Misunderstanding Israel

addressing you here because it's relevant here...
you had originally claimed muslims were the gog and magog thing and have constantly tried to curate this idea of a gog and magog invasion of MODERN/CURRENT ISRAEL..you've posted videos on that topic.
of course now you're trying to backtrack, forget about that topic because you got owned so bad on it..and then say 'but daniel 9/midway 3.5 years'

sorry, that's taken, done, dusted. Matthew 24, Jesus was referring to the destruction of THAT jerusalem.
Daniel 9 makes it clear that it happened right after Jesus. So does Daniel 7 where it broke down the 10 emperors of rome (pertaining to the rule over the temple) from augustus to titus as the little horn. we got the 'year of 4 emperors' in there too.
Zechariah 13 again 'strike the shepherd and i will turn my hand against the little ones'
within that we then get a seperation between the 2/3rd who are cut off or killed...which inc the modern jew...and the remnant who remained.
the remnant were christian and became palestinian.
FACTS FACTS FACTS this is in the book, it's there. it's clearly in a post-Jesus context and refers to the destruction of jerusalem.

no one challenges/questions/denies the prophecies, and israel is the whore of babylon...FACT. everything from jeremiah 2, 3, habakkuk 2, zechariah 5, Revelation 17/18 prove they're all connected ultimately to what Jesus himself said about jerusalem 'you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you'.
ive covered this.

After the sixty-two ‘sevens,’ the Anointed One will be put to death and will have nothing.[g] The people of the ruler who will come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. The end will come like a flood: War will continue until the end, and desolations have been decreed. 27 He will confirm a covenant with many for one ‘seven.’[h] In the middle of the ‘seven’[i] he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And at the temple[j] he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him.[k]”[l]

Matthew 24
24 Jesus left the temple and was walking away when his disciples came up to him to call his attention to its buildings. 2 “Do you see all these things?” he asked. “Truly I tell you, not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down.”

3 As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?”

15 “So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’[a] spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand—

The Day and Hour Unknown
36 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,[f] but only the Fathe

in daniel 7k, we literally go from Titus right to the second coming of Jesus..

the 2000 years inbetween, what are they then?
THE BOOK OF REVELATION..
and since the book of revelation contains everything pertaining to the future...it would naturally inc islam, hence Revelation 11 and 12.
the fact is, Rev 11 says the gentiles would trample on the temple mount for 1260 days..and ive already shown you how this was fulfilled by a literal islamic rule over the temple mount for 1260 LUNAR YEARS.
Rev 12 once again speaksd of the 1260 days period and connects it with the wilderness. it tells us the offspring (ie the true remnant of judea) would find shelter in the wilderness for 1260 days.
again, it points to islam and that the true remnant are palestinians.

israeli ashkenazis of gomer come along and mock the palestinians as a borderless people...whilst they build walls, gates/checkpoints, revel in spyware, give us mossad and memritv...
and so i look at that and think 'clearly whatever it is, it is a mockery of messianic ideals/prophecy and is the total opposite itself.
in otherwords we're in that period of Rev 12 where the serpent is waging war against the true remnant.

you just cant handle these arguments because of ego and self worship. you were the one who dragged me into this when you started calling muslims gog and magog.
plus after the 1260 years period of the gentiles in Rev 11, the city is then taken by th false messiah and the city is described as 'like sodom and egypt'.
this is what you are claiming is messianic.

does this literally add up? yes..it's a nation built by illuminati worshippers of the 'solar logos' who they say is lucifer,the eye of RA/horus is lucifer in that same veign and hence they are following egyptian polythiesm like korrah and the worship of money hence the Babylon connection (see Zechariah 5 and habbakuk 2).
they have gay parade in jerusalem.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
you just cant handle these arguments because of ego and self worship. you were the one who dragged me into this when you started calling muslims gog and magog.
plus after the 1260 years period of the gentiles in Rev 11, the city is then taken by th false messiah and the city is described as 'like sodom and egypt'.
this is what you are claiming is messianic.
I have to confess that my reasons for not replying were that you are being a good Muslim and being “harsh to the unbeliever” in your aggressive and rude style. I don’t blame you entirely because you are following Muhammad’s advice, but I had you set on “ignore” for a while hence my lack of response as I don’t find it a style conducive to real discussion.

I do reject preterism and perhaps the reasons why might make an interesting thread.

For example, how could John have foretold the future history of the Church in the letters to the churches segment of Revelation if prophecy was not intended for future things?

As for “Gog and Magog” those names appear both before/during the Tribulation and at the end of the Millennium.

The “Gog” referred to in Ezekiel 38 appears to be a Russian leader. It is not me making things up to point out that many of the nations gathered with him are presently Muslim majority nations, referred to by their old names.

Why would I post up ideas that will draw the anger and fire from countries implicated in prophetic events? The Bible talks about a great deception that will come upon the whole earth as the time of Jacob’s Trouble begins, but it also talks of a war taking place that people will see God’s hand in the defence of Israel against overwhelming odds in Ezekiel 38.

Nothing I can do can slow down or speed up history or install or prevent such a conflict from taking place, but I can highlight it so that if it were to happen at a point within our lifetimes, at least people would be aware that the the God of the Bible still speaks and acts, and perhaps some people who matter to me who do not presently believe might at come to a valley of decision moment. A message in a bottle, if you take the analogy.

One of my favourite paintings is “Wanderer over a Sea of Fog” by Friedrich

1E2B3CE3-2B98-4332-86FB-6691FA9D1245.jpeg

The peaks in the distance appear clear enough but their distance away is doubtful and you can only guess at their relationship below the line of mist. In a way, I believe this makes a good metaphor for many of the prophecies of the future that we read, from Isaiah 17 to the prophecy of Elam, Zechariah 9, Psalm 83 and Ezekiel 38 and 39. We might not even reach those peaks in our own particular walk and many events might take place in the valleys between.

The points that might make worthwhile specific topics are:
  • Are there one or two Gog/Magog invasions identified in scripture.
  • Is Preterism the correct interpretation method for Bible prophecy?
  • Who is Mystery Babylon?

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
What are Gog and Magog?

Historically speaking, Magog was a grandson of Noah (Genesis 10:2). The descendants of Magog settled to the far north of Israel, likely in Europe and northern Asia (Ezekiel 38:2). Magog seems to be used to refer to "northern barbarians" in general, but likely also has a connection to Magog the person. The people of Magog are described as skilled warriors (Ezekiel 38:15; 39:3-9).

Gog and Magog appear in Ezekiel 38—39 and in Revelation 20:7–8. While these two passages use the same names, a close study of Scripture clearly demonstrates they do not refer to the same people and events. The events are separated by at least 1,000 years. In Ezekiel’s prophecy, Gog will be the leader of a great army that attacks the land of Israel, which is “peaceful and unsuspecting” at the time (Ezekiel 38:11). Gog is described as “of the land of Magog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal” (Ezekiel 38:2–3). When will Ezekiel’s battle of Gog and Magog occur? There are a couple of theories:

Before the tribulation begins. This view points to the fact that, after the battle, the people of Israel will be burning the enemy’s weapons for seven years and spend over seven months burying the dead (Ezekiel 39:9–10, 12–16). That length of time most likely requires the battle to be fought before the tribulation, and possibly even before the rapture of the church.

During the first part of the seven-year tribulation.This view hinges on the fact that Israel is at peace when the attack begins (Ezekiel 38:8, 11). The security Israel enjoys is assumed to be the result of Israel’s covenant with the Antichrist at the beginning of the tribulation, Daniel’s 70th Week (Daniel 9:27a).

According to Ezekiel, Magog will not win. God will intervene to preserve Israel. “There shall be a great earthquake” (Ezekiel 38:19), “every man’s sword will be against his brother” (verse 21), and God “will pour down torrents of rain, hailstones and burning sulfur on [Gog] and on his troops and on the many nations with him” (verse 22). The result is that the nations will see God’s greatness and holiness (verse 23).

Gog and Magog are mentioned again in Revelation 20:7-8. The duplicated use of the names Gog and Magog in Revelation 20:8-9 is to show that these people demonstrate the same rebellion against God and antagonism toward God as those in Ezekiel 38-39. It is similar to someone today calling a person "the devil" because he or she is sinful and evil. We know that person is not really Satan, but because that person shares similar characteristics, he or she might be referred to as "the devil."

The book of Revelation uses Ezekiel’s prophecy about Magog to portray a final end-times attack on the nation of Israel (Revelation 20:8-9). The result of this battle is that all are destroyed, and Satan will find his final place in the lake of fire (Revelation 20:10).

It is important to recognize that the Gog and Magog of Ezekiel 38-39 is quite different from the one in Revelation 20:7-8. Below are some of the more obvious reasons why these refer to different people and battles.

1. In the battle of Ezekiel 38-39, the armies come primarily from the north and involve only a few nations of the earth (Ezekiel 38:6, 15; 39:2). The battle in Revelation 20:7-9 will involve all nations, so armies will come from all directions, not just from the north.

2. There is no mention of Satan in the context of Ezekiel 38-39. In Revelation 20:7 the context clearly places the battle at the end of the millennium with Satan as the primary character.

3. Ezekiel 39:11–12 states that the dead will be buried for seven months. There would be no need to bury the dead if the battle in Ezekiel 38—39 is the one described in Revelation 20:8–9, for immediately following Revelation 20:8–9 is the Great White Throne judgment (20:11–15) and then the present heaven and earth are destroyed, replaced by a new heaven and earth (Revelation 21:1). There obviously will be a need to bury the dead if the battle takes place before or in the early part of the tribulation, for the land of Israel will be occupied for another 1,000 years, the length of the millennial kingdom (Revelation 20:4–6).

4. The battle in Ezekiel 38-39 is used by God to bring Israel back to Him (Ezekiel 39:21-29). In Revelation 20, Israel has been faithful to God for 1,000 years (the millennial kingdom). Those in Revelation 20:7-10 who are rebellious are destroyed without any more opportunity for repentance.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Is partial preterism biblical?

Preterism is the eschatological view that the “end times” prophecies of the Bible have already been fulfilled. So, when we read what the Bible says about the tribulation, we are reading history. Preterism is divided into two camps: full (or consistent) preterism and partial preterism. Full preterism takes an extreme view that all prophecy in the Bible has been fulfilled in one way or another. Partial preterists take a more moderate approach, and many partial preterists consider full preterists to be guilty of heresy.

Those who hold to partial preterism believe that the prophecies in Daniel, Matthew 24, and Revelation (with the exception of the last two or three chapters) have already been fulfilled and were fulfilled no later than the first century AD. According to partial preterism, there is no rapture, and passages describing the tribulation and the Antichrist are actually referring to the destruction of Jerusalem in AD 70 and the Roman emperor Titus. Partial preterists do believe in the return of Christ to earth and a future resurrection and judgment, but they do not teach a millennial kingdom or that Israel as a nation has a place in God’s future plan. According to partial preterists, the Bible’s references to “the last days” are speaking of the last days of the Old Jewish Covenant, not the last days of the earth itself.

In order for partial preterists to maintain their position, they insist that the book of Revelation was written early (before AD 70). They must also use an inconsistent hermeneutic when interpreting prophetic passages. According to the preterist view of the end times, chapters 6—18 of Revelation are highly symbolic, not describing any literal events. Since the destruction of Jerusalem did not involve the wholesale destruction of sea life (Revelation 16:3) or agonizing darkness (verse 10), these judgments are interpreted by the preterist as purely allegorical. However, according to preterists, chapter 19 is to be understood literally—Jesus Christ will physically return. But chapter 20 is again interpreted allegorically by preterists, while chapters 21—22 are understood literally, at least in part, in that there will truly be a new heaven and new earth.

No one denies that Revelation contains amazing and sometimes confusing visions. No one denies that Revelation describes many things figuratively—that’s the nature of apocalyptic literature. However, to arbitrarily deny the literal nature of select portions of Revelation is to destroy the basis of interpreting anyof the book literally. If the plagues, witnesses, beast, false prophet, millennial kingdom, etc., are all allegorical, then on what basis do we claim that the second coming of Christ and the new earth are literal? That is the failure of preterism—it leaves the interpretation of Revelation to the opinions of the interpreter.

Those who hold to partial preterism also do not read Matthew 24 in a literal sense. Christ spoke of the destruction of the temple (Matthew 24:2). But much of what He described did not occur in AD 70. Christ speaks of that future time as one of “great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again. If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened” (Matthew 24:21–22). Surely, this cannot be applied to the events of AD 70. There have been worse times in the history of the world since then.

The Lord also says, “Immediately after the distress of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken. At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory” (Matthew 24:29–30). In order for the events of these two verses to have already occurred, Jesus Christ must have returned bodily in AD 70—but He did not. The partial preterist believes that these verses do not refer to a bodily return of Christ but to an appearing of His judgment. However, this is not what a normal, literal reading of the text would lead anyone to believe. It is the “Son of Man” whom people see, not just His judgment.

Partial preterists also appeal to Matthew 24:34 where Jesus speaks of “this generation.” They say that Christ was referring to those living at the time He spoke the words recorded in that chapter; thus, the tribulation had to occur within about 40 years of His statement. However, we believe that Jesus was not referring to the people of His day but to the generation who would witness the events recorded in Matthew 24:15–31. That future generation will witness all of the swiftly moving events of the last days, including Christ’s bodily return (verses 29–30).

The partial preterist viewpoint leads to a belief in amillenialism (or post-millenialism) and is associated with covenant theology. Of course, it rejects dispensationalism. But its main problem is its inconsistent hermeneutic and its allegorizing of many biblical prophecies that are better understood literally. While partial preterism is within the scope of orthodoxy, it is not the majority view among Christians today.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
What is the whore of Babylon / mystery Babylon?

Revelation 17:1-2 tells us, “Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and talked with me, saying to me, ‘Come, I will show you the judgment of the great harlot who sits on many waters, with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication.’” Revelation 17:5 goes on to say, “And on her forehead a name was written: MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.” Who is this “whore of Babylon” and what is “mystery Babylon”?

Revelation 17:3 gives this description: “Then the angel carried me away in the Spirit into a desert. There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns.” The beast mentioned in this verse is the same beast as in Revelation chapter 13:1, “And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. He had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on his horns, and on each head a blasphemous name.” The beast in Revelation chapter 13 is understood to refer to the Antichrist, the man of lawlessness (2 Thessalonians 2:3-4; Daniel 9:27). So, the whore of Babylon, whoever it is, is closely affiliated with the end-times Antichrist.

The fact that the whore of Babylon is referred to as a mystery means that we cannot be completely certain as to her identity. The passage does give us some clues, however. Revelation 17:9 explains, “This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits.” Many commentators link this passage with the Roman Catholic Church because in ancient times, the city of Rome was known as “the city on seven hills” because there are seven prominent hills that surround the city. However, verse 10 goes on to explain that the seven hills represent 7 kings or kingdoms, five of which have fallen, one that is and one that is to come. Therefore, the "whore of Babylon" cannot refer exclusively to Rome. Revelation 17:15 tells us, “Then the angel said to me, ‘The waters you saw, where the prostitute sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations and languages.’” The whore of Babylon will have great worldwide influence over people and nations. Verses 10-14 describe a series of eight and then ten kings who affiliate with the beast. The whore of Babylon will at one time have control over these kings (Revelation 17:18), but at some point the kings will turn on her and destroy her (Revelation 17:16).

So, can the mystery of the whore of Babylon be solved? Yes, at least partially. The whore of Babylon is an evil world system, controlled by the Antichrist, during the last days before Jesus’ return. The whore of Babylon also has religious connotations – spiritual adultery with the beast being the focus of an ungodly, end-times religious system.

my harshness towards you has little to do with islam and prophet Mohammad. I'm harsh towards you because you've been peddling war against muslims, are one of them CUFI motherfuckers and so forth.

i've broken down all types of arguments in many posts over a few years now..and ive noticed one thing about you that absolutely is true according to the Quran...you throw the book behind your back whenever it suits you.
when it comes to scriptures, i have funnel vision, not tunnel vision, i see the peices together.
you can't speak on any 'tribulation' in relation to Matthew 24, without keeping consistent on the fact that
1) Jesus specifically was asked and spoke about the destruction of HIS Jerusalem ie the one he stood in.
2) that he referred to Daniel 9...and the 'abomination of desolation' which are TEMPLE CENTRIC.
You have a very specific view of this, you think some bearded muslim is going to stand in the temple as the abomination and then claim himself to be God.
that is impossible with islam. we dont believe in mangods like you and likewise muslims are against a temple, so certainly won't be standing in one. the reason why muslims are against the temple may be skewed a little but for me it's the fact that Jesus is the temple....remember that fella?
3) you've then also got to take into account ALL the ezekiel 38 prophecies and understand they are entirely seperate from the Daniel 9 prophecy..and hence that stupid '3.5 years' theory of yours has absolutely no standing. you imagine a deal between muslims and israel, a 7 year peace treaty..where midway muslims invade jerusalem.
wtf? muslims are already in jerusalem and have been for over 1300 years you dopey twat.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I think the easiest way to address this is by taking each point on its own merit:

1) Jesus specifically was asked and spoke about the destruction of HIS Jerusalem ie the one he stood in.

In Matthew 24, the question Jesus addresses

3And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

2) that he referred to Daniel 9...and the 'abomination of desolation' which are TEMPLE CENTRIC.

The Abomination of Desolation (Mark 13:14-23; Luke 21:20-24)

15When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand)

Most commentators agree that the “holy place” echoes back to the prior desecration of the Second Temple by Antiochus Epiphenes. It is presumed that a future temple will be built and desecrated by an abomination (of some nature) at a point in the future.

You have a very specific view of this, you think some bearded muslim is going to stand in the temple as the abomination and then claim himself to be God.

This is where you misunderstand. ^^

Joel Richardson wrote “Mideast Beast” inferring by references to “The Assyrian” that the AC would be Muslim. I read Chris Whites “Islamic Antichrist Debunked” and agreed with his estimation. The likelihood of Jews being seduced by a Muslim are pretty slim and anyway, the Bible doesn’t suggest that.

A far more likely candidate for the philosophy of the AC is espoused by this secular Jew:

that is impossible with islam. we dont believe in mangods like you and likewise muslims are against a temple, so certainly won't be standing in one.

My hope is that Muslims do not worship the Antichrist but oppose him. I don’t think many Muslims buy into the “Homo Deus” / 2042.com transhumanist message any more than Christians do.

the reason why muslims are against the temple may be skewed a little but for me it's the fact that Jesus is the temple....remember that fella?

“Jesus is the Temple” - I know that elsewhere (In John 2) Jesus says:

19…“Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.” 20Then the Jews said, “It has taken forty-six years to build this temple, and will You raise it up in three days?” 21But He was speaking of the temple of His body. 22Therefore, when He had risen from the dead, His disciples remembered that He had said this to them; and they believed the Scripture and the word which Jesus had said.

I think this is unrelated to the context of Matthew 24.

3) you've then also got to take into account ALL the ezekiel 38 prophecies and understand they are entirely seperate from the Daniel 9 prophecy..

Ezekiel 38/39 and Daniels 70th week are separate, but are both spoken of as occurring “in the latter days”. Additionally Jeremiah’s prophecy of Elam, the events of Isaiah 17 etc are also in this general timeframe. How they relate to one another, timescales.

and hence that stupid '3.5 years' theory of yours has absolutely no standing. you imagine a deal between muslims and israel, a 7 year peace treaty..where midway muslims invade jerusalem.

Hopefully you can see that is not my position. I’m not conflating the actions of the Antichrist with respect to Jerusalem with the actions of some (presently Muslim majority) countries led by “Gog” (possibly a Russian leader) in an unsuccessful assault against Israel. Worth noting that other (presently Muslim) countries decry that invasion but fail to act.

TokiEl

Superstar
The points that might make worthwhile specific topics are:
  • Are there one or two Gog/Magog invasions identified in scripture.
  • Is Preterism the correct interpretation method for Bible prophecy?
  • Who is Mystery Babylon?
Interesting questions i am at the moment satisfied with one Gog/Magog invasion it's enough for me. And i believe there are prophecies yet to be fulfilled and an angel explained Mystery Babylon as the great city which reigns over the kings of the earth... so what city unless New York im not sure. Could be London or Rome ? All ?

Interesting questions i am at the moment satisfied with one Gog/Magog invasion it's enough for me. And i believe there are prophecies yet to be fulfilled and an angel explained Mystery Babylon as the great city which reigns over the kings of the earth... so what city unless New York im not sure. Could be London or Rome ? All ?
‘Woe! Woe to you, great city,
you mighty city of Babylon!
In one hour your doom has come!’

this is just symbolic lingo though.
The BEAST is Rome, but the whore sits on the beast is symbolic of the jewish elite money men and occultists ruling the world government system as we speak. However make no mistake about it, the whore is the same one in Jeremiah 2 and 3. The same 'wicked woman' in Zechariah 5 where it told us she would be taken to 'the land of shinar to build her house there' and we see throughout all of these chapters, the same themes related to usury, spiritual idolatory and murder.

'Jerusalem jerusalem you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you'.

i have explained this before...they either stoned the prophets or they killed them on/by wood and hence we see another meaning of the stones/trees that are highlighted throughout those chapters aswell as in Habakkuk 2 which was about the chaldean rulers of babylon who fell from power.

“Rejoice over her, you heavens!
Rejoice, you people of God!
Rejoice, apostles and prophets!
For God has judged her
with the judgment she imposed on you.”

In her was found the blood of prophets and of God’s holy people,
of all who have been slaughtered on the earth.”

furthermore since the period of the gentiles 'trampling' over the outer court for 1260 days (fulfilled by muslim rule of jerusalem for 1260 lunar years LITERALLY) ended in 1948's creation of the imposter state calling itself/hijacking the great name of Israel, we now see what jerusalem represents

7 Now when they have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up from the Abyss will attack them, and overpower and kill them. 8 Their bodies will lie in the public square of the great city—which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt—where also their Lord was crucified. 9

this is one of the reasons i agree with mufti abu layth, that jerusalem is not holy no more and muslims should stop obsessing over it.

TokiEl

Superstar
furthermore since the period of the gentiles 'trampling' over the outer court for 1260 days (fulfilled by muslim rule of jerusalem for 1260 lunar years LITERALLY) ended in 1948's creation of the imposter state calling itself/hijacking the great name of Israel, we now see what jerusalem represents
Right muslims trampled Jerusalem until their time was up.

Luke 21 20But when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, you will know that her desolation is near. 21Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those in the city get out, and let those in the country stay out of the city. 22For these are the days of vengeance, to fulfill all that is written.

23How miserable those days will be for pregnant and nursing mothers! For there will be great distress upon the land and wrath against this people. 24They will fall by the edge of the sword and be led captive into all the nations. And Jerusalem will be trodden down by the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

God used the romans to punish the jews and scatter them into all the nations... and Jerusalem would be trodden down by the gentiles in this case muslims until their time was up.

Then God would restore Jerusalem to the jews.

Right muslims trampled Jerusalem until their time was up.

Luke 21 20But when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, you will know that her desolation is near. 21Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those in the city get out, and let those in the country stay out of the city. 22For these are the days of vengeance, to fulfill all that is written.

23How miserable those days will be for pregnant and nursing mothers! For there will be great distress upon the land and wrath against this people. 24They will fall by the edge of the sword and be led captive into all the nations. And Jerusalem will be trodden down by the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

God used the romans to punish the jews and scatter them into all the nations... and Jerusalem would be trodden down by the gentiles in this case muslims until their time was up.

Then God would restore Jerusalem to the jews.

I'm open minded and certainly don't think the sun shines out of muslim arse. there's a reason i argue with muslims so much.

Still, something I have covered in depth already that i'll share with you again.

so...
1) It's certainly true that Revelation 11's Gentiles prophecy was fulfilled by the arrival of islam. The 1260 figure is especially important because that and 42 months connects with the final week of the Daniel 9 prophecy ie the entire 70 week prophecy has been fulfilled.
After islam, it's only the antichrist/false messiah/worthless shepherd left and then the return of Jesus. obv certain things within this like Mystery babylon, apollyon, the euphrates war etc are side missions but generally the 70 week prophecy was about COMPLETION.

Whilst you've presented a very negative spin on the muslim period. The bible speaks very differently.
Firstly, if you look at Isaiah 42, the first 9 verses are about Jesus Christ (the suffering servant connected with isaiah 53) and Christianity. It was passing the torch to the gentiles (gentiles doesnt only mean islam obv). Jesus would be a light to his own people AND TO THE NATIONS/GENTILES.

Think logically here. Paul had likened those early christian gentiles to the patriarchs. Eg 'righteous by faith, not by law'. This is a beautiful thing in essence, provided the people were not only righteous in nature, thought and deed, but also that they remained that way. I can'tr emember the exact verse but Paul also explained that the Israelites were given the law, only when they lost faith completely in Egypt. without faith, they cannot be righteous by nature and hence God saw fit to give them THE LAW OF MOSES/TORAH.
This is my argument for islam aswell, it makes perfect sense that islam and shariah (same meaning as torah btw, it just means LAW) comes about by a non-jewish, gentile prophet...who just happens to be a semite and decendant of ishmael, bringing completion to the promises in Gensis.

Why would you dismiss this? would you dismiss Moses too? this was all part of the fulfillment of prophecy.
So going back to isaiah 42, the new song prophecy then changes the theme compared to the first 9 verses about the righteous SLAVE (THE WORD IS ABD IN HEBREW ASWELL) who is silent. Here God talks about zeal and marching like a warrior, wiping out idolatory etc and it just happens to mention the 'tents of kedar' and mountain of Selah which is quite literally a mountain of Madina. Eg this too was a prophecy for islam and it certainly does not come with any negative spin like you've given it.

what happens after? the verses after that are a total condemnation of the 'jewish' people. God calls them deaf and blind.
“Hear, you deaf;
look, you blind, and see!
19 Who is blind but my servant,
and deaf like the messenger I send?
Who is blind like the one in covenant with me,
blind like the servant of the Lord?
20 You have seen many things, but you pay no attention;
your ears are open, but you do not listen.”
21 It pleased the Lord
for the sake of his righteousness
to make his law great and glorious.
22 But this is a people plundered and looted,
all of them trapped in pits
or hidden away in prisons.
They have become plunder,
with no one to rescue them;
they have been made loot,
with no one to say, “Send them back.”
23 Which of you will listen to this
or pay close attention in time to come?
24 Who handed Jacob over to become loot,
and Israel to the plunderers?
Was it not the Lord,
against whom we have sinned?
For they would not follow his ways;
they did not obey his law.
25 So he poured out on them his burning anger,
the violence of war.
It enveloped them in flames, yet they did not understand;
it consumed them, but they did not take it to heart.

