he discusses in the video
seems like the MV has been around for yrs now guess
they needed the G5 and nwo to implement what's needed
to achieve it on a massive scale for the capabilities
to store and run that much data ?idk

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
This is so sad. You will no longer exist and God won't hear you.
You can't escape the Almighty even if you tried. It doesn't matter what you conceal or what you reveal. Nothing is hidden from Him in the heavens or in the earth. Whether you went to Mars or dug a hole 50 miles into the ground he is still closer to you then your jugular vein.

God hears, sees and knows everything you do. Everything you have done and everything you will do.

You do not do any deed except that We are witness over you when you are involved in it. And not absent from your Lord is any [part] of an atom's weight within the earth or within the heaven or [anything] smaller than that or greater but that it is in a clear register. (10:61 Quran)

redqueen

Superstar
I agree Daze however doing this will keep
ya trapped until idk know when as your not actually
dying now and what will tptb hide within the fine print of
terms of use that no one reads and just clicks accept

Line

Established
I thought this would be the appropriate topic to post it here. If not, thank you to redirect me elsewhere: Coca cola has a new coke that's called "Pixel" and taste like virtual reality, wtf. I don't advice any of you to taste it just in case

Attachments

redqueen

Superstar
I think your in the right place Line
Yeah I saw that,this is the crap I don't understand
it's all pretend but costs real money
For what really ya cannot actually eat/drink anything
that's why I never liked the NFT crap either
All of it's a waste of your real life money that ya can
use to buy actual physical items ya would be able
to eat/drink an taste
will say it again
I see people staying in the MV while they are
starving in the real world it will become a new addiction

Line

Established
I think your in the right place Line
Yeah I saw that,this is the crap I don't understand
it's all pretend but costs real money
For what really ya cannot actually eat/drink anything
that's why I never liked the NFT crap either
All of it's a waste of your real life money that ya can
use to buy actual physical items ya would be able
to eat/drink an taste
will say it again
I see people staying in the MV while they are
starving in the real world it will become a new addiction
huh what is NFT ?

redqueen

Superstar
Thank ya Daze
Line what they said lol
pointless crap that I personally
don't see any point in spending real monies on
let alone the 1000s and millions in some cases
I would be able to help a lot of people with that and
would rather do so

Daze

Superstar
Thank ya Daze
Line what they said lol
pointless crap that I personally
don't see any point in spending real monies on
let alone the 1000s and millions in some cases
I would be able to help a lot of people with that and
would rather do so
For someone who lives in a digital world they can have real value. Say an online video game with 1000 players and only 1 unique ultimate weapon that can be obtained. Pretty much everyone on that server is gonna want it.

Personally I prefer solo games, mostly older stuff like PS2. But I can see people wanting these things, especially if they invest alot of time in that world. Stuff like owning property in the meta verse has a real demand i can imagine.

redqueen

Superstar
Your right Daze there is a ton
that seem to be interested in this stuffs
I'm like ya though I prefer the older consoles
Nintendo,ps1/2,sega genesis,turbo graphix
to online gaming maybe that shows my age a bit lol
I do play some switch games with my youngens
like monopoly,animal crossing etc...
I really never have seen the point of paying to play games
online but I do know with my youngens
as they have a few I will give gift cards to play theirs
that's the age we live in I guess mostly online for everything now

Most Metaverse projects are scams...like this one "Atlas Earth", where you buy tiles that generate rent but to get 5$ out of this it would take you several years of playing and watching ads. A more extreme version of Earth 2 where you buy virtual land and can resell it.

I like old school pixel art games as well as 3D games released 10 to 20 years ago. Most modern games are crap cash grabs now.

amaranthine

Established
For someone who lives in a digital world they can have real value. Say an online video game with 1000 players and only 1 unique ultimate weapon that can be obtained. Pretty much everyone on that server is gonna want it.

Personally I prefer solo games, mostly older stuff like PS2. But I can see people wanting these things, especially if they invest alot of time in that world. Stuff like owning property in the meta verse has a real demand i can imagine.
That would just be bad game design, something frowned upon by most veteran gamers...

Daze

Superstar
That would just be bad game design, something frowned upon by most veteran gamers...
Designers today only care about money.

Nearly all newer games are nothing more then cash grabs. From pay to play to micro transactions. Companies aren't happy with just a $60 shelf sale anymore. Some companies like Square-enix have alot of merchandise they sell with the game. With ridiculous prices.

