Migrant Caravan is it a staged event? 3860KM from border of Guatemala

DavidSon

Star

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Caught up to (most of) this and it's an odd video. The creator is attempting to expose what he sees as unacceptable about the immigration rights movement, but in the end I think the average citizen couldn't help but empathize with the politicians and supporters. For what its worth this is great footage from the government meeting to the camps, right to the border wall.
What it illustrates is a group of hostile foreign radicals attempting to take over Southern California in the name of Mexico. It couldn't be more literal. Totally ignoring the fact that that land was underpopulated when it was bought from Mexico for $15 million ($480 Million today) and another $3.2 million in debts paid out. The USA didn't even have to give them the cash because Mexico owed the USA even more money than that! And instead of bitching about "European colonizers" why don't they instead bitch about the "Spanish colonizers' because that's who colonized their territory. Not the Italians, the British, the French, the Africans, the Dutch, or the freaking Vikings. It was Spaniards what done that. And while we're on it, why protest the very systems that they are here using and enjoying illegally? So EVERYTHING can go to hell? Keeping in mind that "progress" in those "progressive" states out west means letting all of the major cities turn into hellholes and insane asylums of dysfunctional governance. Seriously, it looks like Randall Flagg is the Governor of The Western Territories. The Stand is almost there. Typhus prevalent and Bubonic plague lurking.

The governors in California are only showing compassion for a situation that's always been secretly tolerated.
Politicians HAVE NO COMPASSION! You need to disabuse yourself of this notion post-haste. They are only cogs in a machine that is run by oligarchs and corporations, and pushes the agenda of that machine enriching themselves along the way. This is about millionaire and billionaire politicians (THE PATRICIANS see: Rome) pulling a bunch of sh*t on the public and everyone is acting like it's something new. Been there, seen that. If they were doing any real beaurocracy, their states and cities wouldn't be trainwreck dumpster fires. They're too busy pushing an agenda and getting wealthy. That's where the money is at, after all. Not in actual governance.

1562146547191.png

Net worth:
Gavin Newsome $20 Million
Nancy Pelosi: $29 million
Diane Feinstein: $58.5 million
Kamala Harris: $581,000 to $2 million.
This doesn't even count their husbands wealth.

The Bolsheviks aren’t coming. They’re already here.
https://www.sovereignman.com/trends/the-bolsheviks-arent-coming-theyre-already-here-25335/

California Democrats push bill allowing noncitizens to hold party leadership roles
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ca...ow-noncitizens-to-hold-party-leadership-roles

If you can't already deduce the background, here's the bio:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Wiener

BTW, his district includes San Francisco aka American Calcutta, but this is what he and Pelosi put their energy into instead: pushing the same agenda. When you serve two masters, one is going to suffer and that would be the city they are in charge of. Go Agenda!

Special Report – Selling Out California: Scott Wiener’s Money Ties to Big Real Estate
http://www.housinghumanright.org/selling-out-california-scott-wiener-money-ties-to-big-real-estate/

Maybe the states should break from each other and keep their own rules. For states that are a majority Mexican-American then allow them to bring in more illegals.
They damn well better decide something with regards to that, because these states and politicians are already getting on dangerous ground. Food for thought:

18 U.S. Code § 2383.Rebellion or insurrection
Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Lets be honest, some on the right-wing are just ignorant and hateful toward Hispanics. The "law" is a pretext to segregate themselves from the reality of who Americans really are. Within a few years Caucasians will be a minority and that terrifies them.
They're are plenty of black citizens complaining at those meetings in California about the problem of illegal immigration. Plenty of legal Hispanic residents have protested the same. Hispanics were even protesting against the illegal immigration in mexico. So your argument here rings a bit hollow. Your missing two big points. Americans don't want this forced on them, and that what you and others who don't see the problem with this is that this creates an unsustainable population level within a country. Unsustainable. That's why there are immigration controls in place. To maintain a SUSTAINABLE population, not to throw those out the window and create a runaway unsustainable population.

This just shows why you are so easily snowed by all of this. Because you can't or won't see that you are being emotionally manipulated (AOC crying, anyone?) by moguls and corrupt politicians to accept what they want. You know Soros and the Koch bros. are helping bankroll this, right? You just don't seem to know all of the angles that are in play with this. And, no offense, but it makes you somewhat naive and a bit uninformed on the whole of the subject. This whole thing is corrupt to the core. And unlawful.

Last edited:

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_immigration_to_the_United_States

"The illegal immigrant population of the United States peaked by 2007, when it was at 12.2 million and 4% of the total U.S. population. Estimates in 2016 put the number of unauthorized immigrants at 10.7 million, representing 3.3% of the total U.S. population. Since the Great Recession, more undocumented immigrants have left the United States than entered it, and illegal border crossings are at the lowest in decades."

There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics."-- Mark Twain

Dude, it's pretty acknowledged that the number is more like 22 million, with upper estimates up to 40 million. (But I guess we'll never find out the actual number because of the census question of citizenship being removed-nothing to hide, right?) And that is before the surge of the last 2 years. 144,000 apprehended just last month. How many weren't. I swear, it's like some people can't wait for an epidemic to start. Mixing all of these populations is probably a good way to try, I guess. But if you think that once they are mixed, there isn't a plan in place to rule over the feudal serfdom that is created by the haves for the have-nots, then you just don't even get what the NWO is all about then and probably could do yourself a favor by catching up on some of the threads that detail what they have already been caught doing. From eugenics to downright debauchery, this is a nasty bunch you are laying track for.

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
If the argument is that we are full then why is the government still giving out work visas for unskilled positions. Trump got how many for waitresses at his jersey place? Does he really want to argue there are no waitresses in jersey looking for a job? How many illegal immigrants has he been caught employing? What about the polish immigrants he had building for him in nyc?

This is what I was saying earlier somewhere... the people in charge want all the benefits of globalization without any of the burden/responsibility. And you can’t have it both ways. Choose one.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
It costs more than $15/hr to live So you are almost saying stupid people don’t deserve to live.. that’s cruel. If you put in work you should be able to afford basic necessities. Clearly there should be more stringent qualifications for higher paying positions but even the lowest positions Should pay enough to be able to afford bare necessities. We are all people and we all deserve some level of dignity. I’d be okay with arguing - possibly - the minimum wage should be less for people claimed as dependants on someone else’s taxes. But I do worry that would create a situation where companies were hiring teenagers for everything and then the least qualified adults would have nothing available at all
Just look at that Lex Luthor mf'er Jeff Bezos. While he has ran numerous tax paying businesses OUT of business, he pays no taxes on his business, receives 124 million dollar refund from the government instead, pays his wife 38 billion for a divorce, and is worth 118 billion personally, but works his people to death (warehouse workers walking 12-15 miles a day) and pays them peanuts. He could easily pay his workers $25 an hour, but he's a little pos slavedriver. I mean, hey, if these are facts, then does that make me a liar? I think not....

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
Just look at that Lex Luthor mf'er Jeff Bezos. While he has ran numerous tax paying businesses OUT of business, he pays no taxes on his business, receives 124 million dollar refund from the government instead, pays his wife 38 billion for a divorce, and is worth 118 billion personally, but works his people to death (warehouse workers walking 12-15 miles a day) and pays them peanuts. He could easily pay his workers $25 an hour, but he's a little pos slavedriver. You wanna know why Jews get a bad name and a bad reputation? Because of greedy ones like this guy. And that's not a stereotype, that's LOGOS. I mean, hey, if these are facts, then does that make me a liar? I think not....
The system rewards greed and punishes honest hard work. It’s not right

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
The system rewards greed and punishes honest hard work. It’s not right
Imagine if you will:
If there is a case to be made for aliens among us, a case could be made for Bezos. He might has well be. Lex Luthor is no exaggeration. . Remember, there was a time when people in the Defense Dept. were worried because some of them looked so close to us that they could be indistinguishable. Probably been at it for centuries. So they slip in, start advancing technology while hoovering up all the wealth and more importantly, the rarest commodities to the top of that pyramid, all the while living like kings and slaving everyone else. Then they build the AI, machines and bots while making us think that it's our own advancements and before you know it you are colonized and enslaved, having helped build the technological shackles that bind humanity. That's a good one, isn't it? Then depopulated. Only need enough to get the remaining jobs done. SEE: Georgia Guidestones. Then they go into Spaceship Earth to use machines to strip out the rest of this place because you nor the surface don't really matter anymore. After all, they want to now direct asteroids here and let the Earth "catch" them so they can be mined because, if you haven't figured it out yet, this has most likely just been one entire mining operation from the start, just like the Sumerians told it. You do see governments stacking gold now. Is it really because of currency disputes, or is it time to kick-up to the top of the pyramid? Eerbody gotta boss, see? You might could even think of the 1% as "familiars" if nothing else. Profiting through working with the big bosses at the top. Food for thought. This is how the X-Files displayed it as well. So nothing new.

After all, "fake/alien invasion' has been trending lately, but that's unlikely, at least at the start. Have you ever asked yourself why the USA and Russia have so many thousands of nuke weapons in the first place when in reality if everyone had 50 that would be enough to do us all in? Why the overkill? Well, as Lt. Colonel Phillip Corso explained in his book, The Day After Roswell it's because there is an agreement among the holders of the arsenals (more countries now) that if "they" ever made an incursion onto the surface then it had been agreed upon that that piece of Earth would be sent back to the stone age. So it's a deterrent. Maybe that explains the interest in the nuke silo's that were probed with two US nuclear commanders testifying that their silos were shut down by clearly seen saucers at their bases. See, when they mess with ours, they turn them off. But when they mess with the Russians, they turn theirs on. These are documented events. So then the answer would be to infiltrate. And didn't John Kennedy try to warn of infiltration in his speech? I'm sure he coulda been talking about a number of ideas, but don't think he didn't know about this issue and wanted to know more. You can go and look at the CIA document where they were saying that he was making inquiries into the subject, and that he must be blocked from the information, And whaddya know, in the end he was. Permanently. So yeah, why invade rather than infiltrate. Seems the better plan.

Last edited:
Here's a thought, grant amnesty to the undocumented forcing employers to pay them a fair wage, raise the minimum to at least $15 with inflation adjustments and universal rent controls, repeal all right-to-work laws and develop a pro-union approach.

The decline in the conditions for working Americans is directly related to loss of Union power, the post-war assault on the New Deal protections and accelerated with Reaganomics which never stopped and now we're here.

The homeless problem is that local governments are basically an extension of land development and luxury apartments being built while regular apartments are scare and being battled over so the parasitic landlords can charge you $1200 for a 1B in the worst part of Denver.

I travel all over the US, I see the decay, it's everywhere it's not just "librul" cities either, its farm towns with a 100 people and everything in between. This is a dying empire and to think about what could have been done with that money wasted maintaining it is devastating.

I’m putting this up again because it shows how we can handle immigration, homelessness and the decline of the standard of workers.

If you don’t like Bezo’s treatment of his workers then the answer is to unionize. Right wing ( and neoliberal) politicians have undermined union strength for decades and that is why the oligarchs exploit us.

Bezos sucks because he’s an oligarch not because he’s a Jew. What about oligarchs like the Waltons or Gates?

