Mgtow

I don't entirely understand the whole point of the MGTOW movement. I mean, at its core, it's something men and women both did pretty much since the dawn of time; work on themselves.

At least, it seems like a subculture based around on how a bunch of dudes are mad that they got cheated on. At worst... Well, they come off as dude's who are so far in the closet, they're frolicking with satyrs in Narnia and would likely be a lot happier if they admitted they liked dudes.

Etagloc

Superstar
There should not be a WGTOW.....

the word "wig" is in there.... I don't trust people with wigs.... I wanna know what they're hiding under there

There should not be a WGTOW.....

the word "wig" is in there.... I don't trust people with wigs.... I wanna know what they're hiding under there
OMG WTF, you're wrong. FYI, the word WAG is in their. Like a puppy, wagging their tales. WGTOY, therefor, is GOAT, IMO. And if you don't believe so you can STFU and GTFO. YOLO.

I couldn't help myself. LMAO.

...I'm sorry. I'll stop now.

DesertRose

Superstar
Moderation is not a key pt for them.
The bitterness is quite nauseating although understandable in many instances.
This movement like the extreme third wave feminists one will advance the divide and conquer agenda.
Family life is a source of happiness in Islam. Contentment on earth and such :)
Division in the lowest unit will destroy and disrupt all communities. Unfortunately.

Last edited: