Migrant Caravan is it a staged event? 3860KM from border of Guatemala

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
^ Great images UAC. Keep it up! LOL funny that the cameramen don't need gas masks ;) The rest don't seem to be in motion at all . Might as well be dry ice!
They weren't! Those dudes I pointed out at the upper left were posing like they were "running" for the cameraman, but in the high-res images you can see that the two dudes are laughing and smiling while doing the pose. It's all a stage, and dumbf*ck sympathizers will fall for it because for whatever reasons (that's another discussion) a lot of Americans have for the most part become dumb as f*ck. You wait. They will nominate that fake a55 picture for a Pulitzer or something. Gotta sell the delusion. It's simple. If they want to come in, be patient and go through the process. People been here waiting 20 years to finally get their citizenship, and people just think they can skip all that. If we gotta follow the laws then so does everybody else or are all of it's bullsh*t. They're not starving, got good shoes and a lot of Americans are already complaining about how the "migrants' all have better cell phones than they do. It seems like it's an incentivized give away program to do this for whoever is supplying all of the money, support, food, shoes and clothing and on and on. Did anyone see Oprah lurking because you get a phone, you get a phone...

It's not even the people so much as the manipulation of it all. These people didn't think this up. NGO's like Pablo Sin Fronteras, ETC. ETC put them up to this but last time I checked they were not elected and they don't make the laws in the United States of America. These people need to be checked for diseases and foreign items and criminal convictions before they just walk in. Those men are using the women and children as shields out front (since they left Guatemala) because as you witnessed, they thought they were just going to cross illegally and avoid any scrutiny of their backgrounds. I'm sure that was the plan seeing as how a bunch of them who have been interviewed have already admitted to being deported before. They've already nabbed a suspect in a triple homicide and a drug trafficker out of there. Former MS-13 kid who's staying in Mexico says he knows like a dozen of his fellow members are in the caravan trying to blend in. He says though that the gang will never stop hunting them. One guy got nailed traveling with a child but he was in reality trafficking them. So, like, strange things are afoot at the Circle K Scoob...

I'll tell you this much. Keep mixing these populations together and something akin to Captain Trips will eventually emerge. I'm thinking this is how the next pandemic starts. By mixing the populations and stuff mutating. I mean, do you want The Stand? CAUSE THIS IS HOW YOU GET THE STAND!!! And BTW, bedbugs were eradicated in the USA in the 1950's and as you can plainly see they have come back with a vengeance because people brought them in with them when they skipped the entry protocols. And bedbugs my friend are created in a special little corner of Hell and are surely a scourge we could have done without a resurgence of. I'm glad they never got in my house but I know some people who have had them and it's a freakin' nightmare. Vampire bugs. Apple seeds with teeth draining people while asleep. Bad things, man. Bad things...

And remember that why we're so concerned about a whole tribe of well fed, well heeled people trying to cross the border illegally and getting some pepper spray for it, this is still going on in Yemen and it's much worse and most of America seems to be having a hard time giving a damn about it. I mean for reals? These kids are dying and this is some heinous sh*t right here that's going on in front of everybody. We're all going to Hell...

1543382041342.png

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
Thanks for the replies guys! Dude and "coincidentally" we have a giant CAT 4, soon to be 5? Storm that's creating a wall exactly where everyone is traveling. Everyone has got their eye on Mexico and this happens.
https://weather.com/storms/hurricane/news/2018-10-22-hurricane-willa-pacific-ocean-mexico-landfall

Not sure if u guys saw it, but there's this old youtube video of a mini ecosystem and how its easy to create clouds, rain and storms .

Whether theres manipulation or not, it will be interesting how Foxnews decides to spin the Hurricane. Perhaps they will push sympathy with all the travelers in the storm, to further manipulate elections.
Look up HAARP. You'll be pleasantly surprised. Back in 1899 Tesla sold his earthquake machine, the one he blew out the windows at his apartment complex (hotel?) with to the american military back then. Themachine was named HAARP and is the heart in geoengineering.

If you only knew what they do with this technology. It's natural disaster after disaster, theyre using it to shift the poles, burning down peoples homes to get them gathered into the cities under Agend 21 and more..War isnt by gun anymore but by wheather.

