Military on the streets

Vixy

Star
All these tanks, military vehicles and personell being shipped around the world, has been for years and still is, whats your take on it?

fyj.png

Trump has supposedy said "If anyone defys lockdown, I will shoot you!" But that cant be what its really for..theres something else going on. Why do they want us off the streets? Theyre not doing it in Sweden.

Last edited:

illuminatimess

Veteran
NATO is arming their military on the borders to Russia. That’s why they fought so hard to get the Crimean Peninsula.

Vixy

Star
I think you are thinking of Philippines President Duterte -

Trump is actually NOT calling for a national lockdown and leaving it up to local Governors who know [or should know] what is best for their area -

That could be it yeah. Thanks.

Qedr

Rookie
NATO is arming their military on the borders to Russia. That’s why they fought so hard to get the Crimean Peninsula.
Have you got any source? Ivm asking because, well, my country has a border with Russia (Kaliningrad Region to be exact) and I heard literały nothing about it.

Tidal

Star
This is me in my "Survival coat" which I'll wear when I go out to forage for food in the dark days ahead, I daresay the Law will put up wanted notices like- "Have you seen this man, alias 'The Shadow'?
£5 reward dead or alive"

illuminatimess

Veteran
This is me in my "Survival coat" which I'll wear when I go out to forage for food in the dark days ahead, I daresay the Law will put up wanted notices like- "Have you seen this man, alias 'The Shadow'?
£5 reward dead or alive"

I’ll pay £10 lol

Tidal

Star
Here's me in another jacket, THAT'S a knife.. :D

Could get rough out there as people fight for the last bags of jelly babies and popcorn, so a man's gotta do..

Last edited:

Tidal

Star
I don't speak German but at a guess I'd say that-

NATO - provokant und riskant

means NATO is risking provoking Putin by building up forces along the border.

Mind you, Putin HAS got nasty toys like this Satan 2 ICBM, so no wonder NATO is worried..

illuminatimess

Veteran
I don't speak German but at a guess I'd say that-

NATO - provokant und riskant

means NATO is risking provoking Putin by building up forces along the border.

Mind you, Putin HAS got nasty toys like this Satan 2 ICBM, so no wonder NATO is worried..

ja!

Tidal

Star
Things could get rough out there, here's a typical big city daily forecast-