Miley Cyrus 6.0

Lisa

Superstar
Miley is continuing to back track on the last few years...saying she'll never live down wrecking ball and that it will be played at her funeral and says she should have thought how long that was going to have to follow me around...

Yet in 2103 she defended her wrecking ball video saying it was a metaphor for how vulnerable she feels inside.

Aero

Superstar
Miley is continuing to back track on the last few years...saying she'll never live down wrecking ball and that it will be played at her funeral and says she should have thought how long that was going to have to follow me around...

Yet in 2103 she defended her wrecking ball video saying it was a metaphor for how vulnerable she feels inside.
Yes clearly she is suffering from the dreaded "I have two brains" syndrome. Classic Mk ultra symptom

Lisa

Superstar
Yes clearly she is suffering from the dreaded "I have two brains" syndrome. Classic Mk ultra symptom
Well, I wonder if they are done with her...and she can have her old life back now kinda thing, and why?
The other thing is, I kinda wonder about her relationship with Liam..they don't seem to hold hands while out and about. She walks behind him when they go places...Idk, I kinda think they're relationship is fake. But, I'm not their bff or relative..so what do I know? Haha!

Aero

Superstar
Well, I wonder if they are done with her...and she can have her old life back now kinda thing, and why?
The other thing is, I kinda wonder about her relationship with Liam..they don't seem to hold hands while out and about. She walks behind him when they go places...Idk, I kinda think they're relationship is fake. But, I'm not their bff or relative..so what do I know? Haha!
If she can put people in front of a digital device, than they are never done. And I wouldn't be surprised if there were points he wanted to get out of it. Because she is right. The art these girls are doing is destroying their public image. To the people who appreciate Art it's all good, but to like everyone else their credibility is instantly gone if they get naked once.

The Zone

Star
Sick, demented people are never done with their prey. Some are missing that this could in fact be their way of embarrassing her and making her want to do things their way. Spears has been through the gauntlet and trust me, Cyrus has a ways to go. This awakening is likely an alter and a desire for her to clean up before marriage. As in all Hollywood couples, something, sadly for them. will likely go wrong and she will sing about that as she did their first breakup in Wrecking Ball. The handlers also know that in some ways people tire of an artist and the public loves a comeback after a fall. Odd how forgiving and forgetful people have become to some antics the music industry types have in their past. If I were to guess, I would say the next in line for more after Perry is maybe Demi Lovato again. Who knows...other than it will be somebody. What a nasty arse industry it has become.

One more thing...if we feel most agencies engage in fake news, then why would what we hear on stars quitting this or having a change of heart, etc be any different...food for thought in that is a part of the narrative. That gets people talking about things like the new Miley.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
Sick, demented people are never done with their prey. Some are missing that this could in fact be their way of embarrassing her and making her want to do things their way. Spears has been through the gauntlet and trust me, Cyrus has a ways to go. This awakening is likely an alter and a desire for her to clean up before marriage. As in all Hollywood couples, something, sadly for them. will likely go wrong and she will sign about that as she did their first breakup in Wrecking Ball. The handlers also know that in some ways people tire of artist and the public loves a comeback after a fall. Odd how forgiving and forgetful people have become to some antics the music industry types have in their past. If I were to guess, I would say the next in line for more after Perry is maybe Demi Lovato again. Who knows...other than it will be somebody. What a nasty arse industry it has become.

One more thing...if we feel most agencies engage in fake news, then why would what we hear on stars quitting this or having a change of heart, etc be any different...food for thought in that is a part of the narrative. That gets people talking about things like the new Miley.
I agree, but it seems Miley can only do things in extremes?

The Zone

Star
I agree, but it seems Miley can only do things in extremes?
Which is a trait of differing personalities. It is all in on the current persona. I would like to be wrong about the MK stuff bit considering the elite allow their own to experience it inviting in differing identities to help the whole via knowlege...well, it is clear it goes on just like VC and others say. And it is right in our face...brazenly evident at all times and every turn. Duality and going from one extreme to the next.

Aero

Superstar
Well people do "transform" naturally, but the symbolism and patterns are clear. Her transformation was programmed or is being guided by puppet masters. However you want to describe it, the duality might be a natural coping mechanism to the dissociated. A way for their two brains to cancel each other out and give them some sense of balance.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
And occult possession syndrome. Don't you think that part of the deal is about being a host for a powerful entity or entities? Looks that way to me. The more I've studied it, it seems that mind techniques are used to open the door for occult techniques. It really is a one-two punch. I promise you, if you ever live with someone who is afflicted with this, pretty soon it becomes apparent that you aren't just living with one person. You realize that you are living with 2 people, at least. And it can be very maddening when you don't know why. Once you put a little research in and pair it with your observations and realize the key to it all, it unlocks everything and then you know what's up. That's just the first part. Once you know the battles begin... Screenshot_4.png

Aero

Superstar
And occult possession syndrome. Don't you think that part of the deal is about being a host for a powerful entity or entities? Looks that way to me. The more I've studied it, it seems that mind techniques are used to open the door for occult techniques. It really is a one-two punch. I promise you, if you ever live with someone who is afflicted with this, pretty soon it becomes apparent that you aren't just living with one person. You realize that you are living with 2 people, at least. And it can be very maddening when you don't know why. Once you put a little research in and pair it with your observations and realize the key to it all, it unlocks everything and then you know what's up. That's just the first part. Once you know the battles begin... View attachment 321
Yes dissociation happens naturally because of trauma. But when you have people purposely inducing trauma to achieve a result, and doing this on children. They tend to achieve those results. Idk that it's actual demons or spirits per say. But they definitely open some kind of door.

The Zone

Star
It is hard to call it natural when in the case of those MK'd, the trauma was forced. What we are learning now is that the elite had this done to them and do it to their children as well. The reason is that unlocking other personalities with gifts are attractive to them. For instance, one persona may be a math genius while another could be cold and ruthless with both serving a purpose. They then call upon all of these and harness them willingly becoming unfeeling with concern to empathy for others in most cases.

I think one of the most common things in the world of the elite are programmed sex slaves. They get buzzed on seeing celebrities sheep worship knowing they can have them. Sick, but anyone with such power have to be creatures of control and lust. One gets the feeling in the world of MK there are handlers who have handlers in a layered fashion. Imagine what the top of the food chain must look like if you can... they are their own Gods drunk on power.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Well people do "transform" naturally, but the symbolism and patterns are clear. Her transformation was programmed or is being guided by puppet masters. However you want to describe it, the duality might be a natural coping mechanism tothe dissociated. A way for their two brains to cancel each other out and give them some sense of balance.
The disassociation is used to do away with their inhibitions, the same way it works with a sex slave I imagine. Beyonce will tell you that she cannot do the thing that Sasha Fierce does on stage. These girls get nasty, but they wern't really raised that way. So this persona steps in and then the real booty shakin' starts. But like I tell people, "Back off man, I'm a scientist..." This goes even deeper than that. What one crowd wants to describe as alters existing in the person, I'm pretty convinced that these aren't different alters but rather different entities. Once you start studying these things and techniques, you start to realize that there are always layers under the surface. Ya gotta really peel that onion. Mk is out there in the popular culture now because, while it is used to reduce the victim it's really only the top layer of the reality. Darker things are at work under that layer and you sure don't see that part of it out in the open much. It's ALL subterfuge with these types. Everything is hidden under something else. Do this to a kid, then the occult next, then the next thing you know that kid has adhd and they're on adderol or ritalin to control it. Really though, it's to try to control what's going on inside them after "the process" , and you'll see that in most cases drugs really don't work in these situations because the problem they are supposed to treat doesn't really exist in the person. It's something else that they are trying to hide under a dubious diagnosis-the physician or psychologist doesn't know anything about the real condition that has been induced. So these people have screw ups and act out and it's their "ADHD", when in reality it's these alters/entities that are really causing the problems...
Screenshot_1.png

Aero

Superstar
The disassociation is used to do away with their inhibitions, the same way it works with a sex slave I imagine. Beyonce will tell you that she cannot do the thing that Sasha Fierce does on stage. These girls get nasty, but they wern't really raised that way. So this persona steps in and then the real booty shakin' starts. But like I tell people, "Back off man, I'm a scientist..." This goes even deeper than that. What one crowd wants to describe as alters existing in the person, I'm pretty convinced that these aren't different alters but rather different entities. Once you start studying these things and techniques, you start to realize that there are always layers under the surface. Ya gotta really peel that onion. Mk is out there in the popular culture now because, while it is used to reduce the victim it's really only the top layer of the reality. Darker things are at work under that layer and you sure don't see that part of it out in the open much. It's ALL subterfuge with these types. Everything is hidden under something else. Do this to a kid, then the occult next, then the next thing you know that kid has adhd and they're on adderol or ritalin to control it. Really though, it's to try to control what's going on inside them after "the process" , and you'll see that in most cases drugs really don't work in these situations because the problem they are supposed to treat doesn't really exist in the person. It's something else that they are trying to hide under a dubious diagnosis-the physician or psychologist doesn't know anything about the real condition that has been induced. So these people have screw ups and act out and it's their "ADHD", when in reality it's these alters/entities that are really causing the problems...
View attachment 328
Exactly they can program the alter egos to do things that a normal person can't. Or in a lot of cases, wouldn't normally do. My ex comes to mind actually. She was a great girl, but she clearly had "demons". Stuff that no matter what I did, she would hide from me. Even though I pretty much knew exactly what she was doing and why.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Exactly they can program the alter egos to do things that a normal person can't. Or in a lot of cases, wouldn't normally do. My ex comes to mind actually. She was a great girl, but she clearly had "demons". Stuff that no matter what I did, she would hide from me. Even though I pretty much knew exactly what she was doing and why.
Been there done that join the club. Livin' the dream, right? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

williejonesjr

Veteran
In that new Malibu video, I think she's gone further down the hole. She just seems far gone to me. Thrres no coming back from where they've taken her. Just because she's done a "peaceful" or "coherent" calm interview & put out a different style of music, to me, doesn't mean she's changed. Her handlers want a new image, probably bc the old one is waning & losing fans.
Think of Madonna & how many times she "changed" & the nasty things she's done just to come back with a "clean & wholesome" image. But she's just as satanic, if not more, with each incantation.

The Zone

Star
Not to me. They were horrible at first but the labels worked with them and pushed them through. I once stayed in a Motel where they and other bands were playing in a park accross the street. They just seem so contrived and limited. I have no contacts in the music industry but do in the promotions of bands, athletic and other events. I shot some pics while they played for the heck of it becasue I am into photography. If it makes any sense tho, I think most artists today are horrid, especially the ones who are controlled and sold out.

Aero

Superstar
I think there is some truth to that a lot of these celebs are more than they appear. When they are not being super cultists, they try to project a wholesome image of kindness. It's enough to fool the masses, but they are all "divas". Pretty sure you have to earn that title, by being a pain in the ass to someone.

And Imagine Dragons was overplayed. Still is