Mixed Race Marriages in the South

I am the product of a mixed race marriage myself and I feel sort of like I am a bridge that brings two different groups of people together. I feel it has helped me to be more accepting of all different cultures. To me people with different skin colors coexisting has never been strange or an anomaly, but just a normal part of everyday life.

I don't care if someone is black, white, Chinese, Arabic, Hispanic, or anything else because I believe we should love people as they are, despite any differences we may have. I have tried to live by that philosophy and have had friends of all colors and from all different countries (online and in real life). There is nothing wrong with people of two different backgrounds coming together if they choose to do so.

The way I see it, I think it is for the individual to decide if an interracial relationship is right for them. If you don't believe in interracial relationships and think they're wrong, don't have one. If you do believe in them and want one, then by all means, do so. In the end, your life is your own business. I think many problems in this world would cease to exist if everyone stopped trying to live everyone else's life for them and instead lived their own.
I know it's not the religious forum, but your post reminded me of this ayah:

O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is All-Knowing, All-Aware (49:13)​

irrationalNinja

Veteran
Fewer statements have been made that are more racist than:

Non-white people are disadvantaged so giving them a leg up would be putting them at around the same level as white people.
Labeling non-white people as somehow inferior to white people shows how progressive (or, “regressive”) is political correctness and whose ideology is for real racist.

SJWs always project. ;)

Bacsi

Star
That's a silly thing to believe. Millennia old experiences, knowledge and ideologies are kept within traditions and records. Forgetting them destroys them. Nothing about the mixing of races obliges one to forget ones traditions, and if your traditions oblige you to inbreed your people into oblivion, they're not worth remembering.
I understand you. It's not materialistic and contradicts modern beleifs. I'm not saying mixing destroys the old knowledge conpletely. It dilutes it. Each group carries old information pertaining to them in a concentrated form. Mixing makes it more difficult for the old knowledge and skills to reappear in this time . I know all of this sounds as BS and delusion according to the mainstream science today. But it's true.

That's why the rulers of the world are so eager to destroy certain groups of people and their material culture. Such as Russians or Arabs. The rulers know very well where superior Godly ideology and technology can appear from.

Last edited:

Bacsi

Star
I am the product of a mixed race marriage myself and I feel sort of like I am a bridge that brings two different groups of people together. I feel it has helped me to be more accepting of all different cultures. To me people with different skin colors coexisting has never been strange or an anomaly, but just a normal part of everyday life.

I don't care if someone is black, white, Chinese, Arabic, Hispanic, or anything else because I believe we should love people as they are, despite any differences we may have. I have tried to live by that philosophy and have had friends of all colors and from all different countries (online and in real life). There is nothing wrong with people of two different backgrounds coming together if they choose to do so.

The way I see it, I think it is for the individual to decide if an interracial relationship is right for them. If you don't believe in interracial relationships and think they're wrong, don't have one. If you do believe in them and want one, then by all means, do so. In the end, your life is your own business. I think many problems in this world would cease to exist if everyone stopped trying to live everyone else's life for them and instead lived their own.
We're all human beings.

Violette

Star
CC4DA2F8-540C-47C7-B71A-B99E5BB23CEC.jpeg

I don’t see the issue with race mixing. My ex boyfriend was white and I wasnt interested in him because of some political agenda. I haven’t seen anyone pushing for race mixing this agenda sounds made up by some white supremacist tbh. People date who they have common interest with and are attraction to, not everything is conspiracy. Less than 10% of all marriages are mixed race so if we’re being bombarded by mixed race agenda it isn’t working very well. Of course it’s on the rise it was only completely legal 51 years ago and the stigma and prejudice clearly isn’t gone. If you’re worried about who other people marry then you’re the problem, not them.