2)
Revelation 12 told us the true children (of sarah im assuming, the children here being the remnant of the jewish nation linking to Zechariah 13's remnant) would find shelter in the WILDERNESS for 1260 days. Again this number connects with the gentiles/muslims in Rev 11. It's basically telling us that the true remnant of judea merged into islam and were protected for 1260 days (lunar years). After that, it is war against them.

So here's an important point to keep in mind. In Zechariah 13 it told us that the 2/3 would be cut off (killed or forced out of the holy land).. This prophecy in Zech 13 was also Jesus centric and in the post-Jesus era eg the destruction of jerusalem in 70AD (something Jesus promised in Matthew 24).
The modern 'jews' you are thinking of today who you say were scattered..are the camp who were cut off in 70AD. They are NOT the remnant.
The true remnant of Zechariah 13, were never kicked out. They remained there. They eventually were absorbed into christianity and a palestinian identity. They arent recognised as jewish in identity. They are however jewish in blood and God knows who they are.
Remember all the apostles were christian jews. What became of their decendants if any? all those jews who became christian...did they just vanish or did they survive?

3) the ashkenazis are lactose intolerant....so fitting for the 'land of milk and honey'.
just the same ive spoken about how they have SHAT all over the Ezekiel 38 prophecies/themes.

how ironic that netenyahu was boasting, bragging against and mocking the palestinians, by claiming they had no border/were not a nation before.
Whilst Ezekiel 38 calls the true remnant a 'people withour borders, gates/walls etc'.

is there a christian alive today who is woke like i am woke and can see through this shit? it isnt even that deep, but it appears christians like you are dead inside and have absolutely no comprehension whatsoever.

so israel builts partition walls, obsesses with it's border...revels in it's military technology...and if all that wasnt enough, Ezekiel 38 calls them 'a peaceful and UNSUSPECTING people'.
As ive said already, how does mossad and memritv (free 24-7 cctv for the muslim world basically, if a muslim farts, the 'jews' are on it like a dog on a bone. that is so fucking hilarious.

based on the above, it is obv that there is a different camp of jews from the remnant..and we know the great book of Revelation exposes EVERYTHING..it calls them the 'synagogue of satan'.

we're talking about the whore of babylon, who murdered prophets and saints..has merged into the blood of Gomer and hence is from the gog and magog camp. We're talking about Rev 11 where it tells us the false prophet/beast will rise up AFTER the 1260 days period to kill the '2 witnesses' and by that point it is 'the city known as SODOM AND EGYPT'

this is the shit you are backing. like i said a lactose intolerant bunch who are atheistic to the core, celebrating gay parades in jerusalem...
israel is masonic AF now.

im with mufti abu layth in that i believe the palestinians should fuck that place off and no longer pay respect to this notion of a 'holy land'. i disagree with muslims like Mohammad hijab who think muslims should fight for the holy land.
Jesus will return, he will complete islam l ike he completed judaism.
by this point christianity is no more and is a dead religion with a dead symbol of the cross, which represents the BEAST/ROMAN IMPERIALISM/colonialism.
it is why in the hadith we are told Jesus will descend, break the cross and kill the pig (this is symbolic of destroying the beast system where the pig represents capitalism aswell).

4) final point. Jesus's advice to 'flee to the mountains' is all important. flee to the mountains, yes..but he didn't say 'run to europe'.
the true remnant survived.
Jesus was speaking to his own, the righteous, the christians who followed/believed in him.

12 “But before all this, they will seize you and persecute you. They will hand you over to synagogues and put you in prison, and you will be brought before kings and governors, and all on account of my name.

in otherwords it was the synagogue of satan who would persecute the true remnant.

But make up your mind not to worry beforehand how you will defend yourselves. 15 For I will give you words and wisdom that none of your adversaries will be able to resist or contradict. 16 You will be betrayed even by parents, brothers and sisters, relatives and friends, and they will put some of you to death. 17 Everyone will hate you because of me. 18 But not a hair of your head will perish. 19 Stand firm, and you will win life.

20 “When you see Jerusalem being surrounded by armies, you will know that its desolation is near. 21 Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those in the city get out, and let those in the country not enter the city. 22 For this is the time of punishment in fulfillment of all that has been written.

again, it was punishment for the synagogue of satan, but the true remnant survived. Jesus supported them spiritually.

O you who believe! Be you helpers (in the Cause) of Allah as said 'Îsa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), to the Hawariyyun (the disciples): "Who are my helpers (in the Cause) of Allah?" The Hawariyyun (the disciples) said: "We are Allah's helpers" (i.e. we will strive in His Cause!). Then a group of the Children of Israel believed and a group disbelieved. So We gave power to those who believed against their enemies, and they became the victorious (uppermost).
(سورة الصف, As-Saff, Chapter #61, Verse #14)

lastly, just to make it clear islam in it's truest form is not against the remnant at all.

Surah 17 verse 104
104. And We said unto the Children of Israel after him: Dwell in the land; but when the promise of the Hereafter cometh to pass We shall bring you as a crowd gathered out of various nations.

THIS is not modern israel made up of the synagogue of satan who were kicked out of the holy land in 70AD, the camp of Gomer (gog and magog, ezekiel 38) etc who are contradicting all the messianic themes of Ezekiel 38 (shitting on them in all honesty, they are purposely doing the opposite because that is so you cant say you didnt know better).

No, the true remnant of judea never left. THe true jewish believes were persecuted, suffered, were martyred but REMAINED and were backed by Jesus...
Stand firm, and you will win life.

There will be great distress in the land and wrath against this people.
24 They will fall by the sword and will be taken as prisoners to all the nations. Jerusalem will be trampled on by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

Jesus was talking about the synagogue of satan 'this people' as he spoke of the punishment...but his own followers, the true remnant of judea who were christian, would survive in the mountains and return.

13 When the dragon saw that he had been hurled to the earth, he pursued the woman who had given birth to the male child. 14 The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the wilderness, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent’s reach. 15 Then from his mouth the serpent spewed water like a river, to overtake the woman and sweep her away with the torrent. 16 But the earth helped the woman by opening its mouth and swallowing the river that the dragon had spewed out of his mouth. 17 Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to wage war against the rest of her offspring—those who keep God’s commands and hold fast their testimony about Jesus.

so...
the true remnant were never kicked out of the holy land. However now the 1260 days period is over and satan is murdering the children (the synagogue of satan murders CHILDREN, always). Now it is the 'city of sodom and egypt'.
this is the whore of babylon playing out right now.

however to go even further..the true remnant, the children...
'keep God's COMMANDS and hold fast their testinomy about Jesus'

since we are talking about a people who never left the holy land, were the true remnant of Zechariah 13 and Luke 21 who were not enslaved into the nations but 'fled to the mountains' until the punishment was over...then this cannot refer to your ave messianic jew who accepts Jesus. This refers to palestinians who have the true jewish bloodline in them (i cant say how many there are, who they are specifically since palestinians are mixed, but God will know who the true remnant is amongst them).

literally to believe in Jesus, aswell as observe GOD'S COMMANDS (the LAW) means they cannot be christian nor are they your ave messianic jew in israel. they are muslim palestinians.

no matter how desperate you get, you'll never win this argument btw. ive got all angles covered.

