Migrant Caravan is it a staged event? 3860KM from border of Guatemala

Lisa

Superstar
Unless they were Natives. Else they came illegally to the states
How’s that? People have overtaken other peoples all throughout history..that’s life. That’s what the muslims are trying to do in Western Europe now.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Can’t recall I mentioned the American prison system. Never ever quote my posts, you big fat white b*tch. I hate little boys.
Yeah, it's pretty clear you hate kids and white people. You obviously see no problem with kids being sexually abused and murdered by criminals. As for the for-profit private prison system, that's because you've got blinders on and don't understand the for-profit ramifications, much less the crime wave you are all for promoting, and how it costs the citizenry and the taxpayer. Those are sociopathic tendencies. The problem is that in some areas of S. America (including Mexico) the age of consent is 12. That's not the case here and these perps don't respect the laws in the USA. So they offend and then go off to do extended time and the taxpayer gets the bill. But those vulture capitalists running the private prison scam were counting on this. Bet.

Last edited: