Miley Feels She Is A Genderless Spirit

imsickofyoshi

Established
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4632330/Miley-Cyrus-reveals-s-genderless-ageless.html
Miley has revealed that she sees herself as 'genderless' and 'ageless' and even doesn't like to see herself as separate to animals.

During a pre-recorded interview with Ross King, which was aired on ITV's Lorraine on Friday, the 24-year-old pop star made the assertion that she enjoys living as a 'spirit'.

When asked towards the end of the interview what she thought was 'weird' about her, she responded: 'I'm weird for many reasons. I think I feel genderless, I feel ageless.'

Leviathan

Established
I think all this gender neutral stuff is just a fad. I believe many of the kids who believe in it now will look back and laugh the same way people who lived in the '80s do now at big hair and neon clothes (when they thought it was so cool and edgy back then).

Miley seems to be a trend hopper. She was the pot smoking, sex obsessed, wild party girl for a while. Now she's trying to be a peace loving, goodie two shoes type who would never touch pot. In other words, I think she's full of it and just says what certain people want to hear.

rainerann

Star
Do you think she's changed much since then?

Think she still had much of her innocence left when that article was written?
No I don't because there is no repentance for this. There is this impression that one created the other or this behavior from the photoshoot has produced the more evolved spiritual state explained in the article from the OP.

Of course this is based on my opinion that presenting myself in this way would make me feel ashamed and degraded. If I were to change, it would involve recognizing that behaving this way did not produce the result that I was looking for, but that doesn't mean it was impossible for me to find a better way, type of statement.

This is something we will probably never hear from Miley because she is promoting that all our experiences are good in some sort of way, which isn't true. Some things are not beneficial--especially to our spiritual lives.

Haich

Superstar
I'm actually scarred, why did I look at that link!

She's so messed up, what on earth is it with that paper magazine? Who even reads it?

Her audience is mostly young impressionable teens and she's prancing around naked, with a pig and her mosquito bite breasts are just revolting. She may be in her 20s but in those pictures she looks so much younger...

This culture of nudity is depressing, why do you have to be naked to feel liberated? This is giving some seriously messed up messages to our youth. They're desensitised to nudity, sex and eroticism. When I was young the raunchiest things I used to see were the spice girls in their mini skirts and crop tops, that was considered inappropriate!