Missing persons report

Daze

Superstar
In an effort to stay vigilant we have noticed that it seems there are several members who have gone awol.

This thread will be an effort to document the disappearances.

Member ~ @Devine
AKA: Divine (some have attributed the name change to the Mandela effect)

NOTES:

Members noticed our favorite Q-bee Devine, disappeared as soon as Trump left office. Leaving us with an inspiring message on her wall that it wasn't over yet.

Screenshot 2021-11-04 at 20-46-38 Devine.png

Reports say VC has not laid eyes on Devine in nearly 2 years.

Screenshot 2021-11-04 at 20-48-31 Devine.png

Speculations :

Did Devine disappear into the Q syndicate to right every wrong?
Is she now Riden with Biden on a sock account?
Perhaps she discovered that Trump really did fly on the Lolita express and suffered from a mental breakdown. Unable to remember her log in.

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
Member ~ @Tidal
AKA : Mr. 9/11 , Supermarket creeper.

tidmas.jpg

NOTES :

Members noticed during the last correspondence with Tidal, he claimed to have contracted the dreaded con-vids.

On the same day he laid claims to his account being hacked.

VC says he has not seen Tidal in nearly 3 months.
Screenshot 2021-11-04 at 21-24-22 Tidal.png

Speculations :

Did pro-mask, anti-vax, Tidal cave into peer pressure and take the jab? Bringing about his own demise?
Did Tidal realize he was completely wrong about 9/11 and has decided to spend the rest of his years in a monastery as repentance?
Did Tidal lose his tv remote and as a consequence, "woke up"?
Being surrounded by the Mozlims did Tidal himself convert? Perhaps Tidal hid a glorious beard behind his face diaper all this time.

Maybe the FBI can look for them. You can always count on them to get to the bottom of things that don't really matter.

Lucy

Star
Polymoog hasn't been around last few months either... :-(
I knew Poly was going on vacation and he said he would be back after New Year.
I sent him a private message today cause miss him and hoping he is well. But haven't heard from him yet.......

elsbet

Superstar
In an effort to stay vigilant we have noticed that it seems there are several members who have gone awol.

This thread will be an effort to document the disappearances.

Member ~ @Devine
AKA: Divine (some have attributed the name change to the Mandela effect)

NOTES:

Members noticed our favorite Q-bee Devine, disappeared as soon as Trump left office. Leaving us with an inspiring message on her wall that it wasn't over yet.

View attachment 64983

Reports say VC has not laid eyes on Devine in nearly 2 years.

View attachment 64984

Speculations :

Did Devine disappear into the Q syndicate to right every wrong?
Is she now Riden with Biden on a sock account?
Perhaps she discovered that Trump really did fly on the Lolita express and suffered from a mental breakdown. Unable to remember her log in.
Devin. That was her old handle.

Good eye.

Maes17

Superstar
@Maes17
That douchebag. Good riddance.

Moog went missing? What about cintra, justjess, johnny5?

Daze

Superstar
I feel insulted I didn’t even get a mention :(
There are alot of people i could have mentioned. Poly, Cintra, ect. While i intended it to be funny, i felt its kinda like backbiting. Even tho i tagged them, bringing their attention to it. If they never log again they will never see it. So i gave up on it.

The tongue will see many suffer in the next life. Lies, insults, curses, ect. Thankfully I'm a pretty quiet person in real life so I'm free from most of it. But i need to watch what i say online. Indeed all of it is recorded and will be brought to account.

Man does not utter any word except that with him is an observer prepared [to record]. (50:18 Quran)

It is somewhat ironic that you're insulted that i dropped this thread, when that is the reason why i dropped it. Fear of harming others, where ultimately in the end i would pay the price.

SnowFall

Veteran
There are alot of people i could have mentioned. Poly, Cintra, ect. While i intended it to be funny, i felt its kinda like backbiting. Even tho i tagged them, bringing their attention to it. If they never log again they will never see it. So i gave up on it.

The tongue will see many suffer in the next life. Lies, insults, curses, ect. Thankfully I'm a pretty quiet person in real life so I'm free from most of it. But i need to watch what i say online. Indeed all of it is recorded and will be brought to account.

Man does not utter any word except that with him is an observer prepared [to record]. (50:18 Quran)

It is somewhat ironic that you're insulted that i dropped this thread, when that is the reason why i dropped it. Fear of harming others, where ultimately in the end i would pay the price.
Sorry brother I was attempting to make a joke, I see I need to work on my comedy skills lol

Maes17

Superstar

Fear of harming others on a conspiracy forum?

There’s a whole world to live outside, hurt feelings on this forum is non priority. Many posters come and go. I may be one eventually as the enjoyment and entertainment here has lost it’s appeal the last year or so.

Not to mention just one person created multiple accounts and loses their cool. That said this place isn’t what it used to be back in 2017. Maybe these are sock accounts. Maybe I’m a sock account. Regardless who cares. The thing is that one said poster who has created multiple accounts over the years has done her job in destroying any trust in who you talk to on here.

Same as the other guy who logs in under different names and loses his cool as well.

polymoog

Superstar
There are alot of people i could have mentioned. Poly, Cintra, ect. While i intended it to be funny, i felt its kinda like backbiting.
so i guess by those standards im certainly going to hell after all of my VC forum roasts.
with respect to your religious views, god knows what your intent was, and from you it certainly was not malicious-- it was just for a laugh. i think youre off the hook.
btw, i wouldve loved for you to have a go at me. that wouldve been fun. maybe maes couldve taken a few pointers from you.

Last edited: