"Mike Pence - US should do what Israel wants"

Etagloc

Superstar
For the record, I don't think Pence is despicable.

Excuse the language.

If you want to be cattle, you're free to be cattle. Honestly, humans who choose to be cattle are worse than cattle- at least cows and sheep have valid reasons for being cattle.

Serveto

Star

Excuse the language.

Is there some way to not "fuck with the Jews," which statement seems to equate Jews with Zionism, while at the same time not giving Israel carte blanche and the full, seemingly unequivocal support of the US Departments of Defense, State and Treasury? If so, I, for one, would like to find it.

"What happened today is unacceptable and inhuman. The death toll provided this evening by Gaza health authorities—55 dead and 2,271 wounded—including 1,359 wounded with live ammunition, is staggering. It is unbearable to witness such a massive number of unarmed people being shot in such a short time ...

This bloodbath is the continuation of the Israeli army’s policy during the last seven weeks: shooting with live ammunition at demonstrators, on the assumption that anyone approaching the separation fence is a legitimate target. Most of the wounded will be condemned to suffer lifelong injuries ..."
Doctors Without Borders, 14 May 2018

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

Excuse the language.

...Keep not thou silence, O God: hold not thy peace, and be not still, O God.
2For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head.
3They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.
4They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.
5For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee...
~ Psalm 83

Is there some way to not "fuck with the Jews," which statement seems to equate Jews with Zionism, while at the same time not giving Israel carte blanche and the full, seemingly unequivocal support of the US Departments of Defense, State and Treasury? If so, I, for one, would like to find it.

"What happened today is unacceptable and inhuman. The death toll provided this evening by Gaza health authorities—55 dead and 2,271 wounded—including 1,359 wounded with live ammunition, is staggering. It is unbearable to witness such a massive number of unarmed people being shot in such a short time ...

This bloodbath is the continuation of the Israeli army’s policy during the last seven weeks: shooting with live ammunition at demonstrators, on the assumption that anyone approaching the separation fence is a legitimate target. Most of the wounded will be condemned to suffer lifelong injuries ..."

As the brave folks at DWB make clear Israel has a lot of blood on its hands. However as I have always maintained the real anti-semitism that is ever-present in these discussions and this forum ( the holocaust denial and protocols belief to just name a few ) act as a shield and justification. I find it harder and harder to care about this issue because people can’t think rationally about it.

Serveto

Star

...Keep not thou silence, O God: hold not thy peace, and be not still, O God.

2For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head.

3They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.

4They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.

5For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee...

~ Psalm 83
So why is my country, the USA, an ostensibly secular nation with no established state religion, engaged in what sounds, most of the time, like a holy, racial war in the Middle East?

Last edited:

Dalit

Star
Sorry/not sorry if anyone thinks I'm a daft cow. Moo! :)

Here's the thing. Torah observant Jews are my brothers and sisters. I've always loved them and fought for the underdog. Loved Anne Frank and more growing up. If America withdraws support from that nation, there will be some apocalyptic stuff happening. I believe in the Bible as a whole, no old and new testament division but a continuing saga of Yah's love for His people (the remnant) and His love via Yeshua, His Son. Perhaps it was a bit hotheaded of me to post that. I'm just sick of people dissing those I consider to be part of my spiritual heritage.

I'll look into that more, @Serveto . I don't advocate or condone innocent people dying.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
So why is my country, the United States of America, an ostensibly secular nation with no established religion, engaged in what sounds, most of the time, like a holy, racial war in the Middle East?
The next major conflict on the Prophetic horizon appears to be Ezekiel 38. For whatever reason, it looks like the USA (as well as Saudi and the UK) will chicken out of an active engagement in Israeli affairs at that point...

“Sheba, Dedan, the merchants of Tarshish, and all their young lions will say to you, ‘Have you come to take plunder? Have you gathered your army to take booty, to carry away silver and gold, to take away livestock and goods, to take great plunder?”(Ezekiel 38:13)

http://www.prophecydepotministries.net/2016/how-brexit-supports-the-uk-and-usa-in-ezekiel-38/

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
The next major conflict on the Prophetic horizon appears to be Ezekiel 38. For whatever reason, it looks like the USA (as well as Saudi and the UK) will chicken out of an active engagement in Israeli affairs at that point...

“Sheba, Dedan, the merchants of Tarshish, and all their young lions will say to you, ‘Have you come to take plunder? Have you gathered your army to take booty, to carry away silver and gold, to take away livestock and goods, to take great plunder?”(Ezekiel 38:13)

http://www.prophecydepotministries.net/2016/how-brexit-supports-the-uk-and-usa-in-ezekiel-38/
Could you expand on your thoughts here a bit? Im interested to learn what you meant.

Karlysymon

Superstar
However as I have always maintained the real anti-semitism that is ever-present in these discussions and this forum ( the holocaust denial and protocols belief to just name a few ) act as a shield and justification.
Its been explained countless times to you that its not holocaust denialism, rather revisionism. There is a difference but you continue to attribute a belief to the posters on here, which belief they do not subscribe to.
If America withdraws support from that nation, there will be some apocalyptic stuff happening.
Could it be that we've all been conditioned to believe that ^ inorder to justify the aid and the military presence in the M.E, which aid (monetary) btw could possibly be redirected to black projects under the guise of aid to Israel? Taking a good look around the region, each of her neighbours is being subdued...one by one...so there really is no reason to run with that claim that Israel could be wiped off the map any given day. When Iran is subdued, which is a question of when, not if, i cannot wait to marvel at the audacity of politicians and religious leaders who will continue to claim that Israel exists under a perpetual threat of annihilation. The irony...This is what the future looks like...

"Partition would leave Israel surrounded by “small tranquil states,” he [Nasrallah] said. “I can assure you that the Saudi kingdom will also be divided, and the issue will reach to North African states. There will be small ethnic and confessional states,” he said. “In other words, Israel will be the most important and the strongest state in a region that has been partitioned into ethnic and confessional states that are in agreement with each other. This is the new Middle East.” -The Redirection

Its been explained countless times to you that its not holocaust denialism, rather revisionism. There is a difference but you continue to attribute a belief to the posters on here, which belief they do not subscribe to.

Could it be that we've all been conditioned to believe that ^ inorder to justify the aid and the military presence in the M.E, which aid (monetary) btw could possibly be redirected to black projects under the guise of aid to Israel? Taking a good look around the region, each of her neighbours is being subdued...one by one...so there really is no reason to run with that claim that Israel could be wiped off the map any given day. When Iran is subdued, which is a question of when, not if, i cannot wait to marvel at the audacity of politicians and religious leaders who will continue to claim that Israel exists under a perpetual threat of annihilation. The irony...This is what the future looks like...

"Partition would leave Israel surrounded by “small tranquil states,” he [Nasrallah] said. “I can assure you that the Saudi kingdom will also be divided, and the issue will reach to North African states. There will be small ethnic and confessional states,” he said. “In other words, Israel will be the most important and the strongest state in a region that has been partitioned into ethnic and confessional states that are in agreement with each other. This is the new Middle East.” -The Redirection
I’ve explained countless times that it is denial and revision is just a propaganda term that would surely make Goebbels proud. ( For fairness sake so would the Soviet Propaganda machine ) Regardless the “evidence” provided in that thread is weak at best and hilarious at worst. I honestly believe that you and everyone else knows it happened, but it was to Jews, queers, Gypsies and commies so you know to all the right people.

Etagloc

Superstar
I’ve explained countless times that it is denial and revision is just a propaganda term that would surely make Goebbels proud. ( For fairness sake so would the Soviet Propaganda machine ) Regardless the “evidence” provided in that thread is weak at best and hilarious at worst. I honestly believe that you and everyone else knows it happened, but it was to Jews, queers, Gypsies and commies so you know to all the right people.
Some "resistance" you are. You are a foot soldier of the system, pretending to be resistance.

Some "resistance" you are. You are a foot soldier of the system, pretending to be resistance.
You don’t have the slightest idea of what the “system” is and even less of how to fight it. Everything you have ever written on this website is a hysterical joke, there is absolutely no reason to take you seriously.

Helioform

Star
Support for Israel is not really equal to "doing what they want." He just meant regarding the situation over there with the Palestinians. Context.