Here’s Jew Bernie Sanders getting a win for amazon employees by pressuring Bezos.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-03-11/bernie-sanders-calls-on-amazon-to-improve-workers-conditions

The Bolsheviks are here? Nah man it’s the White Army.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Bezos sucks because he’s an oligarch not because he’s a Jew. What about oligarchs like the Waltons or Gates?
(Note: It's since been brought to my attention that Bezos is not Jewish. So I retract that statement. Beg pardon. However, he is a reptile and I'll stand by that-UAC)

I can see that. After all, the Koch Bros. are up in all this somewhere, too. They're oligarchs. They wanted the "dirty" Venezuelan oil because that's the type they process. And of course they want the cheap labor because they are industrialists. But all of these moguls aren't going to let unions get any traction again. Isn't that at least part of the reason why the manufacturing got shipped out in the first place. Then they did the trades by bringing IN people to do that labor cheaper. Next will be the service jobs and gigs that are the only thing left. So 1-2-3 and America is out. All this time TPTB knowing that the machines and bots are coming. And you know the thing about them. No sick days, no health insurance, no attitudes and they show up on time. No theft, no disharmony and no bonding. Just humming.

The Bolsheviks are here? Nah man it’s the White Army.
Dude, there's plenty of Bolshevism in plain sight in politics and culture at the moment. You don't think we are calling it like we are seeing it? You act like Democrats aren't bending over backwards (to the detriment of their falling apart districts-we are talking about iconic cities going to sh*t) to bring in those immigrants for votes. It's pretty blatant by now, man. It's their whole agenda across the board!I'm not gonna deny reality to be politically correct. It is what it is. This is nothing new. Events like this transpired 100 years ago.

Culturally, there's an article here chronicling how SJW had it's rise in 2012. Look at the timing. When everyone stopped protesting the 1%, they started protesting each other. Wonder what could have gotten all of that started? Where did all of these notions come from (and the just plain weird sh*t some people started pushing for) Social media, TV, magazines, newspapers, websites, influencers, Hollywood, the music industry, etc. Who owns all of that? That same 1% that had the bad PR problem, but had the means, motive, and opportunity to flip that script. So society has been played, and the sad part is that there are just too many who don't know that. They are too divided by the issues, and some of those issues WILL always exist. But rather than just working around it and progressing, they are tripping over it and regressing. The brainwashing is strong with this one. And I feel bad for them, living in a masquerade, but it doesn't change the reality of it one bit.

No progress is actually being made. Just disorder and lawlessness being sown. TPTB even made a big deal of making sure that that Kali imagery got out there, far and wide, but most people are just too blind and don't know how the game is played to get the message. But they delivered as promised, so maybe everybody needs to sit up straighter and pay a bit more attention now. After all, this is only the lesson. The test comes later and it's possible that some will not survive. Take it for what it's worth.

As for the White Army-which one? The public school Undereducated Army? The Opiod Addicted Army, The Opiod Rehab Army, The Homeless Vet Army, or the Displaced Manufacturer, Tradesman army? You know, The Unemployed army. As for your take on the "White Army", you do know that being an average white guy, and speaking for many others I'm sure, that some people are even too white for us, right? Bad behavior is bad behavior, period. It's never rally been about color anyway. Oh sure, the bluebloods stick together, but this world has many many rich people of all different colors. So the only color that really matters is green. With green you can fly above it all, and this is why the politicians do an agenda instead of their job. Because they have too much green to advocate for the people who don't have enough. They helped create the problem and steal all the wealth after all. Then they will live above it, and it won't affect their luxury existence in the slightest. So Green...and talent. If you've got talent, someone will surely want to nurture it and then exploit it. They'll even pay premium for that. That's because the talented make great heralds for them and deliver the messages and ideology.

Last edited:
(Note: It's since been brought to my attention that Bezos is not Jewish. So I retract that statement. Beg pardon. However, he is a reptile and I'll stand by that-UAC)

I can see that. After all, the Koch Bros. are up in all this somewhere, too. They're oligarchs. They wanted the "dirty" Venezuelan oil because that's the type they process. And of course they want the cheap labor because they are industrialists. But all of these moguls aren't going to let unions get any traction again. Isn't that at least part of the reason why the manufacturing got shipped out in the first place. Then they did the trades by bringing IN people to do that labor cheaper. Next will be the service jobs and gigs that are the only thing left. So 1-2-3 and America is out. All this time TPTB knowing that the machines and bots are coming. And you know the thing about them. No sick days, no health insurance, no attitudes and they show up on time. No theft, no disharmony and no bonding. Just humming.

Dude, there's plenty of Bolshevism in plain sight in politics and culture at the moment. You don't think we are calling it like we are seeing it? You act like Democrats aren't bending over backwards (to the detriment of their falling apart districts-we are talking about iconic cities going to sh*t) to bring in those immigrants for votes. It's pretty blatant by now, man. It's their whole agenda across the board!I'm not gonna deny reality to be politically correct. It is what it is. This is nothing new. Events like this transpired 100 years ago.

Culturally, there's an article here chronicling how SJW had it's rise in 2012. Look at the timing. When everyone stopped protesting the 1%, they started protesting each other. Wonder what could have gotten all of that started? Where did all of these notions come from (and the just plain weird sh*t some people started pushing for) Social media, TV, magazines, newspapers, websites, influencers, Hollywood, the music industry, etc. Who owns all of that? That same 1% that had the bad PR problem, but had the means, motive, and opportunity to flip that script. So society has been played, and the sad part is that there are just too many who don't know that. They are too divided by the issues, and some of those issues WILL always exist. But rather than just working around it and progressing, they are tripping over it and regressing. The brainwashing is strong with this one. And I feel bad for them, living in a masquerade, but it doesn't change the reality of it one bit.

No progress is actually being made. Just disorder and lawlessness being sown. TPTB even made a big deal of making sure that that Kali imagery got out there, far and wide, but most people are just too blind and don't know how the game is played to get the message. But they delivered as promised, so maybe everybody needs to sit up straighter and pay a bit more attention now. After all, this is only the lesson. The test comes later and it's possible that some will not survive. Take it for what it's worth.

As for the White Army-which one? The public school Undereducated Army? The Opiod Addicted Army, The Opiod Rehab Army, The Homeless Vet Army, or the Displaced Manufacturer, Tradesman army? You know, The Unemployed army. As for your take on the "White Army", you do know that being an average white guy, and speaking for many others I'm sure, that some people are even too white for us, right? Bad behavior is bad behavior, period. It's never rally been about color anyway. Oh sure, the bluebloods stick together, but this world has many many rich people of all different colors. So the only color that really matters is green. With green you can fly above it all, and this is why the politicians do an agenda instead of their job. Because they have too much green to advocate for the people who don't have enough. They helped create the problem and steal all the wealth after all. Then they will live above it, and it won't affect their luxury existence in the slightest. So Green...and talent. If you've got talent, someone will surely want to nurture it and then exploit it. They'll even pay premium for that. That's because the talented make great heralds for them and deliver the messages and ideology.
So your example of the greedy Jew who exploits the common man isn’t actually a Jew? Haha, that’s funny man I’m not going to lie. At least you are man enough to admit the mistake.

Yeah he’s a true capitalist and titan of industry, a George Hearst or John Rockefeller for the digital age.

I’ll take this moment for some history
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ludlow_Massacre

They won’t “let” unions gain traction again, you make them accept the Union. There are still enough American jobs to bring the country to a standstill. Shit all it takes is controlling the Teamsters and rail road unions and the workers can shut this country down and get any demands we want, you start a pro-union approach in DC and the workers can take it from there, we can spread it to all sectors of American society and demand fair treatment it’s the only thing that can possibly change anything before it comes to full on war. It’s achievable too but they don’t want you to know this.

We have the power we just have to show it, if you want to offshore you face a stiff a penalty, we grant amnesty to immigrants and let them unionize ( let all of us ) unionize for fair pay, allow legit free markets to prosper ( people making, growing things, using 3D printers to make supplies in agreed to exchanges between neighbors etc ) while slowly having the workers take over big business.

Yes automation is coming, it doesn’t have to be a bad thing, we have to look at how we view work and the economy. Automation can mean more luxury for us all. The machines can produce enough for all of us to live comfortably with minimal labor, we can focus on creative prospects, family building etc. it can also be our end or enslavement, it’s up to us to choose.

All our cities and towns are collapsing. I said this in another thread but the same societal ills you describe occur in Broken Bow, Nebraska and rural Wisconsin as they do anywhere else. It’s just more visible than other places.

Anyway what does neoliberal exploitation of immigrants for political power have to do with the political system as devised by Lenin and Company ( a system as Chomsky points out was a right wing interpretation of Marx in the first place)?

I hear Bolshevism, bolshevism, bolshevism, but all the problems you talk about are a result of run-away capitalism.

Most people who are “SJW’s” understand that class and identity struggles are all one. Racial justice and justice for LGBTQ people, and feminism are important. Some people confuse cultural politics with capitalism and statism and think that achieving political or corporate power for group ___ equals progress when it doesn’t.

Kali imagery eh? At least she’s a little more honest than Judeo-Christian-Islamic nonsense. The universe is chaotic. I’ll take the chaos over the fatalism of J.C.I eschatology though. That’s the real symbolism that pervades our society in every area. We will get the destruction that they all predict, minus a deus ex Jesus/Messiah.

Lol. I mean the proto-fascist counterrevolutionary, reactionary, religious, terrorists during the Russian civil war. Their propaganda still guides you and a lot of people via the protocols. You know man, the White Army! The last people on earth to literally fight for feudalism which you say we are in danger of becoming! That White Army!

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
I hear Bolshevism, bolshevism, bolshevism, but all the problems you talk about are a result of run-away capitalism.
Not to be taken so literally, but it's the best analogy for the approach of the far-left. It's a vibe that is running through society and politics to an extent, and is a better descriptor than Cultural Marxism which I believe misses the mark. The Bolshevism term refers to trying to tip society and culture and politics on it's head. It's just a bunch of lawlessness and subversiveness. And as I said, it was created. There's nothing organic about it. It's all a masquerade. They told everyone what was coming, and then they made it happen. It's the sheeple's fault for falling for it. But they used powerful means to sell it. They control it all. Every means of mass communication. And that 1% isn't catching any heat now for taking all of the money. And it all started around 2012. Right....

kali.jpg1562230506100.png1562230660823.png

The San Francisco Murals and the “Suicide of the Left”
https://www.globalresearch.ca/san-francisco-murals-suicide-left/5682193

"With such divisions, the American people will be absorbed in tribal skirmishes, while their criminal rulers continue to spread devastation around the world."

You know man, the White Army! The last people on earth to literally fight for feudalism which you say we are in danger of becoming!
Ok, presented without context, but ok. Like I told you, what you have to worry about now is The Green Army which is cinching in a serfdom, because they have all of it and the bottom 50% has none, so good luck with that unionizing and with stopping anything they're doing. Apparently, there's a big workforce coming into the country so where's the leverage for any of that? They didn't term it "Replacement Migration" on the UN documents to waste ink. And then, on top of that, it's all one big Luciferian cult at the core, and when their scope of operations is examined, by association etc. it is pretty staggering. And the worst part is that anyone could believe that anything good or better could possibly come out of any of this. Quite the contrary. It's only gonna get worse. How could it not. They have all the power and money now, they own the candidates and the elections, and it was laws that those bought-off or compromised politicians passed that allowed them to do all of this in the first place. Through deregulation. Citizens United let billionaires buy the elections, and those billionaires have been getting everything they lobbied for when they gave the money. Provable. So that's who controls things: the Green Party. Large and in charge and available in all shapes, sizes, and colors.

