MILEY CYRUS LIAM SEPARATION

Lisa

Superstar
I don't see how Miley's new tattoo is relevant.

If you cut through all the B.S the truth here is pretty obvious. Liam puts on some wholesome public image, but he's probably the jerk of the situation. So he's an angry drunk or the type that suppresses his emotions.

I could look deeper into it, but I'm thinking of the bigger picture here. Like how the public protects people that hide who they are. Now maybe I'm overreaching here (Nah), but I would argue the facade is always worse than honesty.

BTW I'm not taking sides here. My concluding thought is that being dumb doesn't equal being a snake.
Liam is the jerk of the situation? Really? He wasn’t photographed kissing someone else whilst married to her was he? That seems like a jerk move, and then to top it off, she’s the one disappointed he filed for divorce? How out of touch do you have to be to say that? I can see why he thinks divorce is the answer.

Swiftturtle

Established
It was in the article I linked...
The tattoo is a snake in the act of consuming a child; the biscione is also known as the vipera.
The biscione has been the emblem of the House of Visconti for centuries and is the symbol of Milan according to the Art Post blog
The website says that Ottone Visconti led an army of Milanese citizene during the siege of Jerusalem and challenged Saracen Voluce to a duel according to legend.

Saracen's coat of arms was a snake eating a man; after he killed him, Ottone adopted the coat of arms as his own - changing it a child not a man being eaten by the serpent.

Dr. Woo shared the image on Wednesday afternoon with the caption: 'Cool old sculpture @mileycyrus found in Italy #hideawaysuitex #slimneedle.'
That’s how the tweet went?? Bahaha... oh man. They’re acting like we don’t have the internet- cute

AlcyoneSong

Established
Isn’t anyone gonna talk about their divorce and Miley’s relationship with another girl? I feel like this is another elite-agenda for gender blurring. Famous pop celebs are being pushed to promote it as fast as they could.
Something triggered her monarch mind control. She’s def one of them, has been since childhood.

Swiftturtle

Established
Post your evidence.
Did you even *watch* hunger games?
I’m totally joking, truly.

He might be a low-key mess that’s good at keeping his stuff in a tight circle, or he might be chasing bumble bees with Christopher Robin- I’m sure we’ll know more one day. Unfortunately, Miley is the kind of high-key mess that makes birds fly into windows. If I was in that hamster wheel of hell surrounded by people with poking sticks, I might be just like her. I’ll never understand why ppl choose that kind of career, but I also don’t know if there are more sinister reasons, like her not having the choice to leave. We view situations through the lense of how we’d handle them, but forget that our surroundings are completely different.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I feel like her face looks weird in her recent photos, like something wrong with her. Maybe she did want a normal happy marriage,and be "normal" (less sexualized etc) but they didnt let her.. coz she's been (MKd?) acting more wild again, then divorces..
Im not exactly her biggest fan, but even I noticed a difference as well. Maybe its just the drugs, perhaps its due to something else, but she dont look in a good way......

morita

Veteran
lol She has no obligation towards her ex. I've seen other forums calling her std walking and other nasty words, this is just tragic at this point.

morita

Veteran
Nope. I'd advise anyone going after a male celebrity to do the same thing. In the entertainment world they are all sluts -- sex/gender identity makes no difference. I'm not misogynistic, but I am anti-slut :p since being a slut is a choice not an innate trait that can't be changed.
This argument doesn't hold any water since men aren't judged as harshly regarding their sexuality as women are. Men aren't slut shamed and disrespected on the basis of sexual purity/modesty.

morita

Veteran
lol I had to google "tonsillitis", I thought it was a new std I had never heard of...

Reactions: NPC

Aero

Superstar
Post your evidence.
My evidence is the trend of famous men with shields over their personal lives. And the obvious double standards our culture continues to tolerate.

But maybe I did jump the gun a little bit in my last post. You will probably see me do that a lot. However my instincts are always right, it's just that the devil is in the details. And I'm starting to think no sane human could give a celebrity the attention they crave.

Lisa

Superstar
Guess she’s going to go form one partner to another..then there’s Liam out trying to show Miley what she’s missing, poor guy.

Scars512

Established
This argument doesn't hold any water since men aren't judged as harshly regarding their sexuality as women are. Men aren't slut shamed and disrespected on the basis of sexual purity/modesty.
I wasn't talking about what society does -- I was talking about my own personal values and I can assure you that I judge men who engage in this type of behavior exactly the same way that I judge women who do it. What other people do -- or society on average does -- has NO bearing upon what I myself do. Just because others are hypocritical about it and hold women to a higher standard doesn't mean that I do that, too.

If you think this kind of behavior is okay, that is your prerogative. I simply have different values. And I absolutely believe that both sexes should be held to those standards equally.

Lisa

Superstar
No worries...she’s ok now..

And Miley Cyrus didn't have to look too far from her circle to find a new lover in Cody Simpson after ending things with husband Liam Hemsworth earlier this year followed by a brief fling with Kaitlynn Carter.

Sources told People magazine that Miley and Cody are deeply focused on each other and their ongoing efforts with sobriety as he teased his new song for the pop-star titled Golden Thing.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7576591/Miley-Cyrus-Cody-Simpson-sober-shares-title-new-song-photo-necklaces.html