1650418766030.png

$200 for an alarm clock? I'll pass.

Even if the game is digital it still costs the same as a physical copy. I'm saving them manufactouring costs, why am i paying full price with a digital download? Nintendo switch is still charging $60 for games that came out years ago such as BoTW. What is the point in this other then greed?

Then they add on monthly subscriptions and sell things like skins / outfits. They even add in gambling such as cash boxes that can give a junk item or something really rare. An mmo i played about 10 years ago had these. At $5 each it doesn't take long before they cost more then the game itself.

With a little luck you can easily pay to win in these kinds of games while some kids literally have 100's of dollars to put into them. A few years ago my niece in kindergarten brought home two $100 bills. She said her friend gave them to her. Believe it or not, its not exactly rare in my area for a parent to give there 5, 6 yr old several hundred dollars to do whatever they like with.

Many games are complained about today. Just look at Bethesda trying to sell mods made by the players.

I'm happy with the older stuff and if i bought the game at one time, then i have np's with downloading an emulated copy. If you get into emulation, there are 1000's of older games that are easily accessible and won't cost you a dime.

If i paid for it once, then there are no moral issues far as I'm concerned. Even if i lost the original a decade ago. This also holds true if it can't be bought today. Such as Chrono Trigger which can literally go for $1200 due to rarity. Some old games are just better emulated because they can be upscaled on the pc. Such as Chrono Cross on the duckstation emulator. Ever seen 4k on a ps1?

But some companies go above and beyond when it comes to "pirating" with Nintendo being the worst. These scumbags actually removed Nintendo power magazines that were accessible online. 25-30 years old magazines are not selling today. Its nostalgia for the fans so why remove them? Because they are greedy scumbags, that's why.

Last edited:

QMQS

Established
From Paris Hilton to Snoop Dogg: Meet the celebrities embracing the METAVERSE – as Prince Harry and Meghan Markle reveal plans to venture into the virtual world
  • Duke and Duchess of Sussex reportedly working on metaverse, a virtual shared space with avatars of people
  • Prince Harry and Meghan could appear as avatars to hold business meetings or make appearances
  • MailOnline reveals celebrities also embracing the tech including Paris Hilton, Snoop Dogg and Justin Bieber

Sibi

Star

Metaverse will be the best in learning teach. In one of the commercials it shows you life in the distant past. Medical students can use it. They could be present in surgeries and see everything up close. Being able to see animals up close or visit far away places. That is very cool, I support that.

Having an avatar of myself in a fake world is not appealing. I'm fine with how things are now. Zoom meetings are a simple process. I don't need to see all participants as if we are in the same room. I would rather see a person's REAL face than a cartoon.

I can watch performances and movies on my computer or TV. I don't need to feel like I am there. IMHO There isn't anything MORE to add improve in those areas.

I guess this will lead to celebrities giving virtual performances and they will be tailored to different locations. That will make that easy and cut down on travel. It SHOULD make it cheaper.

Playdough people. Zuckerburg looks like he's really there! :p

Bitmoji Avatar Maker
Ready Player Me Avatar Maker

I tried both avatar makers
Bitmoji
When you make an avatar here they put it in their stickers.

Ready Player One avatar

Line

Established

Metaverse will be the best in learning teach. In one of the commercials it shows you life in the distant past. Medical students can use it. They could be present in surgeries and see everything up close. Being able to see animals up close or visit far away places. That is very cool, I support that.

Having an avatar of myself in a fake world is not appealing. I'm fine with how things are now. Zoom meetings are a simple process. I don't need to see all participants as if we are in the same room. I would rather see a person's REAL face than a cartoon.

I can watch performances and movies on my computer or TV. I don't need to feel like I am there. IMHO There isn't anything MORE to add improve in those areas.

I guess this will lead to celebrities giving virtual performances and they will be tailored to different locations. That will make that easy and cut down on travel. It SHOULD make it cheaper.

Playdough people. Zuckerburg looks like he's really there! :p

Bitmoji Avatar Maker
Ready Player Me Avatar Maker

I tried both avatar makers
Bitmoji
When you make an avatar here they put it in their stickers.

Ready Player One avatar
Lmao the stickers so damn fucking childish, Zuckerberg really think we are 0 years old in our head, one of the many reasons why I quit this shitty website among others.