Uber co-founder buys record-breaking LA mansion for $72.5m as drivers fight for wages
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jul/02/los-angeles-mansion-sales-homelessness-increase

France's Richest People Have Seen Their Net Worth Rocket 35% This Year
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-02/frances-richest-people-have-seen-their-net-worth-rocket-35-year

REPORT: 35,000 MORE Africans on way to US via South America
http://www.theamericanmirror.com/report-35000-more-africans-on-way-to-us-via-south-america/

New York City Quietly Conducted An EBOLA DRILL Shortly Before Congo Migrant Surge
https://bigleaguepolitics.com/new-york-city-quietly-conducted-an-ebola-drill-shortly-before-congo-migrant-surge/

As Ebola outbreak rages, the world just watches. Some call it 'malignant neglect'
https://www.latimes.com/science/la-sci-ebola-outbreak-congo-20190618-story.html

5 Suspects Arrested in Texas for Imprisoning 18 Immigrants for Labor, Sex
https://amgreatness.com/2019/07/01/5-suspects-arrested-in-texas-for-imprisoning-18-immigrants-for-labor-sex/

Lobbyist Says U.S. Critics Are ‘Racist’ for Opposing Stealth Transfer of Millennials’ Jobs to Indian Migrants
https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2019/07/03/h-1b-lobbyist-u-s-critics-are-racist-for-opposing-stealth-transfer-of-college-grad-jobs-to-indian-migrants/

A dirty, dangerous border situation with illegals threatening riots
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/07/a_dirty_dangerous_border_situation_with_illegals_threatening_riots.html

Last edited:

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

Juan Orlando Hernández
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juan_Orlando_Hernández

In the elections, Hernández was declared the winner by a narrow margin (0.5%),[9] after a reelection campaign widely criticized as fraudulent,[10] but the United States swiftly recognized Hernández as the official winner.[11]

Jaime Rosenthal
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaime_Rosenthal

On October 7, 2015, Rosenthal was labeled a "specially designated narcotics trafficker" under the Foreign Narcotics Kingpin Designation Act.[3]

HONDURAS: Governed by Vested Interests Dec 15 2006
http://www.ipsnews.net/2006/12/honduras-governed-by-vested-interests/

This is apparently a drug operation masquerading as a state, so as it is with these 2 masters things, no actual governance gets done because all of the energy goes into 'the enterprise." The syndicate has it's pieces in place, and it would appear that the best course to keeping it that way is to ship out all of the dissent, along with about 100 tons of coke. And you can see how the world makes perfect sense once you realize that criminals are now in control of everything, including countries and governments.

In 2017, the Drug Enforcement Agency in Miami arrested Hernandez's brother, Juan Antonio Hernandez, for drug trafficking and for using Honduran military personnel and equipment to ship cocaine to the United States on behalf of the Mexican Sinaloa Cartel.[31]

Last edited:

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
1563912601004.png

DHS chief decries 'child recycling' at border, recalls migrant who ‘bought’ infant for $80 to exploit loopholes
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dhs-chief-man-bought-6-month-old-child-for-80-in-guatemala-to-exploit-us-immigration-loophole-dhs-chief-says

WATCH: Thousands Of Illegal African Migrants Arrested At U.S. Border (VIDEO)
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/07/watch-thousands-of-illegal-african-migrants-arrested-at-u-s-border-video/

Twice-Deported Illegal Alien Charged With Three Murders — Two Were Children
https://dailycaller.com/2019/07/18/illegal-deported-twice-murder/

Alleged ISIS Sniper Entered U.S. from Kazakhstan on ‘Diversity Visa Lottery’
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/07/21/alleged-isis-sniper-entered-u-s-kazakhstan-diversity-visa-lottery/

Exclusive: Gulf Cartel Leader Caught Sneaking Across Texas Border
https://www.breitbart.com/border/2019/07/21/exclusive-top-gulf-cartel-lieutenant-arrested-illegally-entering-texas/

MS-13 gang’s bloody reign of terror in San Fernando Valley leaves residents horrified
https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2019-07-18/inside-the-valley-neighborhood-terrorized-by-ms-13

At Least 14 Illegal Aliens Amongst 22 MS-13 Gang Members Charged with Murderous Machete Attacks
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/07/21/at-least-14-illegal-aliens-amongst-22-ms-13-gang-members-charged-with-murderous-machete-attacks/

