Mickey Mouse- Not As Innocent As You Might Think

Devine

Star
I found this to be a pretty informative piece

http://theconspiracyzone.podcastpeople.com/posts/32979
hey thanks for sharing this is by far the most complete collection of photos re disney i have ever seen. usually, when i am trying to broach the subject with someone i steer clear from the penis drawn into cartoons etc b/c i think it confuses the much bigger point but when you get them ALL together like this wow

williejonesjr

Veteran
hey thanks for sharing this is by far the most complete collection of photos re disney i have ever seen. usually, when i am trying to broach the subject with someone i steer clear from the penis drawn into cartoons etc b/c i think it confuses the much bigger point but when you get them ALL together like this wow
You're welcome. How about that Christina Aguilara pic? Crazy.

That's messed up, why sexualise a kid's birthday party? Where are the parents?

Such an irresponsible idiot under that costume, the line between appropriate and inappropriate is so blurred. I'm not a fan of this relaxed modern parenting approach to kids...
Irresponsible parents indeed approving such rubbish.I would've kicked him out as soon as he started bending and poking his butt out.

LadyNocturna33

Established
I never thought Mickey mouse was innocent, I always hated his *ss.

But one a more serious note, that's pretty weird even though I don't think the kids understand what's going on at all. And if Disney is truly exempt from the Florida law, that's even more insane.