Missing Marina Abramovic Article???

Hey all! Remember the Marina Abramovic article that was about her "Spirit Cooking"? Well, it has disappeared from VC.... I am wondering if it was deleted on purpose, or by outside forces? Thoughts?

Thanks!

VC deletes a lot of articles, I think it has something to do with site hosting limit, although I am not sure, even his pizzagate article was deleted, so was naming the names article, even the article where he predicted that Hillary will win the presidential election and so forth.

Last edited:
Interesting.... because there are other articles that are waaay older & less controversial, and still are posted. I didn't realize the pizzagate stuff was gone as well... fishy....
Now I am going to have to go through & search everything! Thanks for the heads up!

The PG stuff has been gone for years. Any site that left that stuff up was under pressure after the so-called gunman (false flag) went into the pizza joint was on notice and some countries could block the sites. VC had no choice but to remove the articles if you still wanted his site to exist. He had to clean up some of the White supremacist message board stuff up as well for that puts your site on the map and they are looking to shut people down, threaten legal action. etc.

Geeees!! I remember when the Internet actually allowed Free Speech - now everything is getting so controlled.... YouTube takes down videos constantly, Twitter suspends accounts, Google controls & changes the algorithms for search results - and articles we all read are now gone, it's just CRAZY!

Last edited: