Misconceptions About Wicca

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I get what you are saying and agree that people can come to Christ or religion. On the other hand, they can go full on black. People in this forum welcomed A at first. There was no witch hunt or judgement cast her way. But then she started showing a side of her that was the very definition of deception. She has a long history here where her intent is to hurt others and blame them for her personal issues. Some people need more help than just coming to God. They need mental health. They also have to want that help and seek it with a true heart.

I agree that God has not given up on her and hope she knows that, but she has also had numerous counts of fake atonement. That said, she has a long ways to go to earn real trust. I am not sure if you saw how dark here comments were and the pictures she showed and threats she made before they were removed. If you want an example, I cut and pasted some of them I can send you. You would have thought her to be demon and not human.

While Christ or God can cast these out and make a person whole by His choosing, it does not alter the fact that her negative energy drains every soul here with evil intent. There was a time when I felt for her and still do, but God also warns us of picking up snakes with the common sense he allowed us. If it is His will for her to come about then I am all for that. But a person who disrupts things as she does belongs in a room until better away from those she can and willingly does harm to.

Lastly, I more than understand I have my own sins to contend with but I in no way try to lay that at others feet save God nor does anyone else here on the whole. This forum is about sharing and learning and any one individual who comes in and makes the whole place about them self needs the discipline they get and they need to stay away until they get the help they so desperately need. Some people are simply capable of giving any religion they choose a bad rap, even Wiccans. If a person truly wants help, they don't go about getting it in a forum like this, but could be spurred on by an act of kindness in one. The question is, how many acts of kindness are necessary? And how many people do we stand by and watch get hurt and insulted for a single persons rage? Why should we be forced to live in their unhappy madness and constantly have to wash all that negative energy off?
Just so you know, I do think it is quite possible for a person to make themselves unrelatable and burn their bridges with others. I also saw the evil pictures and abusive comments and my hatred of evil has increased dramatically.

I have been reading about quite an inspiring character who shared the gospel with people who others had written off because of what they had done...

"Henry Gerecke was in his early 50’s when he went, cell by cell, to introduce himself to his infamous “congregation.” He invited them to chapel services. Some refused, others wavered, and still others promised to be there. Of the fifteen chairs set up for the first service, thirteen of them were filled. Scriptures were read, sermons preached, hymns sung, prayers prayed. And, through it all, hearts were changed.

Soon some of the very lips that had once barked, “Heil Hitler!” spoke an Amen as they knelt to receive the body and blood of their forgiving Lord. So reliant did these men become upon their pastor that, when a rumor surfaced that he might be relieved of his duty and allowed to return home, they wrote a letter to Mrs. Gerecke and begged her to ask him to stay. On that letter were the signatures of all these former Nazis.

Men who had enjoyed power and rank were now humbly beseeching a housewife in America, who had not seen her husband for two and a half years, to let him stay. In her brief reply to her husband, “They need you,” is packed a whole volume about sacrifice and love.

Pastor Gerecke’s story has already been told, but it deserves to be retold, again and again, to every generation, for two very important reasons.

The first has to do with the men to whom he ministered, the ones who repented and believed in Christ. The scandal of Christianity is not that these men went to heaven; it is that God loved them so much that he was willing to die to get them there. Had it been a human decision, many would have thrown these men into the flames of hell. But the truth is that people are not condemned because they murder, or steal, or lie, but because they reject Jesus as the one who has already endured hell for them on the cross, and earned a place for them in heaven.

Should an opportunity arise in the future for the Gospel to be shared with ISIS militants who have been captured, this same Good News would be for them. They too would need a chaplain like Pastor Gerecke to call them to repentance, to preach Christ’s grace, to declare to them the mercy of God. There is no one who is so vile that he is beyond redemption, because the redemption of Christ envelops all people."

https://www.nebraskalivingtimes.com/columns/hilter’s-wolves-christ’s-lambs-chaplain-nazi-war-criminals

DesertRose

Superstar
"THE MAN THAT KILLED 99 PEOPLE

The man that killed 99 people

Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Prophet of Allah (sallallahu alayhi wassallam) said:

“There was a man from among a nation before you who killed ninety-nine people and then made an inquiry about the most learned person on the earth. He was directed to a monk. He came to him and told him that he had killed ninety-nine people and asked him if there was any chance for his repentance to be accepted. He replied in the negative and the man killed him also completing one hundred.

He then asked about the most learned man in the earth. He was directed to a scholar. He told him that he had killed one hundred people and asked him if there was any chance for his repentance to be accepted. He replied in the affirmative and asked, `Who stands between you and repentance? Go to such and such land; there (you will find) people devoted to prayer and worship of Allah, join them in worship, and do not come back to your land because it is an evil place.’

So he went away and hardly had he covered half the distance when death overtook him; and there was a dispute between the angels of mercy and the angels of torment. The angels of mercy pleaded, ‘This man has come with a repenting heart to Allah,’ and the angels of punishment argued, ‘He never did a virtuous deed in his life.’ Then there appeared another angel in the form of a human being and the contending angels agreed to make him arbiter between them. He said,`Measure the distance between the two lands. He will be considered belonging to the land to which he is nearer.’ They measured and found him closer to the land (land of piety) where he intended to go, and so the angels of mercy collected his soul”. [Al Bukhari and Muslim]"
DR: Some scholars say that the Creator changed the dimensions of the earth to make it appear that he was closer to the land he was heading for. Point is nothing stands between a person who (sincerely)repents from sin and His Merciful Creator.

Last edited:

floss

Star
@Tanya

Only JESUS CHRIST is your last hope. Think about it carefully before you blaspheme God again. He is longsuffering but: “It is written again: ‘Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.’”

Get on your knee and beg for forgiveness, hell is a real place and no way in hell you want to be there. It is not funny nor proud to be a child of satan.

I PRAY AND ASK FATHER TO SEND DOWN HIS ANGELS RIGHT NOW TO DESTROY SPIRITUAL WICKEDNESS THAT IS PUTTING YOU IN THIS MENTAL BONDAGES. BE FREE FROM SATAN'S ENSLAVEMENT IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS. I PRAY FATHER WILL COVER YOU WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST RIGHT NOW. AMEN AND AMEN

Last edited: