Miley Cyrus, Marie Osmond, Hollywood & Child Sex Abuse

saki

Star
Another great great great article by Fitzhenry:
(click on picture)
View attachment 26768
...Yow.... apparently, WAY more prevalent than just Corey Haim and Corey Feldman....
...many years ago, I 'gave up' on Hollywood because I got tired of spending money and time, to leave the theater underwhelmed... wishing I had my $$ and 1.5/2 hours back...
...I saw the very first Star Wars movie, many years ago... was not even tempted to see any of the later SW installments...
...learned that Darth Vader is Luke Skywalker's father thru absorbing the pop culture surrounding me....
...now, it's more that I do not want to support (with my $$$) a completely evil and corrupt 'system' which is actively doing harm to the society I live within, and is 'chewing-up' young victims to feed the sick, perverted lusts of evil, disgusting individuals who populate the entire industry....
...Hollywood has not made one thin dime off of me for many decades, and I don't feel that I've missed anything... ;):cool:

NPC

Established
...Yow.... apparently, WAY more prevalent than just Corey Haim and Corey Feldman....
...many years ago, I 'gave up' on Hollywood because I got tired of spending money and time, to leave the theater underwhelmed... wishing I had my $$ and 1.5/2 hours back...
...I saw the very first Star Wars movie, many years ago... was not even tempted to see any of the later SW installments...
...learned that Darth Vader is Luke Skywalker's father thru absorbing the pop culture surrounding me....
...now, it's more that I do not want to support (with my $$$) a completely evil and corrupt 'system' which is actively doing harm to the society I live within, and is 'chewing-up' young victims to feed the sick, perverted lusts of evil, disgusting individuals who populate the entire industry....
...Hollywood has not made one thin dime off of me for many decades, and I don't feel that I've missed anything... ;):cool:
I'm with you there. I left Hollywood years ago as well and will watch movie movies at home solely for the purpose of looking for analogies, symbology ect-what the elite are ultimately trying to persuade the masses with. I do this with television as well. They cannot manipulate their victims(us) if we know their intent.
Instead of individualy mind controlling each one of us in person they simply create a few like the ones stated in the article, and their controlled actions are broadcasted out in theaters, TV and internet to the masses to consume with whatever they want, to their own end. Just sad people are not aware of this.