Michael Jackson

Hey guys! I just wanted to start a Michael Jackson thread, was he a victim of demonic deception and mass media calling him a p***phile or was he one of those pizzagate child touching satanic pawns (which he's not) Let me know your thoughts guys!

Aero

Superstar
Another victim of the dickheads in Hollywood.

I have experience in that department because I come from a family full of dickheads. The difference is, my family has so few fucks to give that they will never be problematic for anyone. On the other hand, industry elites control the whole game. It's like all they care about.

Another victim of the dickheads in Hollywood.

I have experience in that department because I come from a family full of dickheads. The difference is, my family has so few fucks to give that they will never be problematic for anyone. On the other hand, industry elites control the whole game. It's like all they care about.
True, brudda. Michael Jackson was one of the victims of these child touching, satanic pedo-fools and he wanted to help them.

Aero

Superstar
True, brudda. Michael Jackson was one of the victims of these child touching, satanic pedo-fools and he wanted to help them.
Yeah, I think Michael Jackson was groomed. And I'm not talking about the bullshit grooming most people are on. Someone didn't talk to him once; they talked him up throughout his entire childhood. That's putting it lightly because I don't want to dig into it too much. That's like opening old wounds.

A lot of abuse victims become an abuser. I'm not saying its destiny or anything. What I mean is there isn't a lot of support for people with deep issues like that. So they can fall into familiar patterns.

I came across an article that explains the demonic deception around him being a satanist and pedo.
Yeah, I think Michael Jackson was groomed. And I'm not talking about the bullshit grooming most people are on. Someone didn't talk to him once; they talked him up throughout his entire childhood. That's putting it lightly because I don't want to dig into it too much. That's like opening old wounds.

A lot of abuse victims become an abuser. I'm not saying its destiny or anything. What I mean is there isn't a lot of support for people with deep issues like that. So they can fall into familiar patterns.
Personally I don't think he diddled kids. But hell, if he did, wouldn't he give out hints and clues? Like BlackPink's song "Ice Cream" and Justin Boober's song "Yummy"?

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
I came across an artil

Personally I don't think he diddled kids. But hell, if he did, wouldn't he give out hints and clues? Like BlackPink's song "Ice Cream" and Justin Boober's song "Yummy"?
A lot of people do make stories, especially about people who get picked on a lot.

Also, that song Yummy is so cringe. But I would say the reason Justin Bieber gets a pass on pretty much everything is cause it's financially viable to play along.

A lot of people do make stories, especially about people who get picked on a lot.

Also, that song Yummy is so cringe. But I would say the reason Justin Bieber gets a pass on pretty much everything is cause it's financially viable to play along.
I guess so. As much as I don't like "Yummy" he did do a great job exposing everything in pizzagate but the reason why he didn't get killed off was because they still own him. He is still owned by the elite, yet he pretends he's Jesus' son. A man of God

Aero

Superstar
Dr. Kevorkian wanted to help his victims too. By killing them.

Of course, there is a method to that madness. In the case of Dr. Kevorkian, he was ending terminal patients' suffering. And the same principle applies to the "save the kids" argument. In essence, if you get a kid before the worse villains do, you can prevent the said villains from doing their villain things.

I only know this stuff because it was done to me. The subtle jump scares I got as a kid continue to save my ass all the time. But it wasn't really abused. Plus, for that theory to even work, the person doing the shadowing needs to be meaner than everyone else. It also doesn't prevent people from hurting themselves.

TrustNo1

Established
I realized he was "good" in a sense when I saw that video of him complaining against Sony. Exposing the industry and saying that the history and textbooks THEY have written are lying to you. Yes, he was controlled but the child touching stories just serve to make people ignore his "truth" statements.
A good video on this:

Dr. Kevorkian wanted to help his victims too. By killing them.

Of course, there is a method to that madness. In the case of Dr. Kevorkian, he was ending terminal patients' suffering. And the same principle applies to the "save the kids" argument. In essence, if you get a kid before the worse villains do, you can prevent the said villains from doing their villain things.

I only know this stuff because it was done to me. The subtle jump scares I got as a kid continue to save my ass all the time. But it wasn't really abused. Plus, for that theory to even work, the person doing the shadowing needs to be meaner than everyone else. It also doesn't prevent people from hurting themselves.
Who?? Also M was the victim from hollywopd obvs. He wasn't da abuser.

Aero

Superstar
Who?? Also M was the victim from hollywopd obvs. He wasn't da abuser.
Dr. Kevorkian was the number 1 proponent for euthanasia. I'm pretty sure he went to jail over it too.

What do you classify abuse as, though? I think it doesn't look good having kids sleep in your bed. You brought up how that stuff may have been MJ trying to help or save the kids. So I'm wondering your reasoning for putting kids in such a vulnerable position. How does that help?

This is why I brought up having straight-up killers in your corner. Anything less, and you aren't going to save anyone. Maybe that sounds extreme, to that, I would say the world is extreme. We live in extreme times, and being every kid's buddy isn't going to make one bit of difference. Unless you are their buddy for life and give them some cush job. Clearly, MJ wasn't able to care for them like that.

recure

Established
Michael Jackson admitted to sharing a bed with children but I guess for some of you that's acceptable behavior because it couldn't be proved that he "went all the way". He was a pervert and that much is obvious from watching his performances and videos where he gropes his genitals and makes other sexual gestures. He also bleached his skin and promoted himself as some kind of messiah figure and people basically worshiped him, showing that no matter how deranged someone is, if they are a "celebrity" they will have legions of cultists who will defend them at all costs.

Dr. Kevorkian was the number 1 proponent for euthanasia. I'm pretty sure he went to jail over it too.

What do you classify abuse as, though? I think it doesn't look good having kids sleep in your bed. You brought up how that stuff may have been MJ trying to help or save the kids. So I'm wondering your reasoning for putting kids in such a vulnerable position. How does that help?

This is why I brought up having straight-up killers in your corner. Anything less, and you aren't going to save anyone. Maybe that sounds extreme, to that, I would say the world is extreme. We live in extreme times, and being every kid's buddy isn't going to make one bit of difference. Unless you are their buddy for life and give them some cush job. Clearly, MJ wasn't able to care for them like that.
Abuse is not just merely sharing a bed with a child. Abuse is when someone sexually touches someone without their consent. Can be when their underaged.

His sleepover with kids may have been odd, i agree it's pedophilic depending on the scenario. The kids wanted to sleep with him, not the other way wrong. As an african I shared a bed with my mum. Nothing sexual. It is a cultural thing bed sharing but not for pedophilic intentions. No way gross.

Michael Jackson admitted to sharing a bed with children but I guess for some of you that's acceptable behavior because it couldn't be proved that he "went all the way". He was a pervert and that much is obvious from watching his performances and videos where he gropes his genitals and makes other sexual gestures. He also bleached his skin and promoted himself as some kind of messiah figure and people basically worshiped him, showing that no matter how deranged someone is, if they are a "celebrity" they will have legions of cultists who will defend them at all costs.
Celebrities often get dehumanised for the problems they have. Michael had vitiligo, a skin disorder that destroys the pigmentation of the skin. Winnie harlow has the same skin disoder and people praise her for it, when it comes to Jackson, everyone shuns him. Crazy. Double standards

Aero

Superstar
Abuse is not just merely sharing a bed with a child. Abuse is when someone sexually touches someone without their consent. Can be when their underaged.

His sleepover with kids may have been odd, i agree it's pedophilic depending on the scenario. The kids wanted to sleep with him, not the other way wrong. As an african I shared a bed with my mum. Nothing sexual. It is a cultural thing bed sharing but not for pedophilic intentions. No way gross.
Sleeping in a bed with some random person isn't the same as sleeping with your blood. Of course, some people shit on their own blood more than anything. So maybe there's something to be said for these kids wanting to be anywhere but home.

The reality is most people try to police their family because if they tried policing anyone else, they would get their asses handed to them and realize how small they really are.

Sleeping in a bed with some random person isn't the same as sleeping with your blood. Of course, some people shit on their own blood more than anything. So maybe there's something to be said for these kids wanting to be anywhere but home.

The reality is most people try to police their family because if they tried policing anyone else, they would get their asses handed to them and realize how small they really are.
I mean he did it with his brothers and people who were unrelated to him. This video explains it. Just because society thinks it's dirty, doesn't mean it is.

Aero

Superstar
I mean he did it with his brothers and people who were unrelated to him. This video explains it. Just because society thinks it's dirty, doesn't mean it is.
The video offers an interesting perspective. Especially when MJ is described as a pushover. That seems pretty valid because a rich person who doesn't like saying no isn't going to be rich or alive for long.

Just look at all the people who win the lottery and end up dead.