Missing Marina Abramovic Article???

Bianca

Rookie
Hey all! Remember the Marina Abramovic article that was about her "Spirit Cooking"? Well, it has disappeared from VC.... I am wondering if it was deleted on purpose, or by outside forces? Thoughts?

Thanks!

Ace of Spades

Rookie
VC deletes a lot of articles, I think it has something to do with site hosting limit, although I am not sure, even his pizzagate article was deleted, so was naming the names article, even the article where he predicted that Hillary will win the presidential election and so forth.

Last edited:

Bianca

Rookie
Interesting.... because there are other articles that are waaay older & less controversial, and still are posted. I didn't realize the pizzagate stuff was gone as well... fishy....
Now I am going to have to go through & search everything! Thanks for the heads up!

The Zone

Star
The PG stuff has been gone for years. Any site that left that stuff up was under pressure after the so-called gunman (false flag) went into the pizza joint was on notice and some countries could block the sites. VC had no choice but to remove the articles if you still wanted his site to exist. He had to clean up some of the White supremacist message board stuff up as well for that puts your site on the map and they are looking to shut people down, threaten legal action. etc.

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
i think pizzagate stuff was forced to be removed, if I reckon well. Funny thing tho, I was researching stuff about spirit cooking just yesterday

Bianca

Rookie
Geeees!! I remember when the Internet actually allowed Free Speech - now everything is getting so controlled.... YouTube takes down videos constantly, Twitter suspends accounts, Google controls & changes the algorithms for search results - and articles we all read are now gone, it's just CRAZY!

JoChris

Superstar
Hey all! Remember the Marina Abramovic article that was about her "Spirit Cooking"? Well, it has disappeared from VC.... I am wondering if it was deleted on purpose, or by outside forces? Thoughts?

Thanks!
I recognized some of the photos here. I am pretty sure they had been in VC's article. https://www.infowars.com/spirit-cooking-clinton-campaign-chairman-invited-to-bizarre-satanic-performance/

http://truefreethinker.com/articles/spirit-cooking-pizzagate-john-podesta-marina-abramovic-cannibalism-child-trafficking

Last edited:

Giraffe123

Rookie

Thanks!
check the wayback machine for that page.