Miley Cyrus 6.0

The Zone

Star
And once again, Miley Cyrus has been recreated and we'll be seeing plenty of her new image in the coming months. She will debut a new softer look and musical style again at the Billboard Music Awards as her new release is set to debut http://www.eonline.com/news/849997/miley-cyrus-teases-new-music-video-malibu-and-will-perform-song-at-billboard-music-awards-2017

In this Rolling Stone article Miley speaks to her new sobriety -

''In a candid cover story for Billboard, which hit newsstands last week, the "Wrecking Ball" singer noted she was "completely clean," having gone three weeks without smoking marijuana at the time that interview took place.

Wow. Three weeks. Here is the Billboard article - http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/magazine-feature/7783997/miley-cyrus-cover-story-new-music-malibu

Anyhow, it is sad to me that she still may be an industry puppet. I guess we will see soon enough what Miley 6.0 looks and acts like.

Last edited:

Devine

Star
From the article:
"The Dead Petz track “BB Talk,” which calls out a man for his “baby talking,” seems to reject a similar kind of gender standard.

I wish it would’ve gotten some attention. No one saw the video! It was a real rant. Dating a musician [like me] is probably the worst thing ever, because you always end up having your shit in songs. It’s just inevitable. But I’m just that way. I’m a little bit boyish. But I can also be super femme and dress as a bunny rabbit. Who I’m with has nothing to do with sex -- I’m super open, pansexual, that’s just me.

Do you want your dudes to be dudes?

Not even. That really grosses me out. I always get in trouble for generalizing straight men, ’cause straight men can be my worst nightmare sometimes. And I’m with a straight dude. But he’s always like, “Well, don’t call me that!” I ask him sometimes, “Do you like being a boy?” And he’s like, “I don’t really think about it.” And that’s crazy to me, because I think about being a girl all the time. I’m always like, “It’s weird that I’m a girl, because I just don’t feel like a girl, and I don’t feel like a boy. I just feel like nothing.” So when someone’s too masculine, that really grosses me out."
ah jeez

SkepticCat

Veteran
... so basically, this woman who's had her mind completely destroyed using the most sinister psychological manipulation techniques imaginable (probably: not even imaginable) is dragged through the Illuminati circus for her overlords' sickening pleasure's sake while the sheeple following her with great interest get to play the role of interested spectators for one more round.

Somehow, I am not amused.

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
Lol I kinda get the pansexual thing. I wonder what Jung would say, aside from that we are all crazy.

And compared to what the "industry" has done in the past. I'll take the current narrative any day.

Trenton

Veteran
I ain't buying it. She went like a day without.
Same as me in my teen years. "Yeah I haven't smoked in weeks..." *Five minutes earlier hitting the bong*

I've always just found it really funny she was getting so many "OMG I can't believe she's doing drugs"

What? Pot? Salvia? Are you kidding me?

Every other celebrity her age snorting coke and shit

Trenton

Veteran
But then again she's dealing with a generation of new kids who are all pussies in general. They get offended about everything under the sun. It doesn't take much outrageous behavior to set them off.

The celebs meant to screw my generation up were way crazier. But at the same time it didn't do much to sway my behavior.

There are teens online who are like 17, 18, 19 years old who freak out all the time and act all hurt by anything at all. And then say "you're bullying me, a MINOR on the internet you monster, kill yourself."

So I guess a white gender fluid twerking pothead is the way to go this decade. Idk

Aero

Superstar
Same as me in my teen years. "Yeah I haven't smoked in weeks..." *Five minutes earlier hitting the bong*

I've always just found it really funny she was getting so many "OMG I can't believe she's doing drugs"

What? Pot? Salvia? Are you kidding me?

Every other celebrity her age snorting coke and shit
That's how they egg the celebs on. I mean the whole industry these days is predicated on unhealthy minded thinking. False idols and all that, and they have to pretty much all know that.

I don't want to come off harsh but. I think when you have a kid whose dying wish is to see a celeb, something is wrong. I just think it's fucked up for a kid to make that wish, for people to try to make it happen, and for a celeb to actually do it.

Devine

Star
... so basically, this woman who's had her mind completely destroyed using the most sinister psychological manipulation techniques imaginable (probably: not even imaginable) is dragged through the Illuminati circus for her overlords' sickening pleasure's sake while the sheeple following her with great interest get to play the role of interested spectators for one more round.

Somehow, I am not amused.
yep!!

Devine

Star
But then again she's dealing with a generation of new kids who are all pussies in general. They get offended about everything under the sun. It doesn't take much outrageous behavior to set them off.

The celebs meant to screw my generation up were way crazier. But at the same time it didn't do much to sway my behavior.

There are teens online who are like 17, 18, 19 years old who freak out all the time and act all hurt by anything at all. And then say "you're bullying me, a MINOR on the internet you monster, kill yourself."

So I guess a white gender fluid twerking pothead is the way to go this decade. Idk
LOL soo funny. yeah the snowflakes, my god. yeah our celebs were crazier if your in your 30's like me, and it unfortunately did sway mine quite a lot.

Devine

Star
That's how they egg the celebs on. I mean the whole industry these days is predicated on unhealthy minded thinking. False idols and all that, and they have to pretty much all know that.

I don't want to come off harsh but. I think when you have a kid whose dying wish is to see a celeb, something is wrong. I just think it's fucked up for a kid to make that wish, for people to try to make it happen, and for a celeb to actually do it.
good point

Devine

Star
I would like to think that she is trying to "break free" from her mk ultra. maybe her boyfriend is helping her?
it also makes me happy to think that maybe the super gross image she was pushing before just wasn't selling and actually making money so they dropped it

Aero

Superstar
I would like to think that she is trying to "break free" from her mk ultra. maybe her boyfriend is helping her?
it also makes me happy to think that maybe the super gross image she was pushing before just wasn't selling and actually making money so they dropped it
They all want to break free. I'll tell you the truth. There are some seriously sick puppet masters out there. I've been trying to figure out just why in the hell they made those girls do some of that shit. And all I have is that it's to make them lose credibility, and that's why they have to be "reborn".

Imagine being idolized by millions, but in the same breath not be taken seriously by millions. That will drive anyone crazy. None of them should be idolized or need to worry about credibility. They should just be able to be a person, and an artist.