Microsoft revealed to be funding Israeli surveillance on Palestinians

Johnny5

Veteran
Just so everyone knows whether its MS or any one of the FANGs or other tech companies they all surveil the populace and have been for years. Not one of them is better than the others. Maybe Apple keeps it more in house @Lisa but those devices all report back to their mothership too. With so many companies moving their (read our) data to the cloud, there will be no way to avoid being surveilled. Add into that mixture the people getting chipped, facial recognition, social credit scores and it becomes a really scary scenario.

Stephania

Star
Just so everyone knows whether its MS or any one of the FANGs or other tech companies they all surveil the populace and have been for years. Not one of them is better than the others. Maybe Apple keeps it more in house @Lisa but those devices all report back to their mothership too. With so many companies moving their (read our) data to the cloud, there will be no way to avoid being surveilled. Add into that mixture the people getting chipped, facial recognition, social credit scores and it becomes a really scary scenario.
@Lisa is another Zionist I blocked. LOL

Stephania

Star
Apparently.. these pro Isreal supporters here do not realize that the Palestinians are used by Zionists for Guinea pig testing for us all by the powers that be. Yay Zionist Israel and partners! *sarcasm*:rolleyes:

Awoken2

Superstar
I have Thunderian on block/ignore because he's a Zionist troll. But if you can stomach him or anyone like him for more than 5 minutes.. all the power to you @Serveto :D
I just realized years ago that these people will always go in circles and never listen. ( On other social media sites before this so I'm used to it) Then they will insult your intelligence or get straight up nasty if you bring up factual points again. They love going in circles.
So I adopted my own 5 min rule before block for my own sanity and actual truth for these matters. LoL
....welcome to troll club.....now the first rule of troll club is point to blank refuse to acknowledge the presence of any trolls....the second rule of troll club is to accept that you can't be a troll if you support Israel because Zionism automatically de-cloaks all trolls and disguises them as real, unpaid posters.

Lisa

Superstar
The way I see it is there is no way to stop all of this unless we stop buying what they sell, stop using everything. The problem is that we can’t, we like technology and it has done a lot to change our culture..how we communicate with one another and how connected we all are now with the help of technology. Something happens in India, I know about it in real time in the US. People aren’t going to give that up because we are also being surveilled.
I agree it’s going to become very scary later but I don’t see any way to stop that.

Johnny5

Veteran
The way I see it is there is no way to stop all of this unless we stop buying what they sell, stop using everything. The problem is that we can’t, we like technology and it has done a lot to change our culture..how we communicate with one another and how connected we all are now with the help of technology. Something happens in India, I know about it in real time in the US. People aren’t going to give that up because we are also being surveilled.
I agree it’s going to become very scary later but I don’t see any way to stop that.
Agreed. Convenience can be a killer.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Do I have too? O wait...I’m a Zionist..I’m ok ;)
Non-Jewish Zionists are like people whom gots no footwork showing up to a dancing contest...... you really aint got any biz participating, but your money is still valid lol

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
What about Linux? Its open source code right?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
....welcome to troll club.....now the first rule of troll club is point to blank refuse to acknowledge the presence of any trolls....the second rule of troll club is to accept that you can't be a troll if you support Israel because Zionism automatically de-cloaks all trolls and disguises them as real, unpaid posters.
1573843584945.png

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
It wouldn't surprise me. Do you have any articles that ties them to that?
This article posts a general overview. Its from a few months ago but Israel has already been applying this tech where it could to Palestinians and apparently, they have sufficiently developed it to the point of shopping their ID-rec-tech to other authoritarian regimes on the wold stage.

Johnny5

Veteran

Thunderian

Superstar
Apparently.. these pro Isreal supporters here do not realize that the Palestinians are used by Zionists for Guinea pig testing for us all by the powers that be. Yay Zionist Israel and partners! *sarcasm*:rolleyes:
Guinea pig testing for what, any normal person might suppose.

DavidSon

Star
Israeli Professor: Israel Tests Weapons on Kids, Tests Drugs on Prisoners

"Shalhoub-Kevorkian also pointed out that Israeli military firms test weapons on Palestinian children in the Palestinian neighborhoods of occupied East Jerusalem.

“Palestinian spaces are laboratories,” she explained. “The invention of products and services of state-sponsored security corporations are fueled by long-term curfews and Palestinian oppression by the Israeli army,” and “Israeli security industry [is] using them as showcases to boost security technologies and weapon sales in the global market."

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
This article posts a general overview. Its from a few months ago but Israel has already been applying this tech where it could to Palestinians and apparently, they have sufficiently developed it to the point of shopping their ID-rec-tech to other authoritarian regimes on the wold stage.
Danggit I think I forgot to post the link there! Let me see if I can find it again......

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

Johnny5

Veteran
My understanding of it is that he worked on the file systen for Linux and not Unix. It was named like ReiserFS or something like it. It is in the Wikipedia link I posted. Not sure what file system Linux uses now.

Pan

Veteran
Bill Gates is an example of how Shabbos Goys can be even more nightmarish than their Zionist enablers. Bill Gates approaches Globalism with such gusto that he literally can't wait to start feeding us our own faeces (cleverly marketed as environmentally friendly Climate Change food, of course!)

Thunderian

Superstar
Israeli Professor: Israel Tests Weapons on Kids, Tests Drugs on Prisoners

"Shalhoub-Kevorkian also pointed out that Israeli military firms test weapons on Palestinian children in the Palestinian neighborhoods of occupied East Jerusalem.

“Palestinian spaces are laboratories,” she explained. “The invention of products and services of state-sponsored security corporations are fueled by long-term curfews and Palestinian oppression by the Israeli army,” and “Israeli security industry [is] using them as showcases to boost security technologies and weapon sales in the global market."
So somebody says something, and you believe it? Do you ever ask for proof? Do you ever ask for any kind of supporting evidence? If the answer is ‘yes’, what sort of proof or supporting evidence can you provide that Shalhoub-Kevorkian’s allegations aren’t just made up?

I looked into it, and found none, but maybe you have some reason to believe what she says that I don’t.