Message/Chat Room

yannick

Veteran
I figured if anybody wants to chat to anybody, here could be the place? Or not? What do you guys think? Like if I want to speak to any one of my favorite comrades, I can just like:

Hey Etagloc ,

How's everything? Welcome to my chat room brother and please do make yourself at ease! Also, do silently pray that I don't die until I've read your reply!!!

Last edited:

Vytas

Star
For chat to be chat messages must disappear after sometime, thats why people are more easy going in chats :) And here even if we threat it like chat messages will still remain here for eternity :)

yannick

Veteran
For chat to be chat messages must disappear after sometime, thats why people are more easy going in chats :) And here even if we threat it like chat messages will still remain here for eternity :)
Hey Vytas! Thanks for joining! Everybody is invited for sure!

Vytas
Verytaserum
The truth serum
Vytas's "tasse"!

:)

Hey! Thanks for the welcome =)

I maybe try that typing test but later =) have to run
You're welcome!!! Hmm the typing test was just a random thing I posted but wait! Is everything ever random in this wondrous universe?

Brother, I present you a genius, if you would care to have a read, awaiting your feedback, yours truly,

Lyall_Watson

Attachments

DesertRose

Superstar
@DesertRose Welcome to my public message room! :) I heard somebody refer to you as a ''he'' somewhere on this forum but here's for you though:

yannick
ya know ya get a kick
finding out how people tick
and the tricky thing is
you just know how to click
so I think you are quite slick (in a good way);)
By the way ya nicked a seriously cool pic!

Last edited:

yannick

Veteran
yannick
ya know ya get a kick
finding out how people tick
and the tricky thing is
you just know how to click
so I think you are quite slick (in a good way);)
By the way ya nicked a seriously cool pic!
Wow gee thanks! :D That's so neat!!! Whadyafink yiksmes ? I don't think a like is enough reward for that though. *thoughtful***

Hey polymoog , I invite you here so we can get to know each other, you game?

DesertRose

Superstar
How does a rose happen to grow in the desert?
Aye, that would be a long tale young nick.....
However, He is able to grow beautiful things in the harshest of places.
I always marvel at how Moses peace be upon him grew up in the house of the greatest tyrant.:).

Last edited: