Mexico City Evil Ritual / Weather Anomaly

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
Well, well, well. September 1 the radars found this strange weather anomaly in Mexico City and earlier that morning dismembered bodies where found in the area, totaling around 5 'sacrificied' people in that area.

As you might or might not known, Mexico City was founded on top of the old aztek empire capital and they were pretty damm well known for human sacrifice. The whole city is a ritual sacrifice site.

It is also known that the mexican cartels tend to multilate their enemies quite frequentely, however.

Now, the weather anomaly / glitch was captured by lots of radars and these things allways happens to appear on mexico city general area and it lasted only for around 40 minutes or so.

Anyways, here are the sources, you guys might want to see it for yourselves.
Eg4iB7qUwAAU_dk.jpg

Links:
Archived Radar
Archived Weather Footage
Dismemberment News Article (ES)

EDIT: Let me correct myself, this isn't temperature or weather related, this was captured with the radar, this means this is pretty much an energy reading.

Bent8484

Established
Well, well, well. September 1 the radars found this strange weather anomaly in Mexico City and earlier that morning dismembered bodies where found in the area, totaling around 5 'sacrificied' people in that area.

As you might or might not known, Mexico City was founded on top of the old aztek empire capital and they were pretty damm well known for human sacrifice. The whole city is a ritual sacrifice site.

It is also known that the mexican cartels tend to multilate their enemies quite frequentely, however.

Now, the weather anomaly / glitch was captured by lots of radars and these things allways happens to appear on mexico city general area and it lasted only for around 40 minutes or so.

Anyways, here are the sources, you guys might want to see it for yourselves.
View attachment 41309

Links:
Archived Radar
Archived Weather Footage
Dismemberment News Article (ES)

EDIT: Let me correct myself, this isn't temperature or weather related, this was captured with the radar, this means this is pretty much an energy reading.
Very interesting stuff. This forum needs more posts like this.

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
I was researching a bit more about this subject on the internet and found these:

The Burgeron Report:
A website called "Burgeron Report" had its account susppended two days after posting an article on this subject: [Link to the Article]
Altrough it was dead by now, I've managed to capture at least its text by quickly checking its stored cache. As i've learned from the Rachel C. article fom the other day i've copy pasted the text here in a file.
This week, went viral on the networks a mysterious object that was captured by weather forecast systems ( radar ), over the city of Guanajuato ( Mexico ) last Tuesday, September 1st.

According to the information that has been shared on the internet by a large number of users, a gigantic circular object with an obviously “technological” aspect was captured around 8:00 a.m. (local time), from September 1, 2020 by a station of doppler radar of the national meteorological service of Mexico, remaining visible in the system for more than 30 minutes.

The mysterious object appeared covering a extension of almost 300 kilometers, with its center located directly over the town of “El Cubo”, located just 10 kilometers southeast of Guanajuato. As additional information, El Cubo has a rich gold and silver mine; which was operated until last year by the Canadian company Endeavor Silver.

Animation of the radar image captured on September 1 over Guanajuato. Graphics courtesy of Windy.com

Details of the immense anomaly appeared radar of Mexico
The immense anomaly captured over Guanajuato, at no time appeared in the visual range of the images sent by meteorological satellites; but it does appear in the Doppler radar images of various weather services, among which the portals: Windy, Open Weather and Ventusky, among others, stand out.

Radar image of the mysterious object captured over Guanajuato (Mexico). Graphics: Courtesy / Open Weather.
Radar image of the mysterious object captured over Guanajuato (Mexico). Graphics: Courtesy / Open Weather.

Among the theories that were initially formulated to try to explain the strange phenomenon, some network users discussed an alleged malfunction of the meteorological radar equipment located in Guanajuato; but that theory does not explain why the other meteorological services also captured the phenomenon.

Image of the huge object captured on radar over Guanajuato. Graphics: Courtesy / Ventusky.com
Image of the huge object captured on radar over Guanajuato. Graphics: Courtesy / Ventusky.com

The object, which appears on the Mexican map covering an area of more than 300 kilometers, has the shape of a “toothed wheel” on the outside, and has a total of 16 structures similar to those old wheel spokes; that go from the outside towards its center, half of which is thinner than the rest and they are distributed in an interleaved way.

Vectorized image made following the patterns that can be seen in the radar images of different climatic portals. Graphic: Burgeron Report.
Vectorized image made following the patterns seen in the radar images of different climatic portals. Graphic: Burgeron Report.

The mysterious anomaly also has 16 thicker “wedge” shaped structures, near the outer edge and between the previously mentioned structures.

Likewise, it is known that the object captured by the radar Doppler is not flat and is symmetric; which increases the mystery about its origin. The shape of the object bears design similarities with the well-known “Piedra del Sol” which is the basis of the ancient Aztec calendar.

Piedra de Sol, exhibited at the National Museum of Anthropology and History of Mexico and which is considered the basis of the Aztec calendar. Photo: Courtesy / Wikipedia.
Piedra de Sol, exhibited at the National Museum of Anthropology and History of Mexico and which is considered the basis of the Aztec Calendar. Photo: Courtesy / Wikipedia.

Theories around the origin of the strange radar anomaly in Guanajuato
As expected, the information caused great controversy in the networks, which has only grown after the passage of the hours; when each moment seems to contribute new data to the mysterious matter.

Recently, it was learned that Mexican users managed to locate similar anomalies as far back as 2012; not only over Guanajuato but also over the capital of the Aztec nation.

Another radar anomaly that appeared over Mexico DF in December 2012. Graphics: Courtesy / The Weather Channel.
Another radar anomaly that appeared over Mexico DF in December 2012. Graphics: Courtesy / The Weather Channel

Recently, network users have managed to identify similar anomalous phenomena in other parts of the world; in places as far away as Australia and Russia.

For this reason, the issue of strange shapes captured worldwide by radar echoes has become a real sensation on the internet. In the following link you can see the historical archive of the “Anomaly of Guanajuato”; captured by the climate portal Ventusky.com

Screenshot: Climate application based on data from GOES satellites where the anomaly is also shown. Graphic: Courtesy / Forocoches.com
Screenshot: Climate application based on data from GOES satellites where the anomaly is also shown. Graphic: Courtesy / Forocoches.com

The well-known Spanish youtuber Iván Martínez Juan, who is also an expert in computers and systems, has carried out an interesting analysis of the Guanajuato anomaly; where he exposes various theories ranging from advanced microwave systems to the possible evidence of extraterrestrial life that is visiting us.

At the time of closing this informative note, there are still more questions than hypotheses of response to the strange phenomenon captured by the Doppler radar system, both in the Mexican skies and in other parts of the planet.

[ Sources ]: Burgeron Report | Windy.com | Ventusky.com | Open Weather | Networks

Do not stop reading: Do not stop reading: The Pentagon begins a daring plan to develop satellites for space warfare
Please do read the article above.
The Great Dreams website:
It appears that these anomalies are somewhat common around the world, and some of them are actually test signals. It is better explained, along those without normal explanations, in this old site that dates back to 1998. [LINK]
What 4Chan thinks about it:
This is a bit of a stretch, but they did manage to put some pressure on netflix's cuties and it was there whey discovered the yandex thing, wasn't it? I guess it wouldn't hurt to hear what they have to say about it
[LINK]
On a sidenote, i've been waking up in the middle of the night all last with with a cold sweat and some terrible nightmares. Also my wife had sume reeeally strong migraines
Well, that's it for now. I'll post everything I find here on this subject. Also, for reference here is what the black sun symbol is and what does the mayan sun stone looks like

1599482392748.png1599482448717.png

meximonk

Star
(machine translated)

"The Sun of the Bajío
CELAYA, Gto.- (OEM-Informex) .- The bodies of two dismembered men were left at the entrance to the community of Rincón de Tamayo , early Tuesday morning.
It was at 4:30 in the morning that residents of the area realized that at the entrance to the community on Paseo del Sol street, human remains were scattered and on the sidewalk the two heads of two men and under them a cardboard with a message from a criminal group..."

This looks like a Mexican Narco Message to the local Authorities. Have you seen the Godfather, the whole "sleeping with the fishes" bit? Yeah, it's like that.

Mexico is not as nearly as infiltrated with drug use as is the US. What Mexico is infiltrated with, much more than the US perhaps, is transportation of the same. Unlike the US the overwhelming vast majority of people here know about it all; they know who runs the show and very few here actually use narcotics, by comparison to Americans percentage-wise, and they also know that if you don't sell or use narcotics there's nothing really to worry about.

Here's the key though: Mexican & US Newspapers won't tell you this, but most users of VC know that in the US the corruption rules by a rod made by Freemasons & the Illuminati. However, in Mexico the corruption rules mostly by a rod made from the US drug trade.

This is what Uncle Sammy doesn't want Americans to know: The drug war here in Mexico is actually a war for control of the drug corridor (that is Mexico itself) between the US Illuminati run Narcos and the local non-Illuminati controlled Narcos. Many Mexicans know this. Unfortunately, as many Mexicans know, a great many of the local authorities, of communities here large and small, are controlled by the Illuminati-run narcos just like their American counterparts are run by Freemasons beneath the Illuminati.

In other words, Mexico is the midst of a Civil War between Illuminati Gangsters here and Mexican born and bread Gangsters. Now you know why the Zetas are controlled by the CIA. (They ARE the CIA). Now you know why there's a Narco group called, "The Templars". They are an arm of the US too. Now you know why even locals that despise drugs and the drug trade here support the local narcos sometimes. There are domestic, so-called by the MSM "cartels" here, that you will never hear about due to the occult's control of global news sources, that started out as God-fearing local militias banding together to protect their towns and families from the American-run Narco trade THAT ACTUALLY ASSIST THE LOCAL POLICE AND FEDERAL SOLDIERS, when they can find what they believe to be incorrupt ones, and that don't sell drugs, kidnap, etc. One of those groups actually tipped the balance of power here early this year, and it's beautiful to see. It's like batman in large numbers.

Frequently you'll hear about large numbers of wanted criminals being dumped in mass numbers, gagged and bound, near Police Stations late at night, with data attached to them on who they are, what they did, evidence bags, etc. Mexico has it's own heroes that you'll never hear about in the Western Media. Some of them even literally wear Lucha Masks and have super hero names. (Not kidding).

Don't get me wrong, there is drug manufacturing going on, but on a very small scale compared to South America, Central America, and even America. The name of the game here in Mexico is transportation.

When you understand all that, you'll understand that this most likely is a message from the Domestic Narcos to the US Illumaniti local government controlled officials who back their Narcos in that community, that if they don't stop taking orders from outside rival Narcos, their heads will continue to roll, literally. Sometimes, it's vice versa.

My stint with the USAF exposed me to a little bit of understanding about Radar, this was probably an anomaly, they're quite common actually. However, Mexicans are extremely superstitious, even highly scientific minds that should know better, so this kind of story is media bread and butter here. Some reporter probably saw the Narco story, connected it with the anomaly and saw dollar signs.

EDIT: Typos & grammar corrections.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Very interesting. It sounds like this was either some sort of energy manipulation itself, or perhaps there was actually a structure hovering, but it was cloaked from view somehow? I dont think Mexicans are returning to Azteck sacrificial rites. But lots of murders between rival factions go down often enough that they are easily exploited by those with agendas in play.

meximonk

Star
WARNING: Shameless plug to follow

Oh, and if you like this kind of stuff or are curious about it, you'll find more like it on this thread:

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
@meximonk that is a wealth of information and really good insight. Never actually tought about it but it really makes sense the whole illuminati drug dealers x non-illuminati drug dealers, or CIA x Not-CIA drug dealers wars and why it has become somewhat embraced with local population. Specially when you think that even tough mexico is known to have "cartel wars" you never really hear about drug use problems like here in brazil with the whole "crackland" stuff.

What bugged me off was that the radar anomaly was caught by more than one radar station, so maybe there was something there.

And about the lucha masks, El Santo y Blue Demon, right?

meximonk

Star
@meximonk that is a wealth of information and really good insight. Never actually tought about it but it really makes sense the whole illuminati drug dealers x non-illuminati drug dealers, or CIA x Not-CIA drug dealers wars and why it has become somewhat embraced with local population. Specially when you think that even tough mexico is known to have "cartel wars" you never really hear about drug use problems like here in brazil with the whole "crackland" stuff.

What bugged me off was that the radar anomaly was caught by more than one radar station, so maybe there was something there.

And about the lucha masks, El Santo y Blue Demon, right?
Excellent insight; for years those in the know have called the C.I.A. things like, "Centralized Illuminati Agents"; in other words the CIA and the Illuminati pretty much go hand in hand. In a nut shell, saying that it's "CIA Narcos" vs. "Domestic Non-CIA Narcos" is an accurate depiction of what's going on as well. I and many others believe that the CIA gets most of their funding from drug sales, not tax dollars.

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
Just to record it: The same anomaly has appeared on july 2020, two months before the anomaly cited above, and around the same place.