Bacsi

Star
But it doesn't stop with colour. Some countries are so diverse culturally. Uganda, for example has 56+ tribes, each with distinct language, customs and physical features. As its obvious some parents are averse to their kids marrying into other cultures. Or how physically different an Ethiopian is from a SouthSudanese.
Excellent note. People of African descent in the USA and other former slavery places forgot their true origin, identity and culture. They are not a single faceless mass, but an echo of many great peoples in the past. They were violently stripped of their true heritage

Bacsi

Star
More genetic variation is found within a population rather than between populations.
It's not true. It depends on what populations we compare. There are quite homogenious populations.

Apart from biology, there's information field. Our consciousness are flowing in an ocean of knowledge, past, present and future. Present is more evident. The capacitors and transceivers of this ocean are geographical regions and peoples who inhabited them a long time. Therefore mixing, relocating or extermination of peoples dilutes certain sttong information fields.

I know this all sounds pseudoscience but it's true. Biologically we can mix and match, but if we want real progress, it's best to stay within our group to ensure certain ideologies and technologies appear sooner than later or never.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Excellent note. People of African descent in the USA and other former slavery places forgot their true origin, identity and culture. They are not a single faceless mass, but an echo of many great peoples in the past. They were violently stripped of their true heritage
That's why I don't agree with what Muhammad Ali was talking about. If you are against race-mixing, you have to take all that to its logical conclusion. Some cultures are just so different even in any race. Like the example I used, just Google an image of typical South Sudanese and compare them with Ethiopians or Rwandese, the physical features are different. So, using his examples of birds, the question I'd put to him is: if he were South Sudanese, would he marry a Rwandese?

Bacsi

Star
That's why I don't agree with what Muhammad Ali was talking about. If you are against race-mixing, you have to take all that to its logical conclusion. Some cultures are just so different even in any race. Like the example I used, just Google an image of typical South Sudanese and compare them with Ethiopians or Rwandese, the physical features are different. So, using his examples of birds, the question I'd put to him is: if he were South Sudanese, would he marry a Rwandese?
In African context, yes. In USA it's different. Africans were forecefully fused into one sub-culture. Even Mr. Ali looks mixed himself. More like a North African with European or Arab admixture. Biologically Mr. Ali doesn't have so much ground, but culturally yes he does I think.

Indigenous peoples of N and S Americas to some degree were also pushed into one stereotypical pile without their will. They held well though resisting to this external pressure I think, and managed to retain their ethnic identities to some degree.

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
I am not disagreeing that there's propaganda. I just wonder how many people are actually influenced by it.
good question. i would like to see some statistics.
the power of suggestion is stronger with the youth since they are bombarded with propaganda far more heavily than we ever were.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Biologically Mr. Ali doesn't have so much ground, but culturally yes he does I think.

Indigenous peoples of N and S Americas to some degree were also pushed into one stereotypical pile without their will. They held well though resisting to this external pressure I think, and managed to retain their ethnic identities to some degree.
Well, culturally I dont think he had much ground either. Its all just groups, underneath are sub groups, then sub-subgroups etc. Sure Pocahontas and John had some cute kids :)

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar

the freedom to have a mixed race relationship was never disagreed upon by anyone in this thread. we are discussing the promotion of mixed race marriages by the NWO or tptb as a means to further enslave humanity.

Bacsi

Star
Well, culturally I dont think he had much ground either. Its all just groups, underneath are sub groups, then sub-subgroups etc. Sure Pocahontas and John had some cute kids :)
Africains were cut off from their roots in the USA and pushed into déceptional mindsets of them being secondary, inferior etc. They have been existing in their subgroup enough time to develop some sense of unity of culture. It's distinct from the rest of USA. NFL players did anti-American protest by refusing to respect flag/anthem because they do not so much associate themselves with the majority USA system and culture.

Never been a fan of Disney, grew up on different cartoons being from the USSR, so I had no idea where that stillshot was from. I did hear about Pocahontas.

Thunderian

Superstar
View attachment 11420

I don’t see the issue with race mixing. My ex boyfriend was white and I wasnt interested in him because of some political agenda. I haven’t seen anyone pushing for race mixing this agenda sounds made up by some white supremacist tbh. People date who they have common interest with and are attraction to, not everything is conspiracy. Less than 10% of all marriages are mixed race so if we’re being bombarded by mixed race agenda it isn’t working very well. Of course it’s on the rise it was only completely legal 51 years ago and the stigma and prejudice clearly isn’t gone. If you’re worried about who other people marry then you’re the problem, not them.
In Vancouver, the city where I was single and mingled, it was hard for me to date regularly and not end up with an Asian half the time. It wasn't pressure or preference, it was just the demographics. I worked and went to school with a majority of non-whites.

polymoog

Superstar
This is such bullshit.

People choose to maintain or abandon their cultural identities regardless of who they're with. Sometimes families stop going to church, or stop dressing up their kids in lederhosen, or forget their cultural dances, and it has nothing to do with anything other than motivation. Some people are inclined to cherish their traditions, some people are indifferent to tradition, and even these people can easily co-exist, let alone people from different traditions.
You lose nothing from having an interracial family except for that which you choose to lose. A life can be enriched by having different traditions to draw from; from going to dads family events to see one way of life, going to moms family events to see something entirely different... to appreciate and learn from both.
Interracial families can form new connections, tie families together across continents, give people worlds away from each-other a reason to think about, care about, learn about and love each-other.

which couple is more inclined to keep their cultural traditions alive, couple A which is a mixed culture or couple B which is a same-culture couple? are you are telling me that they would equally lose or maintain their traditions? going to moms family events and then to dads family events will keep the kid on a superficial level of understanding their heritage. a greek kid going to moms greek easter and then to dads family enriches and deepens his greek heritage. if you want strong coffee, drink it black. throw in cream if you want it dilute (and maybe tastier-- which is your last sentences argument).

why would a child of a mixed race want to follow, say, irish heritage, if he looks asian? sure he *could*, but does he really belong there? mixed race kids never fit 100% into either parents race as the other parents cultural influences are opposed to the other. they are undeniably more conscious and understanding of both races, but they wont fit into either one.
sticking a "coexist" sticker on this does not resolve it.

mecca

Superstar
Labeling non-white people as somehow inferior to white people shows how progressive (or, “regressive”) is political correctness and whose ideology is for real racist.

SJWs always project. ;)
Sigh... I never said that any race is inferior to another. What I said is that racism has negatively affected minorities... some of those negative effects include being disadvantaged and having less opportunities compared to the advantages that white people have in the US. White people do not have a legacy of racism and racist policies against them. The legacy of racist policies still affects minority communities. So supporting a disadvantaged group in getting a job or an education would be leveling the playing field.

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
[QUOTE="Mr.Grieves

Genetic variety vs. gene-pool stagnation. The more 'pure-blooded' a population becomes, the more they compound the genetic disorders they have in common. The more similar the genes of the parents, the more likely the parents are to both have the same 'bad genes', and the more likely they are to pass those genes onto their offspring. Disorders like Tay-Sachs, cystic fibrosis, sickle cell anemia, lactose intolerance, and thalassemia are all examples. A strict rule of 'No Outsiders' in any population, be it a family, a few families, a town or even a nation will eventually result in such genetic disorders, which will grow more and more common with each new generation that rejects any new blood. When both parents come from very different gene-pools, they each are almost guaranteed to lack the other's 'bad genes', and thus the chance of these 'bad genes' being passed down to their offspring are slim to none.
I'm by no means suggesting it's somehow bad to have kids within your own race. I'm just pointing out the folly of thinking 'racial purity' in a community is advantageous as a rule, given it's objectively the opposite where health is concerned, and eventually downright self-destructive.[/QUOTE]

i thought along that line of reasoning in the past. its not so cut and dry as simply saying, "dilute the harmful recessive (or dominant) alleles til theyre virtually extinct!" also consider that the breeding populations of specific races are large enough to make such race-linked disorders far less of a problem.
finally, the last human genetic bottleneck we went through has kept us far, far more similar than we would expect. we arent dealing with huge differences in DNA (superficial stuff, really), but we are dealing with huge differences in tradition and culture

Mixed-race individuals
The "National Household Survey on Drug Abuse" in 1999 stated that of the major racial/ethnic groups, drug use was highest among those reporting to be mixed race.[19]
A 2002 study stated that "Mean levels of three characteristics—verbal IQ, number of sexual partners, and birth weight—were examined in African American, White (European-descent) Americans, and Black/White mixed race American adolescents. The sample came from Wave 1 of the National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health. The mean age was 16 years. According to their interviewers, the mixed race children had an African American physical appearance. The African American adolescents had a lower birth weight, a lower verbal IQ, and a higher number of sexual partners than did White adolescents. For each characteristic, the mixed race mean fell between the means of the two parental populations."[20]
A 2003 study stated that most earlier studies on mixed-race adolescents had found increased risk for emotional, health, and behavior problems. The most common suggested explanation was identity problems, leading to lack of self-esteem, social isolation, and family problems in mixed-race households. The study stated that it was the first using a large, nationally representative sample. Compared with non-mixed adolescents, the mixed race adolescents often had increased risk for various health problems, substance abuse problems, and behavior problems. While there were differences between different mixed race groups, there was a generally increased risk for all race combinations for most risks.[21]
A 2006 study found increased risks for multiracial adolescents for various problems, including violent behaviors.[22]
Another 2006 study which examined behavioral health found that multiracial Hispanics/Latino adolescents and multiracial non-Hispanic adolescents had more behavioral health problems than monoracial Hispanic adolescents.[23]
A 2008 study stated that "Over the past 40 years the fraction of mixed race black-white births has increased nearly nine-fold. [...] As one might expect, on a host of background and achievement characteristics, mixed race adolescents fall in between whites and blacks. When it comes to engaging in risky/anti-social adolescent behavior, however, mixed race adolescents are stark outliers compared to both blacks and whites. [...] Mixed race adolescents -- not having a natural peer group -- need to engage in more risky behaviors to be accepted."[24]
A 2008 study of Chinese-Caucasian, Filipino-Caucasian, Japanese-Caucasian and Vietnamese-Caucasian individuals found that biracial Asian Americans were twice as likely as monoracial Asian Americans to be diagnosed with a psychological disorder.[25]

source: https://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Effects_of_race_mixing

Karlysymon

Superstar
Africains were cut off from their roots in the USA and pushed into déceptional mindsets of them being secondary, inferior etc. They have been existing in their subgroup enough time to develop some sense of unity of culture. It's distinct from the rest of USA. NFL players did anti-American protest by refusing to respect flag/anthem because they do not so much associate themselves with the majority USA system and culture.
Okay, I was trying to look at it in a way that ,say, any African tribe would have a distinct language, dance, traditional wear and other customs. Just as any Brazilian isn't culturally connected to Portugal, apart from the language and afew other things.
No, taking-a-knee had nothing to do with what you said.
Never been a fan of Disney, grew up on different cartoons being from the USSR, so I had no idea where that stillshot was from. I did hear about Pocahontas.
:)
Its not like i had a choice on what to read or watch.

Helioform

Star
I can understand why the globalist agenda would be to push for mixed races. For one thing, children of a mixed race couple would have a higher probability of being social "misfits" due to the fact that they do not belong to a unique race/culture but two. This could cause a kind of confusion as the children wouldn't be sure where they belong in society due to cultural ambiguity. This in turn would push them to isolation, and eventually society would lose its cohesion due to the lack of mutual trust between these children and the rest of the nation.

polymoog

Superstar
I can understand why the globalist agenda would be to push for mixed races. For one thing, children of a mixed race couple would have a higher probability of being social "misfits" due to the fact that they do not belong to a unique race/culture but two. This could cause a kind of confusion as the children wouldn't be sure where they belong in society due to cultural ambiguity. This in turn would push them to isolation, and eventually society would lose its cohesion due to the lack of mutual trust between these children and the rest of the nation.
exactly. the mixed race agenda ties in with the destruction of the nuclear family, moral relativism, political correctness, nihilism and atheism in order to further the enslavement on the cultural branch of the war against humanity. the end goal is dependence and devotion to the state.