I'm ot at all surprised they were bussed around, these "migrants". How do you get from Irak to Sweden with no money? Makes no sense! If they have money to travel the globe then start a life elsewhere. I have a friend from Afghanistan myself and hes a migrant, he never answrs any questions about how he got here and he says he got away from his parents yet when I volunteer to help him find them and direct him to places that could help, he's completely uninterested. Now why is that? Wouldnt you be desperate to find your parents if you lost them and were across the globe? Plus hes real sneeky and have admitted to having lied to me about other things aswell.

I SMELL A HMMM!

awakened32

Rookie
"using women and children as shields"
Sad isn't it? Funny how the border patrol will tell you this but it's largely censored by MSM. Foxnews, though still biased and fake at least for now have some truths on there about this situation.

Did these extreme leftists forget that we just had a major wildfire in the USA? 12,000 homes destroyed. People guilt trip me to why I don't let them in but then when I ask them if they are opening their homes to let people in or the ones who suffered from the fire I don't get any response? Of course they won't do it, it's not possible for them financially and dangerous as well! Hypocrites. Also trying to use Matthew 25 in the bible against us when the entire bible speaks of SOVEREIGN nations, Proverbs talks about the border and Romans 13 to follow the laws lol. But of course fake ass Christians or atheists will always be "ONE VERSE" and ignore the rest of the bible. It doesn't work against me!!

They weren't! Those dudes I pointed out at the upper left were posing like they were "running" for the cameraman, but in the high-res images you can see that the two dudes are laughing and smiling while doing the pose. It's all a stage, and dumbf*ck sympathizers will fall for it because for whatever reasons (that's another discussion) a lot of Americans have for the most part become dumb as f*ck. You wait. They will nominate that fake a55 picture for a Pulitzer or something. Gotta sell the delusion. It's simple. If they want to come in, be patient and go through the process. People been here waiting 20 years to finally get their citizenship, and people just think they can skip all that. If we gotta follow the laws then so does everybody else or are all of it's bullsh*t. They're not starving, got good shoes and a lot of Americans are already complaining about how the "migrants' all have better cell phones than they do. It seems like it's an incentivized give away program to do this for whoever is supplying all of the money, support, food, shoes and clothing and on and on. Did anyone see Oprah lurking because you get a phone, you get a phone...

It's not even the people so much as the manipulation of it all. These people didn't think this up. NGO's like Pablo Sin Fronteras, ETC. ETC put them up to this but last time I checked they don't make the laws in the United States of America. These people need to be checked for diseases and foreign items and criminal convictions before they just walk in. Those men are using the women and children as shields out front (since they left Guatemala) because as you witnessed, they thought they were just going to cross illegally and avoid any scrutiny of their backgrounds. I'm sure that was the plan seeing as how a bunch of them who have been interviewed have already admitted to being deported before. They've already nabbed a suspect in a triple homicide and a drug trafficker out of there. Former MS-13 kid who's staying in Mexico says he knows like a dozen of his fellow members are in the caravan trying to blend in. He says though that the gang will never stop hunting them. One guy got nailed traveling with a child but he was in reality trafficking them. So, like, strange things are afoot at the Circle K Scoob...

I'll tell you this much. Keep mixing these populations together and something akin to Captain Trips will eventually emerge. I'm thinking this is how the next pandemic starts. By mixing the populations and stuff mutating. I mean, do you want The Stand? CAUSE THIS IS HOW YOU GET THE STAND PEOPLE!!! And BTW, bedbugs were eradicated in the USA in the 1950's and as you can plainly see they have come back with a vengeance because people brought them in with them when they skipped the entry protocols. And bedbugs my friend are created in a special little corner of Hell and are surely a scourge we could have done without a resurgence of. I'm glad they never got in my house but I know some people who have had them and it's a freakin' nightmare. Vampire bugs. Apple seeds with teeth draining people while asleep. Bad things, man.

And remember that why we're so concerned about a whole tribe of well fed, well heeled people trying to cross the border illegally and getting some pepper spray for it, this is still going on in Yemen and it's much worse and most of America seems to be having a hard time giving a damn about it. I mean for reals? These kids are dying and this is some heinous sh*t right here that's going on in front of everybody. We're all going to Hell...

/QUOTE]

awakened32

Rookie
Yep, I sub to Endtimes thanks to the guys at this forum and I saw that one already! 6 yrs ago I red pilled and saw what HAARP was. The thing is to secular folks, trying to prove that HAARP exists is hard enough but then we actually can't prove that they actually use it. And who in the US government would be to blame? Would it be the left or the right? Both?

So thing is I can't use this argument against non woke people because there's no solid proof that it has been used. Most people think that the government would never induce a false flag event. I believe power is corruptable and anything is open to possibility.

Look up HAARP. You'll be pleasantly surprised. Back in 1899 Tesla sold his earthquake machine, the one he blew out the windows at his apartment complex (hotel?) with to the american military back then. Themachine was named HAARP and is the heart in geoengineering.

If you only knew what they do with this technology. It's natural disaster after disaster, theyre using it to shift the poles, burning down peoples homes to get them gathered into the cities under Agend 21 and more..War isnt by gun anymore but by wheather.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
"using women and children as shields"
Sad isn't it? Funny how the border patrol will tell you this but it's largely censored by MSM. Foxnews, though still biased and fake at least for now have some truths on there about this situation. Did these extreme leftists forget that we just had a major wildfire in the USA? 12,000 homes destroyed. People guilt trip me to why I don't let them in but then when I ask them if they are opening their homes to let people in or the ones who suffered from the fire I don't get any response? Of course they won't do it, it's not possible for them financially and dangerous as well! Hypocrites. Also trying to use Matthew 25 in the bible against us when the entire bible speaks of SOVEREIGN nations, Proverbs talks about the border and Romans 13 to follow the laws lol. But of course fake ass Christians or atheists will always be "ONE VERSE" and ignore the rest of the bible. It doesn't work against me!!
Have you seen the tent cities and people sleeping on the street and shooting up on the street in LA. San Fran etc.? Maybe we should fix that situation first. I saw that there are 47,000 homeless vets, or as 'The Elites" would term them: cannon fodder. Men broken and maimed so some defense contractor's stock will go up and the ghouls at the top can profiteer off of the whole thing monetarily and geopolitically. It's not even hidden anymore. They just do whatever they want while these veterens sleep on the street and have just as hard a time as when they were in-country. Maybe we should get a handle on our whole homeless mess of a society before we go exposing other people to it cause it's a clusterf*ck of competing interests at the moment, but in the end they will all agree that they gotta blow this or that sh*t up cause the stocks tanking and they will. Tick Tock.

awakened32

Rookie
Have you seen the tent cities and people sleeping on the street and shooting up on the street in LA. San Fran etc.? Maybe we should fix that situation first. I saw that there are 47,000 homeless vets, or as 'The Elites" would term them: cannon fodder. Men broken and maimed so some defense contractor's stock will go up and the ghouls at the top can profiteer off of the whole thing monetarily and geopolitically. It's not even hidden anymore. They just do whatever they want while these veterens sleep on the street and have just as hard a time as when they were in-country. Maybe we should get a handle on our whole homeless mess of a society before we go exposing other people to it cause it's a clusterf*ck of competing interests at the moment, but in the end they will all agree that they gotta blow this or that sh*t up cause the stocks tanking and they will. Tick Tock.
You mean this? Yea i compiled this together.. Dude we can't worry about housing angry, violent illegals when we have so many issues we need to sort!

San-Fran.jpg

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
You mean this? Yea i compiled this together.. Dude we can't worry about housing angry, violent illegals when we have so many issues we need to sort!
I don't like to swing red or blue as they're just two wings of the same bird and both got mega problems, but I will point out that those cities along with Chicago, etc, where these huge problems exist all have Democrat mayors.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
These people are being exploited. Some latinos who clean buildings etc. are trying to organize to get paid more than the $13 an hour they are making. While $13 an hour might sound like good money it probably doesn't go very far in a place like LA etc. But like I told you: it's always gonna be about cheap labor and fat rats getting fatter off of that cheap labor while not hiring American citizens for those jobs and exploiting those that they hire to do them. No such thing as too much cheese for a fat rat..

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
Yep, I sub to Endtimes thanks to the guys at this forum and I saw that one already! 6 yrs ago I red pilled and saw what HAARP was. The thing is to secular folks, trying to prove that HAARP exists is hard enough but then we actually can't prove that they actually use it. And who in the US government would be to blame? Would it be the left or the right? Both?

So thing is I can't use this argument against non woke people because there's no solid proof that it has been used. Most people think that the government would never induce a false flag event. I believe power is corruptable and anything is open to possibility.
Oh proving they use it is no problem. They have gone out public since the start via their website saying its a maching that is doing wheather "research" (hahah!) and its out in the open for everyone to see it and take pics so theres no denying it. Now admitting what its ACTUALLY for they'll never do,. Cant upset the sheeple, now can they? Someone might wake up.

