Met Gala 2018

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Its not like it was a black mass gathering.
By this point, with the blatant displays at the Grammys, Super Bowl, VMAs, Spirit Cooking, concerts and etc.etc, I'm thinking that most of it is indeed one big black mass of rituals masquerading as "art." Face it-it's a cult, man. Different events but always the same people acting out...
1525823525096.png1525823472994.png

elsbet

Superstar
This is so disrespectful.It makes me mad!!Im sick to my stomach right now!!
Piers Morgan... he isn't wrong but he's on the payroll. Pot-stirring most likely. Generating negativity for Britain, getting people all nice and incensed. :rolleyes:

archangel23

I'm personally not offended by this as someone with slightly pseudo christian upbringing. To me all those old religious imagery and symbols are just that... imagery and symbols. They don't actually represent God to me. If he is so powerful then why should man made symbols define him? They define not him, but religiosity and Catholicism (for the most part) so I don't see any issue here.

Also religious folks get too easily triggered over this stuff, very akin to uber patriotic American mouth breathers getting into a fit over the american flag/anthem etc. being 'disrespected". Give me a break!!

Dalit

Star
The kard@chiens were like drag queens.
LOL. Heard of Kartrashians, but like that name you came up with--"kardachiens" (chiens like "dogs").

See especially minute 2:09 and following.

"We are Kardashians. And in this family, being a good person and a loyal friend is more important than being famous."

If only they'd listened to Robert Kardovian :) Those stupid kids are laughing all the way to the bank.

Deadlylady

Established
LOL. Heard of Kartrashians, but like that name you came up with--"kardachiens" (chiens like "dogs").

See especially minute 2:09 and following.

"We are Kardashians. And in this family, being a good person and a loyal friend is more important than being famous."

If only they'd listened to Robert Kardovian :) Those stupid kids are laughing all the way to the bank.
I know french, it was intented. I think they as a family are a very bad influence. Because of social media many people got to see them. I remember this one woman that got butt surgery or whatever because she wanted to look like her. And she didn't wake up after the surgery, she had kids. And I bet this is just the tip of the iceberg. I'm not even talking about the paint whitewash make up style she made famous that has gone viral even kids do it nowadays.