Mistreatment of non-elites (Satire)

2cool4thisplanet

Established
This is a crime against humanity! How dare the elite treat non-elite persons in such an undignified and despicable way!
The gap in income is staggering and I am outraged at such discrepancies!
I am a victim of circumstance!!!
I was born into the wrong family without the right connections and I demand justice at once for these crimes against humanity!!!
The elites owe me their entire fortune for their wrongdoings and I cannot rest until I see every cent of it!!!!
If only I were born of privilege I could be living on my own island by now, or perhaps chilling in New Zealand with all the other elites.....
Where is my money?!!! Gimme gimme gimme!!
I'm a discriminated person...nobody understands the pain of living within your means and doing the best you can...
That's it I'm going to protest the city streets about the injustice of being born non-elite!

2cool4thisplanet

Established
When does the madness end? When will everybody just grow up and understand what part they play in things? Accountability counts.
Everybody is guilty and no one is...(well except the elites who lied to everybody for all time, lol) they are def guilty. Lolol.
But attacking one another solves nothing but further divide people. Acknowledge and accept your contribution good/bad, or fight to the death. Seems most people just loooooove fighting over ...anything.....its sad mostly and proves nothing either...
All I hear is "I'm right, you're wrong". Pathetic.

Johnny5

Established
Well you're wrong!!!!!!!!!! So be quiet and go back to your mom's basement!!!!! Stop taking the blue pill!!!!!
<sarc>

2cool4thisplanet

Established
I am locationally-challenged.
If only my basement dreams could come truuuuue....

First...move to the basement.
Next......take over the world.

Yesssss!

Last edited:

2cool4thisplanet

Established
Thanks @Frank Badfinger ~
Yup the guy is right, follow your inner heart.
Music is for all.
"Music is a world within itself with a language we all understand, with an equal opportunity for all to sing, dance and clap their hands"
"Sir Duke"
Stevie Wonder

Also us/them by PF is classic, of course.

ETA: maybe someone could start an apocolyptic music thread?

Awoken2

Star
ETA: maybe someone could start an apocolyptic music thread?
There is one, it's just not called The Apocalyptic Music Thread.

Here's just one example, there are hundreds of others, these musicians ain't painting no pretty pictures. I'd say if your living in certain parts of America you'll be a lot safer in an attic than a basement.

2cool4thisplanet

Established
@Awoken2
Thanks, mate!

So, Creeds "My Sacrifice" came out in 2001.
What event did this song correlate to?

I mean knowing Creed's music to be of religious influence (supposedly) you could speculate that this video implies the flood occurred because of all the sin...ie; the flood/Noah's Ark?

Awoken2

Star
@Awoken2
Thanks, mate!

So, Creeds "My Sacrifice" came out in 2001.
What event did this song correlate to?

I mean knowing Creed's music to be of religious influence (supposedly) you could speculate that this video implies the flood occurred because of all the sin...ie; the flood/Noah's Ark?
I can see how that video could be perceived as referring to the past but after learning about Freemasonry and how they value the influence they have in the music industry, the techniques they use to achieve their goals and the common messages which we are being subjected to then this makes me believe mainstream music is more about the future than tbe past.

I don't know if you've heard whispers about a possible asteroid strike but the same band again uses some very interesting imagery.

As far as the year of release is concerned I don't feel this is all that relevant. This is a long term project, it's about shaping the thoughts of an entire generation of people so the project is a 40 year one at the least.

Anyway, I'll butt out. Don't wanna derail your thread.

2cool4thisplanet

Established
Thanks @Awoken2 !

I see your point about long term impact on the human psyche..but some of it almost seems like a crapshoot/drawing at straws..hoping something will stick, sort of approach.

Going to agree most music videos in the last 20 years or so are very dark, and full of symbolism. Disturbing to say the least.

Also, no derailing my thread, no worries. It was a joke anyway, meant to encourage self-analysis. Lol.

I'm no debator. I just share thoughts/ideas. Anyone can comment or move the direction of the thread if relevant to our world/human condition.

I appreciate the insight and contribution from all!

Last edited:

Awoken2

Star
I see your point about long term impact on the human psyche..but some of it almost seems like a crapshoot/drawing at straws..hoping something will stick, sort of approach.
I think if you focus on a particular song or band for too long it doesn't really inform you that much. It's a bit like standing with your face pressed up against the television screen, you would only be able to see pixels. If you were to stand further away you can see a clearer picture. That's been my approach to looking at the music industry, I've stood well back and studied the bigger picture and noticed it's very dark and very ugly, apocalyptic even.

2cool4thisplanet

Established
Thank you, @Awoken2 for your reply!

Yes the music industry has been on a slow but gradual/steady decline (contributing to depravity/immorality) especially mainstream popular music.

One can suggest it's "always been that way"(60s counter-culture/government psyop)..meant to encourage radical thinking and anarchy, but it certainly has revved up in the last 20 or so, years.

Its comforting to have boards/forums such as these, that allow for critical thinking/engagement of alternative views and ideas.

My peepers are peeled!!!