross, dude.

Last edited:

Mr.Grieves

Veteran
You won't accept tyranny and do whatever the government says just because you might have a black mom and a white dad.
I really don't fathom the logic behind this idea of theirs that eliminating everything that divides us as people- race, religion, etc., and creating a united human race would somehow make us easier to control.

I've always found it odd that so many people in a supposed truth movement think the best way to defeat a tyrannical, one world government is to double down on the things they use to divide us; nationalism, race, religion. I mean, those arbitrary divisions work so well and the powers that be a really promoting things like anarchism 'cause... Oh, wait. They don't work and they try to stomp out any idea that humanity can be united without a flag.

I really don't fathom the logic behind this idea of theirs that eliminating everything that divides us as people- race, religion, etc., and creating a united human race would somehow make us easier to control.
This.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Most of what we knew as children turned out to be lies. So? It’s a fictional children’s movie, no one actually believes it. There was a talking tree. You aren’t the only one who had to sit through years of America history we know what happened. It was never a part of my argument no matter how much you want it to be. I’m arguing with you because you keep reply to me.
Like I said, I only commented on what you posted. I had no idea what context you were trying to imply with it or what you actually meant by the post which is why I inquired.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I do agree racism held black people back at qb. I disagree about white kids not focusing hard on basketball. Its ridiculous to suggest all these white kids growing up in a blue collar neighborhood wouldn't rather be a pro athlete than to grow up making 45k. Black athletes are more gifted athletically compared to white people especially for these sports. How many white people win gold medals for sprinting at the Olympics? Black people generally have longer wingspans while white people have longer torsos. This hurts black people in the sport of swimming and helps white people. Genetic differences.
"Its ridiculous to suggest all these white kids growing up in a blue collar neighborhood wouldn't rather be a pro athlete than to grow up making 45k."
The fact is, for the Caucasian child, making at least 45k per-year and the benefits that come with such a position (including the prospects for advancing beyond that financial starting point) is a real possibility. Its something they are aware they have in their favor should their pro athlete dreams not pan out. For many racial minorities (especially African-American) and the urban and rural poor, the 45k salaried position you mentioned is almost just as much of a fantasy as the dream of being a professional athlete. In some respects, becoming a professional athlete or entertainer has become practically the only way out of their environment, the 45k-per is just something they dont and wont have access to..... so the urgency and commitment they pour into their training gives them the edge, along with their personal drives to survive. Its sad that they recognize so early that their severely limited options for survival depend on this, but not as sad as if they realized no hope at all.

Its also sad to watch white kids who are just as athletically gifted as their ethnic minority or poor counterparts fail at physical competition simply because they dont believe that they physically can compete.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Sin ce you brought him up, Jimmy The Greek said what everyone behind the scenes said. Thats why people got mad at him, because he wasnt supposed to say what they say in private, in public. The fact is that most athletic players in the NBA are black. This isnt because of "focus" or "dedication" (though that plays a part in maximizing their gifts) but is because of genetic differences. The reasons given for these genetic differences (slavery for example) are often false, but the differences exist and it shouldnt be racist or supremacist to say that when theres evidence for it...
"The fact is that most athletic players in the NBA are black."
That is absolutely not a fact and makes it difficult to take the rest of your post seriously.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Golf is a game that requires very little athletic ability. But yes, I'm not going to argue a sport that most black kids don't play. Almost every kid grows up playing basketball and football. The sheer population difference between white and black people in the county, yet the overwhelming black representation. I think you'd have a hard time convincing many people its all cultural and not genetic.

Not to mention many of the best white NBA players ever like Larry Bird, Dirk Nowitzki, Steve Nash weren't great athletes who were fast and could jump high. Just the eye test shows that.
Bird, Nowitzki and Nash are all fine examples of guys who dont LOOK like what an athlete is supposed to look like by today's standards but make no mistake about it, their physical presence was just as much a part of their game as their technical abilities. They didn't look like the modern stereotype of an elite athlete, often didn't move like them...... but they actually used those perceptions in their favor.

Its weird that you even brought up Nash because most of that guys game was predicated on physical ability. His leadership qualities only came to the forefront once he had established his physical presence.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Somebody posted the Mohammed Ali "birds stay with birds" interview and I agree that he was right. Of course if someone finds love, then I say go for it and forget what anyone else has to say. But in general cultures were supposed to stay with cultures. And this goes beyond the phenotype based "race" as a black African is different than a black African American. Mixing cultures in a society never works for too long and this is why (imo) America wont last in the long run as there are too many people going in all types of different directions (i.e. chaos)..
"
Mixing cultures in a society never works for too long and this is why (imo) America wont last in the long run as there are too many people going in all types of different directions (i.e. chaos).."
It never works because as much as we are designed for it to work, the powers that be have figured out numerous and ingenious ways top maintain the separation. The are ruthless in their dedication to have us turn our backs on our own human nature and at this point, they are succeding in many ways.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
destabilize the country through many different types of people? no... i think its more through mass immigration of aliens. theres no problem with those entering legally who are checked out and who want to assimilate.
americans are already quite divided-- this just adds fuel to the fire.
What part of America do you live in btw?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
yes, i would have to prove it. and i intend to do so. and remember, you are (i would hope) a truther FIRST, so you would put aside your own prejudices and watch. the breakdown of the percentages of mixed race couples is totally improbable and does not reflect the general population. its similar to, but in the same vein, (and i dont want to go off on a tangent in this thread) as the over-representation of transgender people by the media.
vox day says it better than i could.

this is the new propaganda science we are fed. its in a science journal, so we have to believe (like when they covered the 'truth' on conspiracies like 9-11)

View attachment 11635

View attachment 11636
I have seen some of this material before. Much of it is quite compromised so Im not sure if you want to utilize those sources for proof of your contentions. However we can start with this claim "the breakdown of the percentages of mixed race couples is totally improbable and does not reflect the general population."
Please elaborate on what you mean by that and I will try to reply with a relevant response.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
You are taking the words right out of my mouth. I'm glad there are other people who see this. You can't compare boxing with other sports especially when you try to make the argument of getting out of a harsh environment only to play a harsh sport (boxing). You could even take it further. Most receivers are black, who do you get to to defend said black receiver? another black person. To get to the QB? likely another black person yet blacks are the minority of the country.
Im interested to learn your reasoning as to why you dont consider Boxing to be relevant to the discussion, but professional football and basketball are......

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I've always found it odd that so many people in a supposed truth movement think the best way to defeat a tyrannical, one world government is to double down on the things they use to divide us; nationalism, race, religion. I mean, those arbitrary divisions work so well and the powers that be a really promoting things like anarchism 'cause... Oh, wait. They don't work and they try to stomp out any idea that humanity can be united without a flag.

This.
Excellent post. Im glad that you brought up anarchy because its not this current, modern interpretation that has generally been accepted. It doesn't mean "no governance" to my understanding, it basically means "society governs itself". Big difference there.

"The fact is that most athletic players in the NBA are black."
That is absolutely not a fact and makes it difficult to take the rest of your post seriously.
Its really simple. The most athletic players of all time is one of Michael Jordan, Wilt Chamberlain, Shaquille O'neal, or Lebron James. Name one player that you could even put in the same category (when it comes to athleticism) as these guys and your point will have been made.

What made Bird, Nash, and Nowitzki all time greats were their fundamentals. They couldnt jump high or run fast when compared to their peers but they could outshoot any of them and thats (along with passing/dribbling when it comes to Bird/Nash) what made them great. You cant be so PC that you start deny what your eyes are seeing in the name of "equality".

"
Mixing cultures in a society never works for too long and this is why (imo) America wont last in the long run as there are too many people going in all types of different directions (i.e. chaos).."
It never works because as much as we are designed for it to work, the powers that be have figured out numerous and ingenious ways top maintain the separation. The are ruthless in their dedication to have us turn our backs on our own human nature and at this point, they are succeding in many ways.
I dont think, even disregarding "them", it was designed for differing cultures to work within one society. Different cultures are going to place values on different things and to accomodate everyone, eventually you're going to have to allow everything. Which leads to chaos/conflict.

mecca

Superstar
Exactly, when you are closer to others and you can relate to them and have a deeper understanding of who they are, you will be stronger because you can work together. If you see injustice taking place against a group and you are capable of empathizing and relating to them, you will be far more likely to stand up against that injustice and fight alongside your fellow humans to combat it. If state control was being ramped up across the world and a fascist nwo dictatorship was being created, all people would have to work together to fight against that dictatorship. They wouldn't be able to succeed if they were already fighting against each other over race, religion and nationalism... if they hated each other more than they hate tyranny.

polymoog

Superstar
My great great great grandfather came to America to found the US Lutheran Church. So I know how I got here. He didn't like being in Austria.
Im fine being an American, it is my culture and a good one imo.
Native Americans don't have trouble holding onto their heritage. They fight like hell to hang onto it.
African Americans don't often know their culture, they're just plain old Americans like I am, and the original post included white women's marrying black men's and apparently that's some conspiracy to steer us into the jaws of a one world govt and I'm just not understand what two cultures are being lost in that scenario?
Whites and blacks are so totally different from each other? Both Americans in American culture,what's being forgotten?
That's why I leaned on the side of this sounds like "it isn't white enough"
100% reasonable logic, and i agree with almost everything you said. we are americans first and foremost, then whatever other adjectives one wishes to add on to it, but they should always come afterward. it was the leftists/cultural marxism that started putting the adjectives beforehand with the early subversive agenda to atomize the masses (which has metastasized into what we have today).

BUT.... how would you explain blacks opposing race mixing? i dont think they are being black supremacist, and im sure youll agree with that.

the propaganda is always white + black or rarer, white + asian. very rarely do you see the black + asian propaganda. so the targeting is only to white people.

theres a strong force pushing this agenda, which is blatantly obvious. just a few...

https://studybreaks.com/culture/racist-dating-preferences/

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/03/opinion/sunday/how-interracial-love-is-saving-america.html

White nuclear family’ perpetuates racism, CUNY prof argues
https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=10069

polymoog

Superstar
[QUOTE="Mr.Grieves,

You're right in that you're not portraying white people as superior,

good, because thats a big hurdle in this discussion.

but instead as some fragile minority enduring genocide by the nefarious powers that be, who are cynically manipulating our poor, mentally defenseless white women into diluting their racial purity and historical context with the morally corrupting blood of those athletically superior black folk.

never said anyone was fragile. i DID say that there was an agenda, and it was targeted towards whites. look at my post above and the other numerous posted here by me. your tone sounds like you penned that studybreak.com article yourself.

It's fucking gross, dude.
sounds like you state that i am not being a "white supremacist" but think it anyway, despite lack of claims. how about blacks wanting to marry only into their race? still gross? what about muslims wanting to only marry within their group? also "gross", or is it only white people?