Misunderstanding Israel

Daze

Superstar
Rather than me guessing, what do you think Evangelical Christians believe regarding Israel and on what grounds?
Isn't it obvious? Utter worship. It reminds me of @SnowFall saying they don't worship Mary, but "venerate" her.

Red, people who spit on you and your beliefs, openly calling for your death are not worth your attention, your time or your money.
Surly not your admiration. But you put them up on a pedestal because your book tells you too. A book we all know has been changed.

If i linked these videos would you watch them?

1689500820325.png 1689500859351.png

These are your scholars, the educated among you.

I am trying to appeal to you from a normie level on issues Everyone can see.

Any Christian who will defend / ignore spitting on the cross has no value. Like i said above, if that doesn't get to you nothing will. An Israeli could r*pe your wife and you'd probably thank him for choosing your household.

Andrew Tate may have alot of haters but he was right when he said
"I can wear a shirt insulting Jesus in western lands" but they will take my head off if i wore a shirt insulting Muhammad in Muslim lands"..

it is not an exact quote, but clearly it is the reality.

JG.jpg

see no evil.jpg

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Isn't it obvious? Utter worship. It reminds me of @SnowFall saying they don't worship Mary, but "venerate" her.

Red, people who spit on you and your beliefs, openly calling for your death are not worth your attention, your time or your money.
Surly not your admiration. But you put them up on a pedestal because your book tells you too. A book we all know has been changed….

etc.
From your response, I think it’s pretty clear that don’t understand yet, and I suspect you do not wish to…

p.s. I am well aware of Dan Wallace and Bart Ehrman - they are really not the best and brightest….

To take a dive into textual criticism and Bible versions, you may want to investigate this one, if only to avoid becoming one of the metaphorical monkeys you posted up!

P.s. If you are interested in scholarly issues relating to the Bible text, I recommend @Steven Avery as this is an area of expertise for him.

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
From your response, I think it’s pretty clear that don’t understand yet, and I suspect you do not wish to…

p.s. I am well aware of Dan Wallace and Bart Ehrman - they are really not the best and brightest….

To take a dive into textual criticism and Bible versions, you may want to investigate this one, if only to avoid becoming one of the metaphorical monkeys you posted up!

P.s. If you are interested in scholarly issues relating to the Bible text, I recommend @Steven Avery as this is an area of expertise for him.
I understand perfectly, you defend murderers because your edited book tells you to.

I am not surprised you attack your own scholars because they destroy your world view.

What is this, 10 posts now over me sharing a tweet with Israelis telling Christians to go away because they are not welcome?

Seems like you are mad at me for wanting to make sure no one misunderstands Israel.

The level of indoctrination is nothing less then incredible.
Fv8zZEwXsAAbkey.jpg

What is Stockholm syndrome Red?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I understand perfectly, you defend murderers because your edited book tells you to.

I am not surprised you attack your own scholars because they destroy your world view.

What is this, 10 posts now over me sharing a tweet with Israelis telling Christians to go away because they are not welcome?

Seems like you are mad at me for wanting to make sure no one misunderstands Israel.

The level of indoctrination is nothing less then incredible.
View attachment 88956

What is Stockholm syndrome Red?

I think I get the general idea of the kind of reply I am to expect from you @Daze - you do know Bart Ehrman is not a Christian scholar, don’t you?

There are better uses of my time than replying to that kind of thing.

Daze

Superstar
I think I get the general idea of the kind of reply I am to expect from you @Daze - you do know Bart Ehrman is not a Christian scholar, don’t you?

There are better uses of my time than replying to that kind of thing.
While i know you're never gonna admit to the evil that Israel involves itself in every day. So why do we continue this back and forth?

This thread is about "misunderstanding" Israel and i want to make sure people get the facts.

Honestly i could post something here daily because Israel is evil.. Daily.

Today's example of Baal Worship. Note the tweet is 3 hours old.

demo.jpg

What is gained by forcing a man to destroy his own house?

Imagine if i come to your house and stuck a gun in your mouth saying your house was mine because MY book said so.

You thinking "Jesus" supports this is absolutely mind blowing.

A Freeman

Superstar
Here is what the Bible plainly states about the COUNTERFEIT JEWS that occupy the land of Israel in the Middle East:-

Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and [I know] the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are NOT, but [are] (Idumeans) the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are NOT, but do LIE (Idumeans); behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Is the LAND of Israel in prophecy? Yes.

Is the putting forth of new shoots/leaves in Palestine, which happened on the 22nd of April in 1948, when the announcement first went out that the Jewish state would be set up in the Middle East 22 days later (on the 14th of May 1948) one of the dozens of prophecies concerning Christ's Second Coming? Yes.

Are the overwhelming majority of the people occupying the LAND of Israel actually Israelites? No. They are COUNTERFEIT JEWS (Ashkenazis and Idumaean Edomites). That's why they refer to themselves as "Israelis".

So who are the TRUE PEOPLE ISRAEL?

10tribes-christian-bretton.png

The very same "Christians" that have been duped into believing oxymoronic "Christian Zionism".

elsbet's cat ^. .^

Established

Surly not your admiration. But you put them up on a pedestal because your book tells you too. A book we all know has been changed.

If i linked these videos would you watch them?

View attachment 88935 View attachment 88936

These are your scholars, the educated among you.

I am trying to appeal to you from a normie level on issues Everyone can see.

Any Christian who will defend / ignore spitting on the cross has no value. Like i said above, if that doesn't get to you nothing will. An Israeli could r*pe your wife and you'd probably thank him for choosing your household.

Andrew Tate may have alot of haters but he was right when he said
"I can wear a shirt insulting Jesus in western lands" but they will take my head off if i wore a shirt insulting Muhammad in Muslim lands"..

it is not an exact quote, but clearly it is the reality.

View attachment 88941
View attachment 88942
Quick note, unrelated to those who spit on stuff for attention-- the cross is a symbol of the enemy. Jesus was crucified as a criminal, on the enemy's cross. I like to point that out when I have the opportunity, because it is important to recognize anti-Christian sentiment --

-- especially when it's 'hiding' in the church. Other versions of these crosiers or ferulas, feature serpents...

(a close talker... yike)

... all of which represent things alchemical in nature (anti-Christian "workarounds"). Kind of creates a decent segue into your point, though:

"Israelis are actually anti-Christian."​
Technically speaking, the world-ethos is anti-Christian and it always has been. (O that it were limited to one nation!) Some would say middle eastern people are also anti-Christian-- specifically: Muslims hate Christians. And based on Catholicism's history, doctrine and favored symbology, I would say they are in-your-face anti-Christian.

I can't speak for anyone else, of course, and my experience is somewhat limited-- but I rarely see anything like the madness the News offers, in real life. Not where religion is concerned. Maybe from the under 25 set, but they're brains aren't fully formed. :D

So... if people in other countries judge me (or you), based on the feelings and opinions of the sorry leadership in the US--> which is the only thing the News reports-- then their judgements wouldn't be accurate. If the media lies about my beliefs, by grouping me with the liberal-communist minority in the US, then they do it to everyone.

As for the godless scholars who fancy themselves experts-- they're on the payroll.

Bart Ehrman is a staunch and self-proclaimed atheist. Why would I care about his opinions? More importantly, why on earth does it bother you? He doesn't believe in your god, either.
I simply am utterly, completely, and thoroughly satisfied with what I am: a 21st century academic specializing in early Christianity who is personally (and perennially, I imagine) an agnostic when it comes to knowledge (do I think I know whether there is a greater power in the universe? Of course not – how could I possibly know?) and an atheist when it comes to belief (do I believe in a greater power – God, Yahweh, Allah, Krishna, Zeus, or pick your divinity? No.)
I don't dislike the man-- in fact, I was pleasantly surprised to read this story on his site:

Bart Ehrman
His opinions, however, mean nothing.
...​

I saw a video posted a few years ago, with some crackpot telling his tiny congregation, Israelites are better than you! Send 'em yer money! He was a shining example of a con-artist. Great anti-Christian propaganda piece. But the bible doesn't promote the worship of Israel or Jewish people. The only One worthy of worship is God -> Yahweh, Jehovah. We struggle with the lack of vowels in Hebrew, but you get the idea.