Ministry a band so obvious what there saying

Masked crusader7

Established
i know there satanic but i think oneday nwo is going to happen we need to pray for our love ones minstry they know the 4th riech stuff its obvious.

Sunshine

Established
Dude, Ministry has been singing about the NWO since the 80's, before it was on anybody else's radar. As a high-schooler in the late 80's/early 90's, I can tell you none of us really knew what they were talking about. Until years later, of course.

I don't think they are Satanic, or on the side of the Illuminastis, or they would have been more commercially successful, like Marilyn Manson or some such. What they WERE, was a fantastic band, one of the first to blend digital with metal music, and really, set a standard in that genre for subsequent bands to aspire to. They never seemed "satanic" to me, despite the dark, even shocking nature of their music and lyrics. If anything, "New World Order" and some of their other songs sound more like a warning about what was/is coming, than an embracing of it.

Masked crusader7

Established
Dude, Ministry has been singing about the NWO since the 80's, before it was on anybody else's radar. As a high-schooler in the late 80's/early 90's, I can tell you none of us really knew what they were talking about. Until years later, of course.

I don't think they are Satanic, or on the side of the Illuminastis, or they would have been more commercially successful, like Marilyn Manson or some such. What they WERE, was a fantastic band, one of the first to blend digital with metal music, and really, set a standard in that genre for subsequent bands to aspire to. They never seemed "satanic" to me, despite the dark, even shocking nature of their music and lyrics. If anything, "New World Order" and some of their other songs sound more like a warning about what was/is coming, than an embracing of it.
well im new to it i only heard them since later in life.

Masked crusader7

Established

i reaate to you on that i was a high schooler too listening to them and marlyn manson.

elsbet

Superstar

I think we called it Industrial.

FROM STIGMATA
Cutting my face
And walking on splinters
I lost my soul
To the look in your eyes

I'm pretty sure they're satanic. Idk how I ever listened to that. Must have been the intro... :p

Last edited:

Yeah I'm the same generation, and I remember listening to "New World Order" and that was the first time that phrase ever hit my radar... I had NO idea what any of it meant...even though George Bush was spouting it. We just thought it was "cool music" along the same vein as NIN and the like. I don't know what any of them are, if they're satanic or what...they're very dark for sure...I don't listen to that stuff anymore.