The Shepherd Struck, the Sheep Scattered
“Awake, O sword, against My Shepherd,
And against the man, My Associate,”
Declares the Lord of hosts.
“Strike the Shepherd that the sheep may be scattered;
And I will turn My hand [d]against the little ones.
8 “It will come about in all the land,”
Declares the Lord,
“That two parts in it will be cut off and perish;
But the third will be left in it.

9 “And I will bring the third part through the fire,
Refine them as silver is refined,
And test them as gold is tested.
They will call on My name,
And I will answer them;
I will say, ‘They are My people,’
And they will say, ‘The Lord is my God.’”

again, Luke 21 highlights this. the true remnant fled to the mountains of jerusalem hence they were never cut off by fleeing, but survived. the whole city was destroyed, but the true remnant survived.

16 But you will be betrayed even by parents and brothers and relatives and friends, and they will put some of you to death, 17 and you will be hated by all because of My name. 18 Yet not a hair of your head will perish. 19 By your endurance you will gain your lives.

so once again
Surah 17 verse 104
104. And We said unto the Children of Israel after him: Dwell in the land; but when the promise of the Hereafter cometh to pass We shall bring you as a crowd gathered out of various nations.

O you who believe! Be you helpers (in the Cause) of Allah as said 'Îsa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), to the Hawariyyun (the disciples): "Who are my helpers (in the Cause) of Allah?" The Hawariyyun (the disciples) said: "We are Allah's helpers" (i.e. we will strive in His Cause!). Then a group of the Children of Israel believed and a group disbelieved. So We gave power to those who believed against their enemies, and they became the victorious (uppermost).
(سورة الصف, As-Saff, Chapter #61, Verse #14)

Tsvi Misinai claims that nearly 90 per cent of the Palestinian people living in Israel proper and the occupied territories are of Hebrew descent (with the percentage among the population of the Gaza Strip being higher than 90 per cent), but a greatly reduced percentage among Palestinian refugees living outside those ...

so how is it that you celebrate the murder of palestinians? it's because of your hatred against islam.

Tsvi Misinai denies the existence of a separate Palestinian people as a historical identity and dismisses it as an utter fabrication. He views the Palestinian nationality as a modern socio-political construct propped up by imperialist Arab Baathist regimes, as a means of claiming rights to the land of Israel and fight the Jews. He also blames them for accentuating hostilities between the Jews and Palestinians. In his book, Misinai asserts that the Palestinian people are a part and parcel of the people of Israel, and that no other party, including an Arab one, possesses the right to compete with the rights of the People of Israel over western Eretz Yisrael and their historical kinship with most Palestinians.[33]

Misinai claims that the Palestinian national identity is not developed, for most Palestinians think of it in religious terms, not territorial. He states that their identity today is only Islamic and that there is a need for them to obtain a modern identity, which is Israeli. He asserts that this modern identity can never be Palestinian, as the country never had such an historical identity and as most Palestinians are themselves the progeny of the ancient Hebrews.[34] Misinai labels the name "Palestine" as two huge bluffs, both a semantic bluff of the name Palestine and a genetic bluff as Palestine indicates that the modern day Palestinians are scions of the Philistines.[34]

Misinai puts forward widespread ignorance about the true Jewish identity of the Palestinians or attempts to hide it, coupled with terrorism, as the root causes in escalating the conflict. He asserts that this is what prevents their liberation and preserves their enslavement within an occupation by a false Arab identity.[33]

Misinai claims that even though, many Palestinians are aware of their Jewish origins, they rarely speak about this, and their vast majority does nothing to change their status. Those living under a Palestinian terror regime are deterred from speaking on this subject openly, for fear of being harmed. Many Palestinian parents who aware of their Jewish origins usually don't tell their children. Furthermore, families suspected of Jewish origins are forced to prove their loyalty as Arabs by aiding terrorists and giving their children patriotic names such as Jihad. Such behaviour deters Jews from establishing ties with such families. Even among Israeli Arabs there is a fear of discussion, primarily due to conventions on both sides and particularly the disbelief they would encounter among Jews. They fear that if they try and promote their claim, the Jews will think they are trying to improve their inferior status under false pretenses.[35]

He believes that both his findings and the genetic evidence gathered by Ariella Oppenheim and others render the Israeli–Palestinian conflict redundant, as it proves that the whole of Israel and the occupied territories belong to both the so-called "recognised Jews" and "unrecognised Jews".[36]

Misinai also believes that given the option, most Palestinians would support a one-state solution.[34] He also claims that most Palestinians do not hate Jews and are interested in peace with Israel. He claims that many are opposed to the Jewish presence in the Palestinian territories, because the issue has been hijacked by groups—the leadership of the Arab world, and Palestinians (both the Brethren of Israel and the Descendants of Israel) who have forgotten their Jewish origins.[6]

The primary sin of Zionism, according to Misinai, is the suppression of the historic truth about the Jewish origins of the majority of Palestinians, and ignoring his findings and its ramifications.[37] He asserts that most of the Palestinians who together with the Jews possess historical rights to Israel have become hostages of descendants of foreigners in their own homeland who control their lives, force terrorism upon them and control the cash designated for Palestinians.
[33]

TokiEl

Superstar
is there a christian alive today who is woke like i am woke and can see through this shit? it isnt even that deep, but it appears christians like you are dead inside and have absolutely no comprehension whatsoever.
L0L

We will see how this plays out... jews are back in the land and had to defend it since day 2 when attacked the day after independence day.

I subscribe to the idea that God punished the jews for 2000 years until His anger against them was placated... and then He resettled them as promised in His land where they used to be His stewards.

In Ezekiel 38/39 an attack is against the jews where nuclear will be used and Tel Aviv i believe live dangerously considering it is somwhat of a gay capital in the middle east. Not that God hate gays but sodomy is an invite to demon possession and so an abomination as God said.

L0L

We will see how this plays out... jews are back in the land and had to defend it since day 2 when attacked the day after independence day.

I subscribe to the idea that God punished the jews for 2000 years until His anger against them was placated... and then He resettled them as promised in His land where they used to be His stewards.

In Ezekiel 38/39 an attack is against the jews where nuclear will be used and Tel Aviv i believe live dangerously considering it is somwhat of a gay capital in the middle east. Not that God hate gays but sodomy is an invite to demon possession and so an abomination as God said.
"I subscribe to the idea that God punished the jews for 2000 years until His anger against them was placated... and then He resettled them as promised in His land where they used to be His stewards."

that's just your wild imagination...you clearly didnt want to acknowledge the key points I shared in that post.
the Quran rightly says, the christians throw the book behind their backs whenever it suits them ie you guys employ the use of selective amnesia just to get through the day.
I'm always using scripture against you.

so here are said key points again

- only the remnant belong to the messianic kingdom. Zechariah 13 proves the remnant never left the holy land. there is no 'gathering of jews' except in post-babylonian exile era. Luke 21 proves that Jesus told his followers, the true jews of SPIRIT AND BLOOD (who were christian) to flee to the mountains. The synagogue of satan was turfed out.
-the palestinians are that remnant.
-the modern jews, the majority of them are ashkenazi's which means they are the blood of GOMER aswell as being the synagogue of satan. that's a lethal mix. That makes them Gog and Magog and it makes sense why they are shitting all over the messianic prophecies of Ezekiel 38.

'lol' is all you can try to do to save face here. If you'd conversed with me on a level, i would show you respect. It is clear to me that you don't serve the truth at all and have no regard for it. The israel--palestine thing in your eyes is about celebrating the murder of muslims. Whereas i view the palestinians as the true remnant who never left the holy land, who believed in Jesus..compared to the camp who have hijacked the name 'israel/jew' and really the whore of babylon.

the worst part is that despite knowing the rothschild family owns israel, is a family known for worshipping baal, making modern jerusalem into a masonic capital with the intention of building a masonic temple, openly putting gay parade in jerusalem, thus 'like sodom and egypt'. openly trashing the ezekiel 38 prophecies by doing the exact opposite on each thing (build walls, obsess with borders, weapons, cctv/spying etc) and you've convinced yourself THIS is God's work.
now the palestinians are an interesting bunch of people. netenyahu mocked them for not having a border...that is something when you read how the true remnant in Ezekiel 38 are a borderless people.

oh and as for 'war against israel', how come jews werent being attacked only 50 years prior? how come jews lived amongst muslims for 1400 years?
Islam saved Jewry. This is an unpopular, discomforting claim in the modern world. But it is a historical truth. The argument for it is double. First, in 570 CE, when the Prophet Mohammad was born, the Jews and Judaism were on the way to oblivion. And second, the coming of Islam saved them, providing a new context in which they not only survived, but flourished, laying foundations for subsequent Jewish cultural prosperity - also in Christendom - through the medieval period into the modern world.

you xtian type dont even know that there was a jewish vassal state in the lifetime of prophet Mohammad, the creation of which led to a mass expulsion of jews when the byzantines took back control. Jews were on the way out, persia no longer wanted them either. islam came, Umar asked them to return to the holy land and jews have lived there throughout muslim history. that's not even taking into consideration the palestinians who are a race of people from the jewish bloodline who ultimately were merged into a new identity courtesy of coming christian.

TokiEl

Superstar
so here are said key points again

- only the remnant belong to the messianic kingdom. Zechariah 13 proves the remnant never left the holy land. there is no 'gathering of jews' except in post-babylonian exile era. Luke 21 proves that Jesus told his followers, the true jews of SPIRIT AND BLOOD (who were christian) to flee to the mountains. The synagogue of satan was turfed out.
-the palestinians are that remnant.
-the modern jews, the majority of them are ashkenazi's which means they are the blood of GOMER aswell as being the synagogue of satan. that's a lethal mix. That makes them Gog and Magog and it makes sense why they are shitting all over the messianic prophecies of Ezekiel 38.
Let's look at this above key point of yours.

Zechariah 13 8And in all the land, declares the LORD, two-thirds will be cut off and perish, but a third will be left in it. 9This third I will bring through the fire; [Holocaust]

Luke 21 24They will fall by the edge of the sword and be led captive into all the nations. And Jerusalem will be trodden down by the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

By the high medieval period, Talmudic commentators like Rashi began to use Ashkenaz/Eretz Ashkenaz to designate Germany, earlier known as Loter,[47][49] where, especially in the Rhineland communities of Speyer, Worms and Mainz, the most important Jewish communities arose.[55] Rashi uses leshon Ashkenaz (Ashkenazi language) to describe Yiddish, and Byzantium and Syrian Jewish letters referred to the Crusaders as Ashkenazim.[49] Given the close links between the Jewish communities of France and Germany following the Carolingian unification, the term Ashkenazi came to refer to the Jews of both medieval Germany and France.[56]

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I read something many years ago, prior to significant numbers of Jews leaving Russia.

“Exodus 2” was written in 1983. It details the judgement of the Soviet Union and foretells of the exodus of the Jewish people and their going home to Israel. Details are given of preparations that were made through out Europe to help the Jewish people return home. Written long before the disintegration of the USSR, we have now seen it happen.

Last edited:
Let's look at this above key point of yours.

Zechariah 13 8And in all the land, declares the LORD, two-thirds will be cut off and perish, but a third will be left in it. 9This third I will bring through the fire; [Holocaust]

Luke 21 24They will fall by the edge of the sword and be led captive into all the nations. And Jerusalem will be trodden down by the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

By the high medieval period, Talmudic commentators like Rashi began to use Ashkenaz/Eretz Ashkenaz to designate Germany, earlier known as Loter,[47][49] where, especially in the Rhineland communities of Speyer, Worms and Mainz, the most important Jewish communities arose.[55] Rashi uses leshon Ashkenaz (Ashkenazi language) to describe Yiddish, and Byzantium and Syrian Jewish letters referred to the Crusaders as Ashkenazim.[49] Given the close links between the Jewish communities of France and Germany following the Carolingian unification, the term Ashkenazi came to refer to the Jews of both medieval Germany and France.[56]
not forgetting khazar jews were converts to mixed in with the synagogue of satan camp who were kicked out of jerusalem (remember luke 21)

the true remnant were christians who followed Jesus.
Again, repeating myself here..

Luke 21
“But before all this, they will seize you and persecute you. They will hand you over to synagogues and put you in prison

Jesus told this camp that they will WIN. When the punishment on jerusalem came, this camp were told (by Jesus) to flee to the mountains. In otherwords they never fled jerusalem, they were never cut off. They didnt go off to europe, persia etc.

18 But not a hair of your head will perish. 19 Stand firm, and you will win life.

so what we have now is a situation where the original jews of christianity...the real jews, are not identified as jews today.

Furthermore a point i forgot to add earlier was that in Revelation, it is the SLAIN (who again, were of jewish stock, christians) who celebrate the fall of mystery babylon.
When Jesus said 'jerusalem jerusalem you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you', that was clearly referring to the whore of babylon. the babylon connection is a jewish connection as we see in Zechariah 5. The whore, always was the adulteress of Jeremiah 2 and 3.

unfortunately i have to use the word 'jewish' but it means something different in different contexts. In my view the true jews are righteous believers, a remnant who Allah has elevated above all mankind. Jesus is, afterall, jewish.

