Michael Jackson

I think he just lived a bizarre life, didnt have a childhood and it affected him mentally, rather than being 'demon posessed'. I don't doubt demonic influences, but they're overplayed. demonic posession only happens if you've done something or someone has sent demons to posess someone they absolutely hate. It doesnt happen under normal circumstances no matter who the person is.
demonic influences are not really spirits per se, they're just humans succumbing to their own lower nature due to a lack of self control which i suppose can happen for many different reasons. understandable why people living abnormal lives succumb to it.

i dont he abused kids. i think he was just a weird fking guy..and his whole family were weird.
still..when i think of MJ, i only remember him by the alter ego version from Bo Selecta. i like to think we all have an alter ego existing as a mental construct somewhere...and leigh francis just channelled the MJ one to show us how MJ could have been.

this came out right after he died too
obv not everyones cup of tea.

I think he just lived a bizarre life, didnt have a childhood and it affected him mentally, rather than being 'demon posessed'. I don't doubt demonic influences, but they're overplayed. demonic posession only happens if you've done something or someone has sent demons to posess someone they absolutely hate. It doesnt happen under normal circumstances no matter who the person is.
demonic influences are not really spirits per se, they're just humans succumbing to their own lower nature due to a lack of self control which i suppose can happen for many different reasons. understandable why people living abnormal lives succumb to it.

i dont he abused kids. i think he was just a weird fking guy..and his whole family were weird.
still..when i think of MJ, i only remember him by the alter ego version from Bo Selecta. i like to think we all have an alter ego existing as a mental construct somewhere...and leigh francis just channelled the MJ one to show us how MJ could have been.

this came out right after he died too
obv not everyones cup of tea.
Haha, maybe not weird sure everyone has their own quirks but I dont think he was "weird" weird. like in a bad way.
he was a victim of mk ultra reprogramming though. sigh how sad

Aero

Superstar
People think I'm weird too. These days if you like someone or even talk to them, it's like you are the monster under the bed. So I empathize with Michael Jackson.

It's always the most cuddly types that get a bad reputation.