Illegal Immigrants Coming to US for Surgery: McAleenan
https://www.theepochtimes.com/illegal-immigrants-coming-to-us-for-surgery-mcaleenan_3008981.html

Time Magazine Calls For Migration Brainwashing Courses in Schools
https://summit.news/2019/07/18/time-magazine-calls-for-migration-brainwashing-courses-in-schools/

Migrant Gang Members, Child Sex Offender Arrested near Texas Border
https://www.breitbart.com/border/2019/07/16/migrant-gang-members-child-sex-offender-arrested-near-texas-border/

Cost of Sanctuary: County Spends $250,000 on Top Defense Lawyers for Illegals
https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/cost-sanctuary-county-spends-250000-top-defense-lawyers-illegals/

Mass Fraud by African Refugees Halted Inflow After Ilhan Omar Came to U.S.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/07/19/mass-fraud-by-african-refugees-halted-inflow-after-ilhan-omar-came-to-u-s/

Last edited:

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
The Next Influx: The Entire World's Poor and Dispossessed
Tens of Thousands of "Exotics" and "Extra-Continentals" from around the Globe Moving Through Panama
https://cis.org/Bensman/Next-Influx-Entire-Worlds-Poor-and-Dispossessed

AOC: U.S. Must Have ‘Lifelong Commitment’ to Migrant Children—Healthcare Services for Life
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/07/22/aoc-u-s-must-have-lifelong-commitment-to-migrant-children-healthcare-services-for-life/

Mentions of Immigration as Top Problem Surpass Record High
https://news.gallup.com/poll/261500/mentions-immigration-top-problem-surpass-record-high.aspx

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Senator reveals heinous criminals released via ‘catch-and-release’ at border
https://www.conservativereview.com/news/senator-reveals-heinous-criminals-released-via-catch-release-border/

Illegal alien, wrongly given temporary amnesty, arrested for molesting minor
https://www.conservativereview.com/news/illegal-alien-wrongly-given-temporary-amnesty-arrested-molesting-minor/

Trio charged with smuggling Mexican boy, 9, into Texas to sell him for $2,500, officials say
https://www.star-telegram.com/news/nation-world/national/article233387437.html#storylink=cpy

Illegal Immigrant Bought Baby for $80 in Guatemala to Get Priority Release in US
https://www.theepochtimes.com/illegal-immigrant-bought-baby-for-80-in-guatemala-to-get-priority-release-in-us_3019997.html

Kris Kobach: Democrats Offer Free Healthcare to Illegals While Americans Forced to Buy Obamacare
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/07/31/kris-kobach-democrats-offer-free-healthcare-to-illegals-while-americans-forced-to-buy-obamacare/

Fact Check: 2020 Democrats Falsely Claim Only 11M Illegal Aliens in U.S.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/07/31/fact-check-2020-democrats-falsely-claim-only-11m-illegal-aliens-in-u-s/

Flood of illegal migrants to the border outpaces last two years with 1.1M expected in fiscal year 2019
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/flood-of-illegal-migrants-to-the-border-outpaces-last-two-years-with-1-1m-expected-in-fy2019

Feds Arrest “Florida Man” Mohammed After Threat to Kill Trump
https://summit.news/2019/08/01/feds-arrest-florida-man-mohammed-for-threatening-to-kill-trump/

Last edited:

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Criminal illegal alien who avoided deportation in a CHURCH has now allegedly killed father of five
https://www.conservativereview.com/news/criminal-illegal-alien-avoided-deportation-church-now-allegedly-killed-father-five/

Pelosi and Democrats Currently Campaigning in Central America — Promise Economic Opportunity and Security for Guatemala
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/08/pelosi-and-democrats-are-currently-campaigning-in-central-america-promise-economic-opportunity-and-security-for-guatemala/

This criminal alien is accused of smothering 19 elderly victims to death. He should have been deported long ago
https://www.conservativereview.com/news/criminal-alien-accused-smothering-19-elderly-victims-death-deported-long-ago/

Last edited: