Migrant Caravan is it a staged event? 3860KM from border of Guatemala

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Last edited:

DavidSon

Star
They should chemically castrate that devil like they do in Alabama but there needs to be accuracy about what % of crimes are committed by "illegals."

"(In Montomery Co.)There were 509 rapes reported in 2018, compared with 398 in 2017. Of the rapes reported, police said the victims did not know their attackers in 14 percent of the 2018 cases."

So that's 1% of last years total. I'm sure there's more assaults by immigrants but you see my point. I'll try to find some more data.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
They should chemically castrate that devil like they do in Alabama but there needs to be accuracy about what % of crimes are committed by "illegals." "(In Montomery Co.)There were 509 rapes reported in 2018, compared with 398 in 2017. Of the rapes reported, police said the victims did not know their attackers in 14 percent of the 2018 cases." So that's 1% of last years total. I'm sure there's more assaults by immigrants but you see my point. I'll try to find some more data.
2 more. Apparently from the same county:
Two undocumented immigrants arrested for allegedly raping 11-year-old girl
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/two-undocumented-immigrants-arrested-for-allegedly-raping-11-year-old-girl

And then this one, which is just f**king disgusting....
Ohio man raped now-pregnant 11-year-old girl: authorities

https://nypost.com/2019/05/02/ohio-man-raped-now-pregnant-11-year-old-girl-authorities/

DavidSon

Star
That's a thing now?
Yeah I did a double take when I saw Alabama passed a law in June. It's not as bad as it sounds, just administering anaphrodisiac drugs like (I've heard) they give to prison inmates.

Really these demons should be physically castrated. I guarantee the incidence of r*pe would decline...

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
"White males"....?:rolleyes:I'm pretty sure this falls under the heading of purposely distorting the narrative. Do you see the crazy? They show you a photo of the three obviously Latino gentlemen (suspects who coincidentally are here illegally and fancy a bit of kidnap and r*pe on kids and have now gone onto nationwide alert.) I dunno how to describe such a distortion. Maybe "socially libelous?"

NBC used to be something, but now it (along with other MSM outlets) have been commandeered to push a social agenda that has absolutely nothing to do with ACTUAL NEWS anymore, and so have become some fever dream version of Pravda where the truth (at least to them) is what they print and say instead of it being what's in the actual story. In other words, "who ya gonna believe? us or your own lying eyes?" That they'd do this is disturbing. I dunno if they are the "enemy of the people", but they are surely the enemy of reason and logic. And that is usually labeled as "delusional." So as you can see, no agenda here, just move along....
Weapon of Mass Deception - Final.jpgWeapon of Mass Deception - Final.jpgWeapon of Mass Deception - Final.jpgWeapon of Mass Deception - Final.jpgWeapon of Mass Deception - Final.jpg.
Like I said, there's gonna be crime and a whole lot of grifting, grafting, and scamming going on with all of this and I'm just here for the show and to watch the whole thing go down. Some of this stuff is just unbelievable. And it's happening more frequently now.

1568869062418.png

Last edited: