Migrant Caravan is it a staged event? 3860KM from border of Guatemala

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
The area looks nice, and it has been extensively re-developed and gentrified. But its basically in the general area of the cities historical Skid Rows..... That looks like a methhead had an explosion of whatever belongings they were carrying w/them, but you do not see many Central/South Americans down there wilding out. Usually its white people making the mess, and some "immigrant" who gets underpaid to come clean up after them.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
If someone is lying, and I prove it, why can't I call them a liar? If someone's antisemitism makes me sick, why can't I say so?

But this?

Tempest just spews insults. His posts don't contain any reasonable dialogue or criticism of anyone's arguments. They are intended to dehumanize, deride and derail. He has been reported, multiple times, for behaviour that is explicitly against the rules. VC has obviously decided he's OK with that kind of bullying and abuse.
Incorrect.
Your goals seem to be provocation and the disruption of serious conversation.
I could go on and on, but we all honestly have already seen this song and dance from you for so long that there is no need to beat the dead horse that is Dumbdarians online presence on the VC site.

You earned everything you have received from me and other posters here confirmed as much the last time you started whining and posting your collection of what in your estimation appear to be ole' ToT's "Greatest Hits" lol
Bottom line, you wanted the bull but are now crying about the horns. What a pathetic emotional and intellectual weakling.

Last edited:

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Sure, so long as you film a commercial in specific areas and never show the native population, its looks like a real swell place to people such as yourself.
Posted to show the contradiction between what they're selling vs. the reality. If it's so great why is everyone poor and leaving?

justjess

Superstar
So apparantly there is now a looming government shutdown over funding bills with trump demanding 5 billion for his border wall before the end of the year and before republicans lose their majority... just makes me more inclined to believe this interestingly timed migrant caravan was a false flag initiated by trump to provide justification for his stupid wall.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
So apparantly there is now a looming government shutdown over funding bills with trump demanding 5 billion for his border wall before the end of the year and before republicans lose their majority... just makes me more inclined to believe this interestingly timed migrant caravan was a false flag initiated by trump to provide justification for his stupid wall.
I think you are correct about the Trump intentions, but I also believe that if the migrants hadn't started out, he would have found another issue. Hes an incompetent, even at crime.... and now that the layers of his rotten onion are peeling away, he becomes so much more desperate, and therefore dangerous.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/guatemalan-girl-dies-border-control-custody-us-mexico-migrant-lordsburg-el-paso-a8682891.html
The second one that has been officially announced... who knows how many more? In another article, it was stated that the authorities are refusing to answer weather or not the child was given food, water & other necessities during the 8 hours they had her in custody and instead issues the same "Our dedicated, professional agents made every effort possible" rhetoric. I know not a lot seem to care about this, but children are precious and innocent. There is blood on the hands of those who enforce and support this.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Anti-Trump Oakland mayor insists she 'did the right thing' in tipping off illegal immigrants about ICE raid
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/anti-trump-oakland-mayor-who-tipped-off-illegal-immigrants-of-ice-raid-says-she-has-no-regrets

They're thinking of charging her with obstruction of justice, but how long before some of these left coast politicians start getting charged with sedition? This quote:
"...we have neighbors, co-workers, people we sit next to in the church pews..." From WIKI: Schaaf is Jewish.

Last edited:

sHoOk

Rookie
I don't understand what's the government's purpose behind all this? Some people believe they want citizens to hate immigrants but the way they portray these people actually makes you sympathize with their situation.

Isn't the new world order supposed to make us come together and be united so that way we're easier to control? I feel like their actions and this whole "staged" drama is making people argue with each other and have different points of view.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I don't understand what's the government's purpose behind all this? Some people believe they want citizens to hate immigrants but the way they portray these people actually makes you sympathize with their situation.

Isn't the new world order supposed to make us come together and be united so that way we're easier to control? I feel like their actions and this whole "staged" drama is making people argue with each other and have different points of view.
This situation is difficult to decipher for sure. But I agree, the divide & conquer strategy is still one of the top calls in "their" playbook.....

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Two Child Rapists Caught Entering US With Illegal Migrant Caravan – Report
https://sputniknews.com/us/201901181071582672-two-child-rapists-arrested-border/
Two out of how many? Ok so the numbers are very small, but even one is one too many.... but lookie thurr, Border Patrol now with NO FUNDING during the government shutdown and NO WALL since thats the reason for the shutdown still found them anyways...... Whats that 5 billi so desperately needed for after all?

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Mexico's Murder Rate Hits New Highs as Cartels Fragment, Fight for Territory
https://sputniknews.com/latam/201901231071724935-mexico-homicide-rates-cartel-violence/

Across Mexico border from safe El Paso, violence surges in Juárez
https://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2019/01/23/Across-Mexico-border-from-safe-El-Paso-violence-surges-in-Jurez/2961548187558/#ixzz5dTkfmb1q

They threw down with rocket launchers and grenades on the border the other day. Not a pretty sight. Burned bodies and blown-up vehicles. Also saw a pic of six Mexican cops ambushed and gunned down on the street. All dead. If there's truly a "war on drugs" then we're in the wrong countries...

Last edited: