Met Gala 2018

wrongfred

Established
These celebs have really become disgusting and evil. So sad to see young innocent biys and girls who want to be part of this vermin at all costs. :( I imagine they could have been decent and loving people before they joined the industry

Kung Fu

Superstar
Yes, how dare they.... Dress up like an Angel, and a pope.

So let's see. If they dress in black mass attire they are evil. And if they dress as Angels they are evil. That makes a lot of sense.
I love how you pretend not to understand the outrage. It's their very hypocrisy that people dislike. They come out with songs that are immoral, evil, and practically praise Satan at any chance they get and then they dare dress up in clothing that represents the exact opposite of what they sing.

Violette

Star
Ok. How do we know they arent imitating than? Its not like it was a black mass gathering. I only saw a few gothic princes and princesses
Well the pope isn’t sexy for one lol you don’t need to wear all black with a goat on your head to promote evil or mock religion. This is hollyweird dude when aren’t they mockinging God and promoting evil? We know who they serve.
1AF7B736-970C-47B5-97AF-274AF50AF8AE.jpeg
3F198836-10C6-4569-A525-D4C2B852991C.jpegAA9403B0-CBFA-4F74-89EE-FA304BB227C7.jpeg1D7E492F-E39A-45B6-844F-0171C7CCC890.jpeg

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
I love how you pretend not to understand the outrage. It's their very hypocrisy that people dislike. They come out with songs that are immoral, evil, and practically praise Satan at any chance they get and then they dare dress up in clothing that represents the exact opposite of what they sing.
I understand the outrage. I just dont feel like partaking in it. And there is a such thing as repentance and forgiveness.

I'm not saying thats what the celebs are going for. But some of them write good songs too. They arent all being trash demons is all I mean.

elsbet

Superstar
For moment I thought it was a benefit for charity... idk what I was thinking lol

The Met is holding the benefit for itself-- their Costume Department. Sarah Jessica Parker and friend look like hell... js.

I'm not disgusted, exactly-- this is it for these folks. Wearing Gold Lamé and plastic babyjesus (really Tammuz) head pieces and having their pictures taken for trash magazines is the pinnacle for them. In light of eternity-- it's a terribly raw deal.