Speaking of the wheather, tonight it was so cold here, I almost passed out. This is no normal cold. As a kid it wasnt like this at all. I cant imagine what its like being a homeless in this cold, theyll freeze to death for sure!

Vixy

Star
If they aim it down and crank it up, the resultant effect will be the equivalent of 50 Hiroshima's per second. How's that for power?
I can imagine. Tesla wasnt dicking around considering his own accident with it and they have developed it over the coarse of 119 years so it should be rather effective by now. Which one is the baddest? The american? We have one outside of Lund. A small one and then theres on in Tromsö, Norway thats supposed to be bigger but I know they all work together and as far as I've heard the american one is the "mother". The one in Alaska, Ancourage. Oh, almost forgot our EISCAT in Kiruna, Sweden.

https://www.google.se/search?ei=UTP-W9rYF8KtsAGnp4W4DA&q=eiscat&oq=eiscat&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0l4j0i203l6.4422.4422..4585...0.0..0.59.59.1......0....1..gws-wiz.AsCwMKigA3E

Oh shit, just saw there are even more facilities, theyre in Svalbard and Finland to! And the peple in Ancourage are said to have develped cancer from it so better not live too close to one.

Vixy

Star
It's the pyramid that's on our money and on top of the Supreme Court in Israel because Rothschild...
View attachment 17518
So it was their mark..LoL, they even flaunt it. Like Coke putting their brand on a bottle. This is just.. *grunts*

Ps: This is the link to EISCAT, short for European Incoherent Scatter Scientific Association their explanation for HAARP is that they are "studying the earths ionosphere" Wooow! People must have been on their back since they go so near the truth now.

Ps: Cant believe Israels been taken over like that. Didnt the bible say that? That the antichrist would sit in a temple in Israel or am I mixing it up? Its too far..Israels Gods chosen people and they mock this with their pyramide.

Last edited:

awakened32

Rookie
I can imagine. Tesla wasnt dicking around considering his own accident with it and they have developed it over the coarse of 119 years so it should be rather effective by now. Which one is the baddest? The american? We have one outside of Lund. A small one and then theres on in Tromsö, Norway thats supposed to be bigger but I know they all work together and as far as I've heard the american one is the "mother". The one in Alaska, Ancourage. Oh, almost forgot our EISCAT in Kiruna, Sweden.

https://www.google.se/search?ei=UTP-W9rYF8KtsAGnp4W4DA&q=eiscat&oq=eiscat&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0l4j0i203l6.4422.4422..4585...0.0..0.59.59.1......0....1..gws-wiz.AsCwMKigA3E

Oh shit, just saw there are even more facilities, theyre in Svalbard and Finland to! And the peple in Ancourage are said to have develped cancer from it so better not live too close to one.
I'm trying to figure out how we got into discussion about HAARP and weather control. I'm not sure how this ties in ? Unless u think we should send a Tsunami on the illegals ?

awakened32

Rookie

Vixy

Star
Wait a minute, read this:

"We will continue to see more CDC planes bringing in infected illegals for taxpayer-funded emergency and long term medical care.
No wonder we now see African Sleeping Sickness in Netherlands (incredible) and the need to vaccinate the Netherlands population for Yellow Fever. No wonder Polio is back in the US and Chagas is so prevalent that even dogs and cats are getting it."

Theyre pushing their fukn vaccines, arent they? Thats why! Thats also why they hide in their D.U.M.B's and bunker apartments and the cloning center. They know how dangerous it is to be up here now.. So if the vaccines really are that deadly, (Which they are, I vaccinated my cat and the thing she was vaccinated fro, she got terribly sick in, the veterinarian started telling me how he'd never have seen allergies and such in cats and dogs until the vaccinations started) I also know many who have been vaccinated and they are sick today, mostly in autism) I'm guessing professor Christopher Exley's a dead man walking. (Hes a researcher who researched in aluminium and autism and found both the link, cause and cure.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
But how many are in that plane, where are they flying from?
How do u know who's in there? How many are illegals?
Fort Benning and the CDC in Atlanta are in Georgia. Miramar is in San Diego. We got people, predominantly kids, getting paralyzed all over the country now-that's scary.

Last edited: