Message of reproach and scorn to socalled 'Vigilant Citizens' here

SkepticCat

Veteran
This message will contain foul language since what I see here really managed to piss me off again. Can't deal with that? Then get the FUCK OUT OF THE THREAD.

It is abundantly clear to me at this point even many followers of this board simply aren't at all grasping the seriousness of what is unfolding before us. This 'Illuminati' thing isn't something that will just 'blow over', or that will possibly work out OK, or that you can safely ignore or have some half-assed, lukewarm stance towards. This is open war being waged against all of us by the forces of darkness. We're dealing with satanists, psychopathic people who DON'T play by the rules you, I or most people around you go by.

What managed to set me off this time in this debacle of stupidity we've got going is the following comment from 'Harbinger' on VC's article about the 'dangers to our democracy' video. This thread is not for rebuking 'Harbinger', it is for rebuking EVERYONE READING, myself included. We're all being so goddamn stupid there is absolutely no excuse and I frankly fear the day we'll have our Matthew 7:23-status evaluated.

Let's get to the thick of it. This is where you imbeciles managed to trigger me again:

to which he/she then posts (upvoted)

... and to which I have to reply, obviously:

I hope by reiterating the point here something will finally start to sink in. In case you haven't noticed, WE ARE AT WAR. Not even war against human beings (which, alone, I seriously doubt most here would be able to cope with) but against forces that are more powerful than that. NOT HUMANS.

Do you think these players are fooling around? Perhaps it's time for a quick history lesson!

--->

When these SATANIC FUCKS move onto shit like this you CANNOT allow your first thought to be 'self preservation'. 'Harbinger' is worried about posting about these things on bloody Facebook, because that 'might' get him tracked. For ****** sake!

When these devil-worshipping little shits play their game right in front of your face you STAND UP TO THEM, you don't fold. You give OUR game EVERYTHING. COURAGE, that's what they really fear. We will NOT bow down, we will NOT remain silent, we will NOT censor ourselves, NEVER. Even if you wanted to you cannot escape this situation, it's an animal-backed-into-corner kind of thing. They already know everything about you regardless of whether you post or not and if you allow them to continue unimpeded there will be a day where they come for you.

Do you believe? Do you believe the Christian message of the death of Jesus Christ on the cross for the sake of the sins of Humanity? He DIED for us. GOD DIED FOR US. If need be, you will die for him!

GET ANGRY. WE WILL NOT PUT UP WITH THIS. ACTIVATE. GET INVOLVED.

polymoog

Superstar
skeptic: good post, and its good to get angry. we SHOULD be angry. the only point i want to raise is that there are several avenues of solution. yours is one-- going on FB en masse with a truth bomb, or conversely, a mass exodus from FB to form our own social media site. harbinger states the obvious problem of surveillance on FB (correct) and implies how it should be feared (wrong). they cant lock us all up if we speak the truth-- american prisons are already jam packed (which is probably why theyre making the entire country a prison).

i was just looking into this the other day on the corbett report. hes got an interview with yours.com founder ryan charles, and on another he goes into Dtube and steemit with dan dicks of press for truth.

the youtube purge pushed many truth activists off onto other platforms. some have gone directly to street activism, talking to individuals, and for people like harbinger who worry about the NSA online, that may be the best way of getting our message out.

Helioform

Star
Unfortunately Harbinger is right.

Even if we gathered together on FB or even any kind of internet connected social media, we would be spied on by the NSA. The internet has been built on the military network backbone since the 80s. It was never meant to be a place where people share information that is unrelated to the MSM. It was to be a "web" (that name was intentional) where we are trapped in a completely online digital economy and ecosystem where our minds are connected in a matrix-like system. Like a fly in a spider's web.

Luckily, and unexpectedly by the PTB, some people (like William Cooper) used it to upload sensitive information about the coming world government and the false UFO invasion. Information that was classified. Since then, they never were able to go on with their plan. The actual year that all was planned to happen was 2003. Didn't materialize, because me and a bunch of people knew about this plan since 1998. I distributed Cooper's info on a bunch of forums. When 9/11 2001 happened, I knew almost instantly that it was a contrived event. I continued to reach as many people as I could on forums concerning this event. A lot of internet users woke up since then and their plans have been slowed down alot.

So basically, they were not able to succeed, but they still continue their insane little game and we are powerless unless we get rid of our smartphones, get off the net and actually connect in places where there is no internet. Soon, that will be an impossibility. Everything will be connected to IoT(internet of things) Ai, data mining software, quantum computers and robotized automated systems. When that happens, it will be too late to go back unless the world faces a major EMP attack or a nuclear war. Going back to the stone age will kill a bunch of people, but we might be freer afterwards.

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
Social media just isn't enough to wake people up. Unless you are walking through the glass and slapping them. But scorn and reproach might not be the best approach. Haha. Seriously though, that's not how the force works.

This feeling of being in a prison planet isn't anything new. It simply cannot be. So it doesn't matter if it was the Nazis or the Ancient Egyptians who built this tomb. And even before Egyptian tombs there was some other force crushing down on us. It's hard to describe in detail, but this might be how life was designed.

The modern day thing crushing people is gas. I've been talking about that a bit lately. And if you look at how life must of evolved there is an obvious trend. Something is always crushing us! What I'm saying is we might just be witnessing an evolutionary stage playing out. On a massive scale. And there's only one way up out of the water, away from gravity and all the gas. A person has to go nuclear.

Karlysymon

Superstar
polymoog said:
harbinger states the obvious problem of surveillance on FB (correct) and implies how it should be feared (wrong). they cant lock us all up if we speak the truth-- american prisons are already jam packed (which is probably why theyre making the entire country a prison).
U.S . Visa Applicants Could Have To Disclose 5 Years Of Social Media Usage
The exceptions currently listed could, very easily, be dropped and
applied to everyone. Then you'll have persons barred from exiting
(allegedly already happening in China) or re-entering their own country.

TruthSucker

Established
I have to agree with Harbinger. The Internet is just another place for, no, that's wrong, THE place for mass surveillance. I only use this forum to connect with mind like people, interchange perspectives and to improve my english (side effect).

And to me, anger never is the way. It's okay to be angry but getting emotional leads to nothing than lightly actions.
I am aware that everything in here is probably under surveillance. And to be honest, I think this whole forum is only made for one purpose.

So again: no, the internet is the worst place for making big changes. It's perfect for collecting informations, but that is not an one way street.

Awoken2

Superstar
"I'm aware that everything in here is probably under surveillance. And to be honest, I think this whole forum is only made for one purpose"

This is a very valid statement. It would be very naive to assume that every on line forum which is dedicated to uncovering conspiracies and revealing truth is a genuine bona fide platform.

The only thing the psychopathic PTB fear is large numbers of people waking up to what's really going on.

What people fail to understand is that we are governed by our own consent.

If enough people were to remove their consent to be governed by psychopaths then we wouldn't be governed by psychopaths.

So it makes perfect sense from their perspective to have lots of "truther" platforms where people who still have the ability to think for themselves would get together.

Now you have all your potential foes all congregated together you simply create that many diversionary topics that the group then start arguing with each other again, thus rendering it pretty ineffective at achieving it's objective. It called subversion and they're very good at it.

If you've fallen into the trap of defending your religion on here against somebody with an opposing view then you are doing exactly what they want you to do.

I agree with SkepticCat, when these psychopaths do actually go all in with there sick plans it will be something so huge and devastating that your religion isn't going to matter any more.

Golden Age

Established
"Businesses that make money by collecting and selling detailed records of private lives were once plainly described as >>surveillance companies<<. Their rebranding as >>social media<< is the most successful deception since the Department of War became the Department of Defense"

EDWARD SNOWDEN
[March 18th 2018]

Everyone should make an informed choice about using popular forms of social media but that choice must be processed with a clear understanding that they're opting into 'surveillance tools'.
So that allows you to make an informed choice about WHETHER or HOW you choose to join. For example, if your business and commercial interests require a social media presence, you may operate a company account, (whilst choosing not to conduct your political activism and/or social life online).

Relating directly to @SkepticCat's point about the seriousness of the political and cultural threat being unleashed by 'vested interests', I believe the only way (ultimately) to challenge the nexus of power is to politically organise.

History shows us that the only way of removing a discredited order (or status quo) is to remove its influence from political institutions, or remove the political institutions.

The passive resistance of disappearing onto online forums, going 'off-the-grid' and running after easy bandwagons to express our discontent, (see the phenomenon of one Donald John Trump), is just an interim stage to a much needed revolution.

Being a student of the past, i'm tuned into the patterns of history. I see the condition of the American People (at the start of the 21st century) resembling the situation of the Russian People (at the start of 20th century) !? . . . (I will leave that thought to ferment on your brain).

People should be angry, but there's a lot of people who are leery of the idea of rising up against the system... Not because they are afraid of dying for a good cause, but because they are afraid of dying in vain because the new rulers won't be all that different from the old. Look at Russia; it suffered under the Czar so they rose up and took his head... And then when the communists secured power, it suffered under them.

I mean you speak a lot of Christ, and of God... But what would happen to Muslims, if like minded people took over? What would happen to Hindus and Buddhists? Hell, what would happen to Catholics? VC has long had an anti-Catholic sentiment among some its members. You might think we could all live and let live... But that doesn't mean everyone who stood by your side have the same idea and you might find the old tyranny is replaced by a new one.

That's why I'm in favor of people dropping out. 'cause I'm leery of the revolutionary, since most are would-be tyrants.

The answer is simple, if we cannot communicate digitally without being spied on, then we must create a new system of communication. Backwards technology could be the answer, physical paper communication that can be memorized and destroyed , delivered through an alternate means of transport (IE: not the mail system, or somehow subverting its use to our gain) is what could be the key. I am not saying it would be easy to create, and I do not know how to start, this is just an Idea that I have. Please feel free to comment or add ideas.\

PS: I would not be surprised if some form of this has already been created by Patriots. However, at its early age, it would only exist in pockets.

Dropping out won't really change/fix things unless a large amount of people to drop out at the same time and build a better system.
I'll agree there. I'm just a big fan of the idea of "rising up" either, since history suggests that it just leads to people in with different color uniforms polishing their jackboots. There's something romantic about the idea of good people rising up against evil, certainly... But in reality, there's often evil people on the side of the revolution, just waiting for their moment.

yannick

Veteran
I'll agree there. I'm just a big fan of the idea of "rising up" either, since history suggests that it just leads to people in with different color uniforms polishing their jackboots. There's something romantic about the idea of good people rising up against evil, certainly... But in reality, there's often evil people on the side of the revolution, just waiting for their moment.
That leading to this dream

TruthSucker

Established
The answer is simple, if we cannot communicate digitally without being spied on, then we must create a new system of communication. Backwards technology could be the answer, physical paper communication that can be memorized and destroyed , delivered through an alternate means of transport (IE: not the mail system, or somehow subverting its use to our gain) is what could be the key. I am not saying it would be easy to create, and I do not know how to start, this is just an Idea that I have. Please feel free to comment or add ideas.\

PS: I would not be surprised if some form of this has already been created by Patriots. However, at its early age, it would only exist in pockets.
If you wanna transport a message that nobody outside an inner circle may read you simply need these things:

paper
pen
code

Sometimes the easiest way is the best ;)