It is like israel, we have the true nation of israel and messianic israel. Then we have a state that calls itself israel.
This state calling itself israel is the enigma here. the majority of it's population are russian/euro ashkenazis.

Tell me im wrong here..
did ezekiel 38 not say that the true remnant (in the context) would be a peaceful and unsuspecting bunch? it said they'll be a people without borders, walls, gates, defenceless basically.

then you get netenyahu mocking palestinians saying 'they dont have a border'.

in every instance this state has done the opposite of prophecy/messianic themes. So naturally i view it as an imposter state. Your undying support for israel stems from a severe hatred of islam. Yet ive reminded you that islam's position via Rev 11 and 12 becomes clear. the true remnant, the 'children' of Rev 12 had shelter under islam for 1260 lunar years and when that period ended, satan has gone after the children.

this is open news these days, you can google 'israel kills children' and find this is a constant and very targeted agenda.

lastly, the view that palestinians are actual jews in blood 'but dont really acknowledge it' is not my own. genetic testing/studies and many jews (by that i mean, the so called) are stating so. This isnt something ive made up, it is well established and fits with prophecy perfectly.

TokiEl

Superstar
lastly, the view that palestinians are actual jews in blood 'but dont really acknowledge it' is not my own. genetic testing/studies and many jews (by that i mean, the so called) are stating so. This isnt something ive made up, it is well established and fits with prophecy perfectly.
It's terrible that people fight and die no matter the race or religion... but such is the history of the world written in blood.

As i see it God of israel is not allah of islam... and that's why we have this conflict specifically in the middle east and generally in the whole world. And according to my understanding a coalition of Russia Turkey Iran and more will attack Israel within i dunno 3 years. Thing is this attack might not just be against israel but also the west or this attack will escalate into world war... which i suppose will be short and nuclear.

In 1920, the British Government's Interim Report on the Civil Administration of Palestine stated that there were hardly 700,000 people living in Palestine:

There are now in the whole of Palestine hardly 700,000 people, a population much less than that of the province of Gallilee alone in the time of Christ. Of these 235,000 live in the larger towns, 465,000 in the smaller towns and villages. Four-fifths of the whole population are Moslems. A small proportion of these are Bedouin Arabs; the remainder, although they speak Arabic and are termed Arabs, are largely of mixed race. Some 77,000 of the population are Christians, in large majority belonging to the Orthodox Church, and speaking Arabic. The minority are members of the Latin or of the Uniate Greek Catholic Church, or—a small number—are Protestants. The Jewish element of the population numbers 76,000. Almost all have entered Palestine during the last 40 years. Prior to 1850 there were in the country only a handful of Jews. In the following 30 years a few hundreds came to Palestine. Most of them were animated by religious motives; they came to pray and to die in the Holy Land, and to be buried in its soil. After the persecutions in Russia forty years ago, the movement of the Jews to Palestine assumed larger proportions. Jewish agricultural colonies were founded. They developed the culture of oranges and gave importance to the Jaffa orange trade. They cultivated the vine, and manufactured and exported wine. They drained swamps. They planted eucalyptus trees. They practised, with modern methods, all the processes of agriculture. There are at the present time 64 of these settlements, large and small, with a population of some 15,000.[43]

Last edited:
It's terrible that people fight and die no matter the race or religion... but such is the history of the world written in blood.

As i see it God of israel is not allah of islam... and that's why we have this conflict specifically in the middle east and generally in the whole world. And according to my understanding a coalition of Russia Turkey Iran and more will attack Israel within i dunno 3 years. Thing is this attack might not just be against israel but also the west or this attack will escalate into world war... which i suppose will be short and nuclear.

In 1920, the British Government's Interim Report on the Civil Administration of Palestine stated that there were hardly 700,000 people living in Palestine:

There are now in the whole of Palestine hardly 700,000 people, a population much less than that of the province of Gallilee alone in the time of Christ. Of these 235,000 live in the larger towns, 465,000 in the smaller towns and villages. Four-fifths of the whole population are Moslems. A small proportion of these are Bedouin Arabs; the remainder, although they speak Arabic and are termed Arabs, are largely of mixed race. Some 77,000 of the population are Christians, in large majority belonging to the Orthodox Church, and speaking Arabic. The minority are members of the Latin or of the Uniate Greek Catholic Church, or—a small number—are Protestants. The Jewish element of the population numbers 76,000. Almost all have entered Palestine during the last 40 years. Prior to 1850 there were in the country only a handful of Jews. In the following 30 years a few hundreds came to Palestine. Most of them were animated by religious motives; they came to pray and to die in the Holy Land, and to be buried in its soil. After the persecutions in Russia forty years ago, the movement of the Jews to Palestine assumed larger proportions. Jewish agricultural colonies were founded. They developed the culture of oranges and gave importance to the Jaffa orange trade. They cultivated the vine, and manufactured and exported wine. They drained swamps. They planted eucalyptus trees. They practised, with modern methods, all the processes of agriculture. There are at the present time 64 of these settlements, large and small, with a population of some 15,000.[43]

Why do you claim that the God of Islam, Allah, is not the original God of Israel?
Even jews have no problem with this, because as you well know, Allah/Elah/Eloh are from the same semetic root letters and refer to THE God.
You DO realise that christian arabs call God 'Allah' aswell?

islam has more legitimacy than modern christianity that is mixed up with roman polythiesm and european idolatory.
God promised to make ishmael a great nation. hence we see the new song prophecy in isaiah 42 after Jesus...that is, islam came and fulfilled the new song prophecy. all of this is very much connected.

As for your data, you realise that the original holy land inc transjordan which was 'cut off' in effect with many palestinians living there?

75% of palestinians were living there.

transjordan was splintered off in 1921. This consensus took place in 1922 btw, so yeh.makes perfect sense.

TokiEl

Superstar
Why do you claim that the God of Islam, Allah, is not the original God of Israel?
Even jews have no problem with this, because as you well know, Allah/Elah/Eloh are from the same semetic root letters and refer to THE God.
You DO realise that christian arabs call God 'Allah' aswell?
Elohim in hebrew and allah in arabic are generic terms for god in proto indian europen language.

God of israel is YHWH and Yeshua (Jesus) means YHWH saves. Allah in islam rejects Jesus as Saviour so you don't need to be a brain surgeon to understand we're dealing with two different gods here. Besides as i have shown several times Isaiah 14 informs that the great God wannabe will also have temple in Jerusalem and pretend to be God or Allah in arabic.

As for your data, you realise that the original holy land inc transjordan which was 'cut off' in effect with many palestinians living there?

75% of palestinians were living there.

transjordan was splintered off in 1921. This consensus took place in 1922 btw, so yeh.makes perfect sense.
It's not my data but from the British Government's Interim Report on the Civil Administration of Palestine in 1920.